SELECT CONTENT

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 24 of 61 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 42 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:38 am

I never listened to one of their podcasts until this week. The one that Jason did with Chris this week was very interesting. Chris was talking about Juan's negative social media. Jason said that he and Molly told the producers they would not do any press. The producers said you'll look worse if you dont do Kimmel, and Ellen, etc. So Jason did do those shows in order to rehabilitate his image and explain himself. They were right.

Kimmel said he wanted to give Jason advice off the air. He then proceeded to give Jason advice for an hour which Jason said was the best advice he could have received. When the cameras were off, Kimmel hung out with Jason (in contrast to Ellen.) I'm really impressed with Jimmy Kimmel. What a nice guy.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:46 am

soccermom333 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I always saw them tweeting the links to the new podcasts everytime they finished one. I decided about a month ago to listen to one that I came across. I was hooked. They do a great job. I can't believe the stuff they talk about and "reveal" about how this production is run.

Sleuthers always knew a lot of that information, but to hear it from an ex bachelor is something else.

They are an adorable family.

I agree.  Chris and Des have become quite close with Jason and Molly.  The most recent podcast jason did with Chris because Molly has a new job at a radio station.  It was very interesting too.  Jason asked about Chris's upcoming wedding.  He kept things close to the vest but reading or "listening" between the lines, they are waiting for ABC to give them a time and place.   Hugesmile 

I agree. Chris and Des have become quite close with Jason and Molly. The most recent podcast jason did with Chris because Molly has a new job at a radio station. It was very interesting too. Jason asked about Chris's upcoming wedding. He kept things close to the vest but reading or "listening" between the lines, they are waiting for ABC to give them a time and place. Hugesmile [/quote]

I love how Jason and Molly have become good friends with Des and Chris. I also love how they are good friends with Jillian Harris.

I tried listening to Molly's radio program live streaming but as usual, it's not available in my area. sad[/quote]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:55 am

tigertiz wrote:I never listened to one of their podcasts until this week.  The one that Jason did with Chris this week was very interesting.  Chris was talking about Juan's negative social media.  Jason said that he and Molly told the producers they would not do any press.  The producers said you'll look worse if you dont do Kimmel, and Ellen, etc.  So Jason did do those shows in order to rehabilitate his image and explain himself. They were right.

Kimmel said he wanted to give Jason advice off the air. He then proceeded to give Jason advice for an hour which Jason said was the best advice he could have received.   When the cameras were off, Kimmel hung out with Jason (in contrast to Ellen.)  I'm really impressed with Jimmy Kimmel.  What a nice guy.

I did not know that about Kimmel/Jason! Thanks for posting.

Another good podcast was the one after the AFRC, part one and part two. Jason mentions how he was told to do several things that he didn't want to do, especially during DeAnna's season. example Getting down on one knee, and DeAnna letting him. sad

Their podcasts are real, their not politically correct. They don't ever throw anything in TPTB's face, they just talk facts and opinions. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:23 pm

One of the most interesting things I'vee heard Jason sayin the podcasts is that when he was on the Bachelorette with DeAnna, the night before the FRC, he snooped through his handler's phone while he showered and read a msg from one of the producers telling him that he and Jason were flying out the next morning! Jason confronted his handler because it obviously meant DeAnna wasn't choosing him. But his handler convinced him, telling him we're brothers (Jewish) and that he'd never lie to him, etc etc. So Jason went in thinking it was him, and then of course DeAnna rejected his proposal.  :shock: This show just baffles me sometimes.

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:30 pm

bleuberry wrote:One of the most interesting things I'vee heard Jason sayin the podcasts is that when he was on the Bachelorette with DeAnna, the night before the FRC, he snooped through his handler's phone while he showered and read a msg from one of the producers telling him that he and Jason were flying out the next morning! Jason confronted his handler because it obviously meant DeAnna wasn't choosing him. But his handler convinced him, telling him we're brothers (Jewish) and that he'd never lie to him, etc etc. So Jason went in thinking it was him, and then of course DeAnna rejected his proposal.  :shock: This show just baffles me sometimes.

Yup it Also made me extremely curio who the "honest" bro handler was...LoL: Elan or Peter Scalettar? (The 2 jewish producers i know)----altho I really cant imagine Elan doing such thing...but what do I know..Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:30 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:One of the most interesting things I'vee heard Jason sayin the podcasts is that when he was on the Bachelorette with DeAnna, the night before the FRC, he snooped through his handler's phone while he showered and read a msg from one of the producers telling him that he and Jason were flying out the next morning! Jason confronted his handler because it obviously meant DeAnna wasn't choosing him. But his handler convinced him, telling him we're brothers (Jewish) and that he'd never lie to him, etc etc. So Jason went in thinking it was him, and then of course DeAnna rejected his proposal.  :shock: This show just baffles me sometimes.

Yup it Also made me extremely curio who the "honest" bro handler was...LoL: Elan or Peter Scalettar? (The 2 jewish producers i know)----altho I really cant imagine Elan doing such thing...but what do I know..Smiley

In an earlier podcast Jason mentioned that Elan wasn't one of the producers when he was on the show. So Peter or someone else.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:40 pm

marloon wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

In an earlier podcast Jason mentioned that Elan wasn't one of the producers when he was on the show. So Peter or someone else.

Oh... Thanks 4 the heads up... Still boggles my mind, though...I love that Jason and Molly still maintain a good relationship with the network despite whats been said and done. They both have good social skills, IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:52 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
marloon wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Oh... Thanks 4 the heads up... Still boggles my mind, though...I love that Jason and Molly still maintain a good relationship with the network despite whats been said and done. They both have good social skills, IMO

Everything worked out like it should! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:19 pm

The show doesnt baffle me, but the fact that these contestants remain friends with the producers is always shocking. CH even officiated at Ashley and JP's wedding. I'll never understand that.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:51 pm

tigertiz wrote:The show doesnt baffle me, but the fact that these contestants remain friends with the producers is always shocking.   CH even officiated at Ashley and JP's wedding.  I'll never understand that.

Well, Jash never put CH in the opposite corner of their love story . In fact, CH has played his ' supporting role' for Ash in Bentley saga that drew JP to her.

Now, if I could see CH officiate JP-Nikki wedding on the future horizon...THAT will be the most shocking thing of the 21st century to me !!  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:55 pm

Didn't CH spend half of his time comforting the crying emotional mess disguised as Ashley on her season? I think Jash has no reason to not love him. JP was praising his behavior with JPG during atfr too.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:55 am

just thought i`d drop it here too :

CHRES-JAM PODCAST #1

http://kiroradio.com/listen/9968129/

Jason with Chris Podcast

http://kiroradio.com/listen/9969393/

on the last podcast, Jason asked Chris : what is your source of stress?...and then he promptly said..for me, its Molly...LOL..... hehehe 

IMO they are one of the rare couples that could argue back and forth endlessly (and sometimes getting in e.o nerves  giggling ) but still manage to love e.o dearly  :claphands

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 61 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 42 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+122
LaineyG
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
casjacknick
ddsmom17