SELECT CONTENT

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 35 of 61 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 48 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:29 am

Sprite wrote:Molly does look really good. I couldn't call her matronly after looking at those.

Like many of you, I gained weight in my 40's as the hormone changes began. I have never dieted...usually, just worked out to get back in better shape, but then those pesky hormones. I started using a free app on my phone called My Fitness Pal which basically has you track what you are eating. You give them your age, weight and they ask you how much you want to lose (or gain), and how much you want to lose per week. I picked the lowest option...1/2 lb...and they give you how many calories you should be consuming. If you exercise they give you those calories back, but, I was finding that was too much and I couldn't eat that much so I just stick to the regular amount of calories they allowed. I started losing right away and am now back to almost my ideal weight that I had during my 20's and 30's. It really wasn't hard, no drugs and no dieting. I was amazed.

Good for you! clapping! It does get harder and harder to lose weight as you get older. Wonderful that you found something that works for you.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:32 am

chasingpavements wrote:So, I just listened to jason/Molly's podcast, and they said they knew who won because of reading blogs and other very good sources. That made it seem like their sources are saying the same thing as the blogs (which I'm assuming is referring to RS). Jason also made a comment about how when Becca told Chris that she was a virgin, he was probably hoping he had brought Britt instead of her. I don't know if he would say that if she was F1. I think I'm back on "Whitney is F1 train"!

Whitney as F1 yes
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:25 am

Rolly wrote:
Sprite wrote:Molly does look really good. I couldn't call her matronly after looking at those.

Like many of you, I gained weight in my 40's as the hormone changes began. I have never dieted...usually, just worked out to get back in better shape, but then those pesky hormones. I started using a free app on my phone called My Fitness Pal which basically has you track what you are eating. You give them your age, weight and they ask you how much you want to lose (or gain), and how much you want to lose per week. I picked the lowest option...1/2 lb...and they give you how many calories you should be consuming. If you exercise they give you those calories back, but, I was finding that was too much and I couldn't eat that much so I just stick to the regular amount of calories they allowed. I started losing right away and am now back to almost my ideal weight that I had during my 20's and 30's. It really wasn't hard, no drugs and no dieting. I was amazed.

Good for you! clapping! It does get harder and harder to lose weight as you get older. Wonderful that you found something that works for you.

Sprite - I use myfitnesspal as well. It works like a dream. I find that I am not losing or gain when I am not meticulously entering my foods. My husband lost 100 + pounds with it. He has been logging for 3 years and hasn't gained back weight. I am still trying to lose the last 10 lbs of my baby weight. My daughter is 18 months, ha. But, I just started logging faithfully 4 days ago.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:37 pm

This is why I dislike Jason so much, he is a nasty little troll. Of course the short moderately attractive insurance salesman had to have sex with all three in the FS, in real life women that hot want nothing to do with him. I still don't understand what Molly sees in him, but she does so good for him.

Compare him to Byron and Charlie, both men who had no problem getting hot women, they chose to use the FS to get to know the women not to live out their dreams of hot women not laughing at them.

Jason is so disgusting, I am not a huge Chris fan, but the man is attractive, I am sure that unlike Jason, he didn't need the FS to get 3 more knot he's on his personal bedpost.

Six or seven years later and Jason the troll is still living off this franchise. How sad.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:40 pm

I'm disappointed in Jason and his comments. That's an insult to both ladies. Insinuating that Britt would accommodate and Becca wouldn't and that is a strong enough reason to keep one lady over the other?

Reading blogs and strong sources that tell him who the F1 to me is saying, I'm in the know, I know what's going on, just like Ali does.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:23 pm

tennischick80 wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Sprite - I use myfitnesspal as well. It works like a dream. I find that I am not losing or gain when I am not meticulously entering my foods. My husband lost 100 + pounds with it. He has been logging for 3 years and hasn't gained back weight. I am still trying to lose the last 10 lbs of my baby weight. My daughter is 18 months, ha. But, I just started logging faithfully 4 days ago.

Wow. That is impressive. I didn't have to lose that much...about 20 lbs. but, I was amazed at how well it worked and I don't eat any differently than I did before. It was more just being aware of what I was eating and spreading things out better.

As for Jason, I don't know. He was OK at best. Truth be told, I wasn't much of a Molly or Melissa fan either. I was team Jilly all the way. Post show, I felt bad for them because of all the hate that came their way when it was clear Melissa had moved on even before the break up. Didn't think anyone deserved that and good for them for making it work. I give kudos to anyone who comes out of this mind messing, highly edited show with a  successful relationship. Aside from that, I don't pay much attention to them other than the updates I see here. I feel about him as I do many others...MM, Chris B, Jaclyn, etc.,...they are milking every last drop out of their association with the show. How will they ever cope once it goes off the air?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:28 pm

Agreed - many of them live off TB. I don't think Jason is any worse in that respect than Sean is. They all do what they have to to keep the train rolling.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:30 pm

stuckinsc wrote:This is why I dislike Jason so much, he is a nasty little troll. Of course the short moderately attractive insurance salesman had to have sex with all three in the FS, in real life women that hot want nothing to do with him. I still don't understand what Molly sees in him, but she does so good for him.

Compare him to Byron and Charlie, both men who had no problem getting hot women, they chose to use the FS to get to know the women not to live out their dreams of hot women not laughing at them.

Jason is so disgusting, I am not a huge Chris fan, but the man is attractive, I am sure that unlike Jason, he didn't need the FS to get 3 more knot he's on his personal bedpost.

Six or seven years later and Jason the troll is still living off this franchise. How sad.
When I first read that I didn't see it in that POV but you are right Stuck, that was a disgusting thing to say.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm disappointed in Jason and his comments. That's an insult to both ladies. Insinuating that Britt would accommodate and Becca wouldn't and that is a strong enough reason to keep one lady over the other?.
Yeah. I can't stand Jason or Molly and this just adds to it.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:36 pm

I think he may have meant that Chris (in my opinion too) is not getting engaged to a virgin who hasn't been in love before, and it may be easier to bring Britt to the f2 if he already knew he wanted Whitney. I wonder if Chris would've done anything differerently.

But as for Jason, I'm 'meh' on him. Not a fan but I don't hate the guy. I was actually a Melissa fan :hidingchair

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:53 pm

Sprite wrote:
tennischick80 wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Wow. That is impressive. I didn't have to lose that much...about 20 lbs. but, I was amazed at how well it worked and I don't eat any differently than I did before. It was more just being aware of what I was eating and spreading things out better.

As for Jason, I don't know. He was OK at best. Truth be told, I wasn't much of a Molly or Melissa fan either. I was team Jilly all the way. Post show, I felt bad for them because of all the hate that came their way when it was clear Melissa had moved on even before the break up. Didn't think anyone deserved that and good for them for making it work. I give kudos to anyone who comes out of this mind messing, highly edited show with a  successful relationship. Aside from that, I don't pay much attention to them other than the updates I see here. I feel about him as I do many others...MM, Chris B, Jaclyn, etc.,...they are milking every last drop out of their association with the show. How will they ever cope once it goes off the air?

Me too! I thought that Jason/Jillian had so much chemistry, and even Molly said in a podcast that the girls all thought that Jillian was going to win too. I thought that Melissa just came off as fake in order to win, and Molly came off as a bit stand-offish and arrogant. I like Molly a lot more now, but she is still comes off pretty judgmental, arrogant, and materialistic in her podcast.

I don't know, I don't mind the comments as much. I'm pretty sure Chris slept with Kaitlyn and Whitney and probably would have slept with Becca, if that option had been presented to him. There are already rumors that he hooked up with two ex-contestants after Andi's season and was a huge player during college, so I don't think Chris is any better or worse than Jason in that regard. I personally think the idea of sleeping with multiple contestants in one week is disgusting, but most leads in recent years have done it. The only ones that haven't are the ones that are virgins or had their F1/F2 leave before FS. And, Brad 2.0, I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:03 pm

I don't know how many have slept with more than one. I don't take Courtney's word that Ashley had sex with Ben. Maybe they fooled around, but I don't know. Des only had Chris, but if Brooks stuck around would that be different, I don't know.

To me the ones that have succeeded, Ashley, Des and Sean either were a little more selective or had an F1 confident enough to handle it all.

To me needing to sleep with more than F1 shows that you don't have a huge commitment to F1 at that point.

As others have pointed out. Ali and Ash both had to wait until the last date to get their ILY. Andi used Josh not having committed to all in before Nick's FS, that she needed to make sure she had a backup plan, well sorry, but if you know who you want, then you don't need to sample the other goods.

I respected Charlie and Byron both for stating in advance that they weren't having sex in the FS. It gave them a chance to know the women better and to not have the woman have to worry or think about the other women in that way.

This is all JMO.

I thought Jason saying what he did was incredibly disrespectful to all four women involved. It insinuates that Kaitlyn and Whitney had sex with him and that Britt would and is just insulting to Becca.

There has been subtle virgin bashing all season and it disgusts me. If a woman has the right to have sex when she wants to without criticism, then why shouldn't she be allowed to abstain without criticism. The double standard is sad IMO.

I don't care for Jason or Molly, though I find her more likable than Jason. He is a troll that got darn lucky that Graham wanted out and that Jeremy did something in the FS to tick off DeAnna.

Jason was the most fall back F2 ever, magically from F4 to F2 and bachelor because Graham refused to keep playing the game.

His snarky slightly nasty remarks make him a troll IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 61 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 48 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+122
LaineyG
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
casjacknick
ddsmom17