SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by soccermom333 Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:45 pm

sanlee088 wrote:That picture of them is too cute! Looks like they had fun!

:cutesmile!:  Yes it does.  awwww 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:47 pm

New Chris's Corner is up guys!  :Woah-hoo:  (after ive been thinking, i think its better for us to only put the link, instead of copas the entire article here...dont y'all agree? Smiley)

ETA. i am loving the idea of cooking together!!  heartbeat :sweetheart: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:46 pm

Chris posted the same IG as upthread.

chrisrsiegfried
18 minutes ago
Great time with friends @deshartsock 80's b-day bash! #YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:47 pm

Still dying bc of that shorts though.... rofl 

i've been wanting to comment that i def think Chris has rubbed off some of his sillyness/goofiness to Des!.. 😆 

#thatswhataLoverAreFor  lolpanda rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:15 pm

Looks like Des is super busy right now !!.....someone got to miss her already!  giggling 

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 3m

A mimosa to start the flight off!? Well, thank you @Delta

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 7m

My other home is an ✈️. Off to NYC for #bridalfashionweek! Love it. @maggiesottero #seeingwhite #allthingsbridal

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:04 pm

Exciting! What a fun job she has.

Maggie Sottero ‏@maggiesottero  17m
@DesHartsock So excited to see you in New York! Bridal Fashion Week, here we come! #brides #weddingdresses
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:08 pm

These are two are uncontrollably cute. Cooking with each other via FaceTime, that's a first! laugh out loud

Some of the beautiful things we did when we were apart was cook together. Now you are probably thinking to yourself, “how did they cook together if they weren’t even in the same room? Come on Chris.” FaceTime!!! Yep. Des and I would go to the grocery store together, pick out the same ingredients, then go back home and set up the camera and start cooking. It was as if we were right there together. This gave us the opportunity to get to know how each other cooks and while I couldn’t taste her food or she mine, I noticed that she was good! Usually.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:18 pm

bleuberry wrote:These are two are uncontrollably cute. Cooking with each other via FaceTime, that's a first! laugh out loud

Some of the beautiful things we did when we were apart was cook together. Now you are probably thinking to yourself, “how did they cook together if they weren’t even in the same room? Come on Chris.” FaceTime!!! Yep. Des and I would go to the grocery store together, pick out the same ingredients, then go back home and set up the camera and start cooking. It was as if we were right there together. This gave us the opportunity to get to know how each other cooks and while I couldn’t taste her food or she mine, I noticed that she was good! Usually.

i know, right??...im  giggling  at couldnt taste her food or she mine ..they are just the cutest and "out of left field" !.:giggle: .. :swinginglove 

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:53 pm

lolpanda 
murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:These are two are uncontrollably cute. Cooking with each other via FaceTime, that's a first! laugh out loud

i know, right??...im  giggling  at couldnt taste her food or she mine ..they are just the cutest and "out of left field" !.:giggle: .. :swinginglove 

Okay.... this is just too cute for words!  bestbud!   lolpanda 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:25 pm

FIDM ‏@FIDM  4h
@DesHartsock @FIDM is hosting a tweetup today from 1-2 PST at #AskFIDM for potential Students! Feel free to share and participate!

Did we miss this? And where was it? Des is an alum of the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising btw, I didn't know this until after her season ended.  :yes: 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:10 pm

Wow! Seriously, all the single guys and ladies should be reading this blog. Great ideas for building relationships. And to think that some people were concerned when she accepted the proposal? they really get each other. I never doubted she will accept the proposal!:inlove 
These two got to know each other very well during the show. IMO, they were so open to each other, that 's why. Very cute.  :sweetlove: 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:18 am

Maggenzm wrote:

Wow! Seriously, all the single guys and ladies should be reading this blog. Great ideas for building relationships. And to think that some people were concerned when she accepted the proposal? they really get each other. I never doubted she will accept the proposal!:inlove 
These two got to know each other very well during the show. IMO, they were so open to each other, that 's why. Very cute.  :sweetlove: 

Beautifully put, Magg. I think I underestimated them a little early on, and they still continue to surprise me. They are so mature and connected for 28 years old.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry