SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:37 pm

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 1h
Hairstyle inspiration for your wedding day! http://goo.gl/0yRyQV I'm thinking loose chignon? What about you?

http://www.desireehartsock.com/shop-wedding-day-hair-accessories/

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by Maggenzm Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:15 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:These are two are uncontrollably cute. Cooking with each other via FaceTime, that's a first! laugh out loud

Some of the beautiful things we did when we were apart was cook together. Now you are probably thinking to yourself, “how did they cook together if they weren’t even in the same room? Come on Chris.” FaceTime!!! Yep. Des and I would go to the grocery store together, pick out the same ingredients, then go back home and set up the camera and start cooking. It was as if we were right there together. This gave us the opportunity to get to know how each other cooks and while I couldn’t taste her food or she mine, I noticed that she was good! Usually.

Wow! Seriously, all the single guys and ladies should be reading this blog. Great ideas for building relationships. And to think that some people were concerned when she accepted the proposal? they really get each other. I never doubted she will accept the proposal!:inlove 
These two got to know each other very well during the show. IMO, they were so open to each other, that 's why. Very cute.  :sweetlove: 

Beautifully put, Magg. I think I underestimated them a little early on, and they still continue to surprise me. They are so mature and connected for 28 years old.

Right Blue! To think that they re only 28 years old. What a match!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by ivemaria31 Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:08 pm

Oh if only you know people. Thanks for being suportive for both of them. I HOPE THEIR IS CONTINUED SUPPORT for THEM INDIViduaLy EVEN IF THEY PART WAYS.

ivemaria31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:09 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Garabato wrote:I remember Chris saying to his mother that he loved Des' independence..
Des is trying to grow in her job..
So.. where is the problem  here..?

P.S. And forgive my English.. I know it is terrible..  :hidingchair 

I don't think there is any problem here ~ I was just joking around with the "poor Chris is home alone again".  I think Chris is very supportive of Des building up her career.  These two are truly in love IMO.  :yes: 

BTW your English is fine!! :Nod:  :WAVEY:

Is it what all of us want and need? someone who will stand by you and cheer, encourage, and give you the support needed to advance. A non selfish non judgmental person with unconditional love. I think that make Des fall in love with Chris more and more. I tell you what, he is ONE OF A KIND. Their relationship is such an exemple of love that you rarely find. So happy for them. Ever episode 3, I saw it, and more and more every episode, they had something very unique.
For your enjoyment this is Ali said about chris and Des relationship while watching them.
Episode 4 Is Des already in love?
One thing I noticed during the group date is that Des always seems to be standing/sitting next to Chris. I find that VERY interesting. I kind of wonder if he could be the man in the end. I know I always found a way to stand next to Roberto during my season. Could be a sign. We shall see. Plus, the high heels for his talent portion was so endearing and dorky. I loved it!

Episode 5 Whos is the front runner?
I thought last night's episode was crazy good! What did you guys think? So much drama and awkwardness—definitely the best episode of the season.
First, the lovey-dovey date of the episode—Desiree and Chris! How adorable are they?! Normally, when a guy doesn't get a 1-on-1 date until this late in the season, I usually don't think he stands a chance of getting the final rose... but there's just something about Chris and Des! When he read that poem, I was honestly in tears. Chris is so endearing. And so is Desiree. If she chooses him as her guy, I see it being a relationship that could last! Do you agree?

Episode 6

I need to take a minute to talk about Desiree's time with Chris. There is something very "innocent" about their relationship. They are like little kids together, but in such a mature way. It's hard for me to find words to explain what I see in them. Most importantly, Des showed me last night that Chris is her guy at this stage in the journey when she wrote him a poem! She took the time to write that poem because she thinks Chris could be the guy for her. I honestly think Chris is her guy. If he isn't, wouldn't he make an incredible Bachelor?

Episode 7
Loved that they were in Portugal last night!! I went there on my season and fell in love with it! Before I launch into this, I'd like to point out that Desiree was standing next to Chris on the boat ride in. Did you notice that? I pointed it out in a previous blog. That's a BIG indicator to me that she's into him! She's always near him in a group setting. I love it! I love them! I have to say that I'm totally team Dis..or team Chree (Cray?). I have no idea what we should call them, but I'm pulling for them!

The finale
Congratulations, Desiree and Chris! I've said since the second episode, in this same blog for E! Online, that Chris would be the one in the end. Honestly, the editing of the show is what put that thought in my head. So I'm happy to finally say that the spoilers were wrong and I'm glad they were. I think Desiree and Chris are such a sweet couple and I couldn't be happier for them!
And I'm really glad she was able to see what she had with Chris. I also think it's super important that she was honest with him before he proposed. He could have left her for being so honest, but that's not true love. True love is unconditional. And I never say this after a season of this show, but I truly believe that this relationship is real and could last! I've grown to respect and adore Desiree over the past few months and I know she is in love. I can just tell. Us girls know when our girlfriends are in love.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:06 pm

bleuberry wrote:Personally, I'm not concerned in the least. Chris works full time and I'm sure he supports Des doing the same, and occasional business trips come with that.

Plus I'm sure this trip is just as much for pleasure as it is business, she's getting married this year and is with her wedding dress co-designer. Chances are high she will be picking up some inspiration for her own big day.  :yes:

Yes!!! Their big day!! I am just going to focus on that and hope that we get some more clues as to when that will be.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:41 pm

ivemaria31 wrote:Oh if only you know people. Thanks for being suportive for both of them. I HOPE THEIR IS CONTINUED SUPPORT for THEM INDIViduaLy EVEN IF THEY PART WAYS.

Oh no worries. I would.. As the one of old Chrisvillers when the show was airing, we gathered as fans of Chris bc of Prince Siegfried's amazing personality, no less (besides him being mega cutie, of course!haha)
,regardless his elimination order whether he was F25/F8/F3/F2, let alone F1. Mind you, we were against no less than 5 99.9% F1 spoilers at that time.

Now he has been living a happy life with his Cinderella Smiley, and planning to tie the knot, really, we don't have anything to complain about . Period.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:43 pm

Des Hartsock

Note to self: stay away from NY traffic when the President is in town. #blocked #packed #cabcrazy

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:58 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
Garabato wrote:I remember Chris saying to his mother that he loved Des' independence..

I don't think there is any problem here ~ I was just joking around with the "poor Chris is home alone again".  I think Chris is very supportive of Des building up her career.  These two are truly in love IMO.  :yes: 

Is it what all of us want and need? someone who will stand by you and cheer, encourage, and give you the support needed to advance. A non selfish non judgmental person with unconditional love. I think that make Des fall in love with Chris more and more. I tell you what, he is ONE OF A KIND. Their relationship is such an exemple of love that you rarely find. So happy for them. Ever episode 3, I saw it, and more and more every episode, they had something very unique.
For your enjoyment this is Ali said about chris and Des relationship while watching them.
Episode 4 Is Des already in love?
One thing I noticed during the group date is that Des always seems to be standing/sitting next to Chris. I find that VERY interesting. I kind of wonder if he could be the man in the end. I know I always found a way to stand next to Roberto during my season. Could be a sign. We shall see. Plus, the high heels for his talent portion was so endearing and dorky. I loved it!

Episode 5 Whos is the front runner?
I thought last night's episode was crazy good! What did you guys think? So much drama and awkwardness—definitely the best episode of the season.
First, the lovey-dovey date of the episode—Desiree and Chris! How adorable are they?! Normally, when a guy doesn't get a 1-on-1 date until this late in the season, I usually don't think he stands a chance of getting the final rose... but there's just something about Chris and Des! When he read that poem, I was honestly in tears. Chris is so endearing. And so is Desiree. If she chooses him as her guy, I see it being a relationship that could last! Do you agree?

Episode 6

I need to take a minute to talk about Desiree's time with Chris. There is something very "innocent" about their relationship. They are like little kids together, but in such a mature way. It's hard for me to find words to explain what I see in them. Most importantly, Des showed me last night that Chris is her guy at this stage in the journey when she wrote him a poem!  She took the time to write that poem because she thinks Chris could be the guy for her. I honestly think Chris is her guy. If he isn't, wouldn't he make an incredible Bachelor?

Episode 7
Loved that they were in Portugal last night!! I went there on my season and fell in love with it! Before I launch into this, I'd like to point out that Desiree was standing next to Chris on the boat ride in. Did you notice that? I pointed it out in a previous blog. That's a BIG indicator to me that she's into him! She's always near him in a group setting.  I love it! I love them! I have to say that I'm totally team Dis..or team Chree (Cray?). I have no idea what we should call them, but I'm pulling for them!

The finale
Congratulations, Desiree and Chris! I've said since the second episode, in this same blog for E! Online, that Chris would be the one in the end. Honestly, the editing of the show is what put that thought in my head. So I'm happy to finally say that the spoilers were wrong and I'm glad they were. I think Desiree and Chris are such a sweet couple and I couldn't be happier for them!
And I'm really glad she was able to see what she had with Chris. I also think it's super important that she was honest with him before he proposed. He could have left her for being so honest, but that's not true love. True love is unconditional. And I never say this after a season of this show, but I truly believe that this relationship is real and could last! I've grown to respect and adore Desiree over the past few months and I know she is in love. I can just tell. Us girls know when our girlfriends are in love.

Wow!! Very well put Maggen!!! clapping! 

I agree that Chris is one of a kind. And Des is one lucky lady. I do believe she is one smart gal to not ever let this true gem go!!.  :yes: 

I'm sure Everything is still awesome in Chres universe  :cutesmile!: 

tY for the flash back my fond memories magg!!  bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:07 pm

SLA44 wrote:

Thanks SLA44!  You are so right.  handwave They are very much in love and I can't wait for the wedding.  :cutesmile!: I am sure their vows will be beautiful!   Praying 

I have a feeling we might get a glimpse into what Des's dress will look like.  She already showed us what she will probably do with her hair.   giggling 

Maybe I need to move this to the wedding thread!  LOL

P.S. Remember to ignore the haters. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:14 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

Thanks SLA44!  You are so right.  handwave They are very much in love and I can't wait for the wedding.  :cutesmile!: I am sure their vows will be beautiful!   Praying 

I have a feeling we might get a glimpse into what Des's dress will look like.  She already showed us what she will probably do with her hair.   giggling 

Maybe I need to move this to the wedding thread!  LOL

P.S.  Remember to ignore the haters.  ;)

Yes! Blue has some nice hair style and dress style for the conversation.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:28 pm

ivemaria31 wrote:Des and Chris relationship may head to ali and roberto if one des become suck into her dreams seizing the great opportunities forgetting chris.But if Chris is supportive and ok with taking a backseat it may work.Des is really independent and career-driven

I agree with everything you said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:34 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
ivemaria31 wrote:Oh if only you know people. Thanks for being suportive for both of them. I HOPE THEIR IS CONTINUED SUPPORT for THEM INDIViduaLy EVEN IF THEY PART WAYS.

Oh no worries. I would.. As the one of old Chrisvillers when the show was airing, we gathered as fans of Chris bc of Prince Siegfried's amazing personality, no less (besides him being mega cutie, of course!haha)
,regardless his elimination order whether he was F25/F8/F3/F2, let alone F1. Mind you, we were against no less than 5 99.9% F1 spoilers at that time.

Now he has been living a happy life with his Cinderella Smiley, and planning to tie the knot, really, we don't have anything to complain about . Period.

Chris and Chris only would have my unconditional support. Also, Chris will need to decide if he needs independent-goal drive wife who is gone all the time, or a wife who will be there more often than not to keep him warm and support him. He better be thinking about it.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry