SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 78 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by Maggenzm Sat May 03, 2014 4:15 am

brittany4400 wrote:I had no knowledge of all that information. I just remember chris saying his ex was not in the same place as him in terms of settling down. Maybe I spoke too soon in assuming he broke up with her.

I still think you're right that he broke up with her. According to momSig telling Des at HMD that if Chris was not happy in the situation, he would not stay in the relationship talking about past relationships. She also said that
She liked that Des was Independent, strong, and knew what she wanted compared to his last girlfriend who was clingy. It did seem like they were not a match. Thankfully our prince found his match in Des. God really knows how to work things out for people. bowdown 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 78 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by Maggenzm Sat May 03, 2014 4:24 am

brittany4400 wrote:From what I remember, Chris said that is ex was not in the same place as him in terms of settling down. Silly girl  no no  So he broke it off with her.  Good for des in realizing what am incredible man he is and holding on to that.  RS doesn't know as much as he thinks, proven by the false spoiler last season.

Hey Britt, I love your Avi. But, have you seen Chris's close up picture on IG Oct22,2013? What a gorgeous face. He is half shaved and I think that's the look he should go for the wedding. I have tried to bring it over, but still can't figure out how. Can you bring it over for discussion?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sat May 03, 2014 2:01 pm

I like Chris either way  :Drool: !!! I can't or the life of me figure out how to brim pics over.. Maybe someone else will be kind enough to do that for us. I am mostly logged in on my mobile and can't figure it out yet.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 6:37 pm

brittany4400 wrote:I like Chris either way  :Drool: !!! I can't or the life of me figure out how to brim pics over.. Maybe someone else will be kind enough to do that for us. I am mostly logged in on my mobile and can't figure it out yet.

Can i just say that im glad you stick around with us here enjoying our* man, Britt!  bestbud! 

*a million years ago before Des deliberately took him from us  lolpanda 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 6:46 pm

chrisrsiegfried
21 hours ago
Smile! It's Friday#GreatView #RightTheRainbow

Just one of those days when i wish really2 hard that these 2 would be more SELFIE for our selfish purpose  giggling . Dont get me wrong, i do enjoy and appreciate the beautiful scenery pics very much..but still... :bigsigh: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 6:52 pm

Andria was the one who captured Renee`s wedding, right?. Looks like she became very close to Des  Smiley 

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Sat May 03, 2014 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 03, 2014 6:53 pm

brittany4400 wrote:I like Chris either way  :Drool: !!! I can't or the life of me figure out how to brim pics over.. Maybe someone else will be kind enough to do that for us. I am mostly logged in on my mobile and can't figure it out yet.

I have the same prob because of not having a right-click, to copy the code, on a mobile or ipad.

Perhaps because Chris was fresh out of a former relationship it gave him a greater understanding of how Des was able to authentically choose him. Her "relationships" with other guys on the show were much shorter than his was with his former girlfriend. He knew his feelings for Des were true & real, despite being just newly single, so why not have faith hers were the same.
They are a great match!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 7:00 pm

notarose wrote:

I have the same prob because of not having a right-click, to copy the code, on a mobile or ipad.

Perhaps because Chris was fresh out of a former relationship it gave him a greater understanding of how Des was able to authentically choose him.  Her "relationships" with other guys on the show were much shorter than his was with his former girlfriend.  He knew his feelings for Des were true & real, despite being just newly single, so why not have faith hers were the same.  
They are a great match!

Good Post  I agree  word

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 7:03 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:From what I remember, Chris said that is ex was not in the same place as him in terms of settling down. Silly girl  no no  So he broke it off with her.  Good for des in realizing what am incredible man he is and holding on to that.  RS doesn't know as much as he thinks, proven by the false spoiler last season.

Hey Britt, I love your Avi. But, have you seen Chris's close up picture on IG Oct22,2013? What a gorgeous face. He is half shaved and I think that's the look he should go for the wedding. I have tried to bring it over, but still can't figure out how. Can you bring it over for discussion?

For your own amusement, Ladies! go ahead and droll... giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 03, 2014 8:07 pm

Totally agree Mura. In Bachelor time, they act like they've been marrieed for 5 years.  giggling  More lovey dovey selfies please!

They're probably just busy packing and getting ready.

Three more days for Antigua!  partytime

4 until their anniversary!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 78 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sat May 03, 2014 8:27 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

Maggenzm wrote:

For your own amusement, Ladies! go ahead and droll... giggling 

Ok... eyedrool  :Drool:
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat May 03, 2014 10:42 pm

notarose wrote:

Perhaps because Chris was fresh out of a former relationship it gave him a greater understanding of how Des was able to authentically choose him.  Her "relationships" with other guys on the show were much shorter than his was with his former girlfriend.  He knew his feelings for Des were true & real, despite being just newly single, so why not have faith hers were the same.  
They are a great match!

Great post!  :yes: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry