SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley - BIP- Bachelor 18 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clare Crawley - BIP- Bachelor 18 - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - BIP- Bachelor 18 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:10 am

ABC's 'Bachelor In Paradise' Premiere Party held at Mixology101 & Planet Dailies on August 4, 2014 in Los Angeles
Clare Crawley - BIP- Bachelor 18 - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 2 Clarec10
Clare Crawley - BIP- Bachelor 18 - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 2 Clarec12
Clare Crawley - BIP- Bachelor 18 - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 2 Clarec13
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Clare Crawley - BIP- Bachelor 18 - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - BIP- Bachelor 18 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:29 am

Lookin good, there is also a cute pic from the after premier after party with Zack hugging her and Lucy. He's one of the BIP guys she goes on date with, right?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:09 pm

So happy for Clare.
Clare Crawley - BIP- Bachelor 18 - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 2 914785_821688984531428_31594510_n

@clarecrawley Opening up my SACRAMENTO salon schedule and accepting new hair COLOR clients beginning 08//10//14! Email ClareDCrawley@gmail.com if you'd like an appointment!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:29 am

Beeleever wrote:A few of my fave screen caps...Clare:

A couple that I needed to add captions to. You know how much I love Princess Clare-ol….

Clare Crawley - BIP- Bachelor 18 - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 2 Bachel11

Clare Crawley - BIP- Bachelor 18 - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 2 Bachel12
Clare Crawley - BIP- Bachelor 18 - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 2 Bachel13
Clare Crawley - BIP- Bachelor 18 - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 2 Bachel15
Clare Crawley - BIP- Bachelor 18 - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 2 Bachel14

Another chestnut: “This definitely makes me feel like… hopefully something maybe for meeeee.”

After we see Zack and Clare in the sombreros: “Being in Mexico makes me feel like I’m kinda embracing my heritage. After all, I am half Mexican.” (They borrowed a shot from Robert’s date here.)

Hilariously lame conversation trying to substitute the word “connection”…

Clare to Zack: I don’t have pheromones with anybody here.
Zack: No pheromones?
Clare: No pheromones.
Zack: Not kicking in?
Clare PI (shot before the date!): Zack has good pheromones. Is that weird to say?
Zack to Clare: We have sparks. We have pheromones.
Clare: Do we have a connection?
Zack: I think so.
Clare Crawley - BIP- Bachelor 18 - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 2 Bachel16

Clare Crawley - BIP- Bachelor 18 - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 2 Bachel17

This whole sequence of Michelle talking about OPEN COMMUNICATION before the rose ceremony was pretty amusing.

Michelle speaking: All of these couples are starting to form. Marcus and Lacy…
Lacy to Marcus: I missed you.
Michelle speaking: Graham and AshLee…
Graham to AshLee: You look beautiful
Michelle speaking: Zack and Clare…
Zack and Clare: sluuurp
Michelle speaking: And I have something with Marquel that I feel really good about. The one thing I value more than anything is OPEN COMMUNICATION.

At this point, I don’t know if everybody on this show, Clare included, is just putting on a fictional drama or what…
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:53 am

In regards to her raccoon video above, I do feel Princess Clare-ol may need a different approach. The raccoons are less spooked in this ol' video.

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:35 pm

Saw somewhere when Cody arrives he has been hoping to meet Clare and asks her on his date but she turns him down so that is when he gives his date card to Marcus. In the preview there is a voice over when Cody is kissing Michelle Money saying I have been waiting 3 1/2 years for this. Don't know if it is Cody's voice or some one else but it does not make sense for him to say this about Michelle since he went on the show hoping to date Clare. In my opinion he must say this in general about falling in love with A Bachelorette and the 3 1/2 years may be from the time he actually applied to be on the Bachelorette. He was lucky Andi had other options she was pursuing so he escaped her clutches. Andi was just too hard core and he seems to be a happy go lucky sweet guy. Hope he and Michelle are able to make a go of it.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:07 am

Clare and some of the girl from JPG season are in Florida for Rene's Wedding.

@clarecrawley
1 hour ago
CONGRATS Renee and Bracy Maynard!!!!! #rbmlove

Clare Crawley - BIP- Bachelor 18 - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 2 10624461_302397646599428_533642330_n

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:42 am

I'm not sure what #rbmlove stands for, but they got married a few months ago and they are expecting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:57 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not sure what #rbmlove stands for, but they got married a few months ago and they are expecting.

RBM=Renee and Bracy Maynard
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:58 am

Not to hijack the thread, but I searched around. They had another reception

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/bachelor-alum-renee-oteri-pregnant-baby-boy-exclusive-details-2014248

Little Ben's going to be a big brother! Renee Oteri, a finalist from Juan Pablo Galavis' season of The Bachelor, is expecting her second baby boy.

The photographer, 32, announced her first pregnancy with husband Bracy Maynard (she's already mom to son Ben, 9, from a previous relationship) in July. In March, the former reality star tied the knot with ex-military man Maynard in a court house ceremony.

Then on Saturday, Aug. 23, Oteri and Maynard hosted a belated wedding reception with 120 of their closest friends and family at the Hyatt Regency in Sarasota, Florida. Ninety percent of their reception guests came from out of town, and got a special treat when the baby's gender was revealed.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/bachelor-alum-renee-oteri-pregnant-baby-boy-exclusive-details-2014248#ixzz3BKUrpwG5
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:45 pm

Beeleever wrote:
Bachelor in Paradise Episode 3 Blog - Sign, Sign, Everywhere a Sign!

http://realitvwithbee.blogspot.com/2014/08/bachelor-in-paradise-episode-3.html

You just knew I had to add this one to her thread...

Clare Crawley - BIP- Bachelor 18 - Spoilers - Discussion  - Page 2 Screen%2BShot%2B2014-08-20%2Bat%2B11.22.53%2BPM
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:18 am

So was Clare using a hypothetical example, or is she moving to Chicago?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley - BIP- Bachelor 18 - Spoilers - Discussion

+6
Maddy
notarose
Sable
Iam4UGA
ElonM