SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 12, 2014 3:21 pm

ND4, I am not a big Andi fan, and so I don't have any expectation of her motives. All the stuff she said about finding love at the AFTR seemed like a rehearsed speech to me.

I am most excited to see find our next bachelor and get to know the guys.

I can see her picking Marcus because of the bolded, or Josh to make her dad happy, but my secret desire is for Atem to be correct and for her to get dumped by both F2! I will have a really happy finale night if that happens!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by albean99 Mon May 12, 2014 3:40 pm

I certainly don't like that idea because I do like Andi. I just think Marcus is little on the young side to be TB.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 12, 2014 4:19 pm

stuckinsc wrote:ND4, I am not a big Andi fan, and so I don't have any expectation of her motives.  All the stuff she said about finding love at the AFTR seemed like a rehearsed speech to me.

I am most excited to see find our next bachelor and get to know the guys.

I can see her picking Marcus because of the bolded, or Josh to make her dad happy, but my secret desire is for Atem to be correct and for her to get dumped by both F2!  I will have a really happy finale night if that happens!

I know I'd watch if that was the case, but RS seems to indicate there is a F1, so  no 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 12, 2014 4:25 pm

Not going to take RS's word on this till we have more proof.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 12, 2014 7:15 pm

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 38 Marcus10

Bachelor Bio

Who do you admire most in the world and why?
I have never told her, but it's my mother. Never realized it until I was older, but she is the most hardworking, loving person I know. And she never asks for anything in return.

Would you describe yourself more as "the party-starter," "the wingman," or "the laid-back one"?
More of the laid-back one. I know how to have a good time but I'm not usually the party starter.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why?

I wouldn't want to be anyone else but me. Even if it was for a day, to me it would feel like I couldn't accomplish what they have, and that's simply untrue.

Describe your idea of the ultimate date.
Being alone on an island, walking on a beach with a full moon and drinking, eating, talking on the beach the rest of the night. It's corny but corny is good, I think.

Do you consider yourself a romantic, and why?
I do. I just put thought into dates and presents for women I'm dating. Romance is not that common anymore and it's something guys have forgotten about.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon May 12, 2014 7:33 pm

He looks great!  :Drool: 
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 12, 2014 7:35 pm

My heart squeezed when I read that thing about his mother. awwww 

Nice bio.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon May 12, 2014 7:37 pm

He has one of the best photos. They actually didnt choose an awful shot . Impressive. He sounds really sweet and laid back. I didnt watch JP's season. Is Andi more of an extrovert? If so, I really dont think she'll choose an extroverted guy.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 12, 2014 7:42 pm

Andi is confident. And a snarky sense of humor. That is why she bonded very well with Nikki who is a bit snarky (humor wise) and has (self-professed) no filter.

I agree- Andi may need a softer guy to offset her personality. But who knows right ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 12, 2014 7:45 pm

IMO, Andi needs a strong guy who can go head-to-head with her.
And going by her bio, she feels that way too.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon May 12, 2014 7:53 pm

Good Will Hunting and Coldplay, both on top of my list.......plus his mother...... :thismuch: 

.....He is Perfect.

I WANT this man to be the Bachelor.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon May 12, 2014 7:55 pm

Love his picture and his BIO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+67
FLChica
Isabel123
ImeldaMarcos
Retiredswimmom
Admin