SELECT CONTENT

Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by nikikass Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:22 am

Maybe they are doing a SM cleanse. 30 day challange with no Social Media.

I remember one of My favourite Survivors made a bet with someone that he would not use social media for 1 year. And exactly one year later he gets on Twitter and said that was the easiest money he ever won.

It sucked for me because I liked checking in on him from time to time.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by lurker11 Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:27 pm

ah! such hilarious timing.
Per RS: wrote:Another couple I’ve been asked a lot about lately has been Michelle and Cody, since neither of them have posted anything on social media since July 8th. Which is odd for those two since both are huge on Twitter and Instagram and post daily. So if we’re almost at two weeks of them posting nothing, they must be off filming a show. And they are. Problem is, I’m not sure which show it is. All I know is they’re definitely filming one of those relationship/therapy shows. But “Couples Therapy” on VH1 I’m pretty sure already filmed it’s next season which begins in September, and “Celebrity Marriage Boot Camp” that Sean and Catherine were on already filmed and we know the couples on that show. So unless one of those shows films back-to-back seasons, it must be a show I’ve either never heard of, or a new one starting up. But yeah, that’s what Michelle and Cody are up to and I expect them back on the social media grid sometime later this week.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:51 pm

Well they are both back on social media but completely separate. Cody has been posting pictures all day of this brand new downtown Chicago apartment. No mention of Michelle and she hasn't mentioned him so I am assuming they ended their relationship again after taping the Celebrity Marriage Boot Camp show. (RS confirmed that was it in his column last week)
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:53 pm

My personal belief is this:
Cody and Michelle went on the boot camp show simply for $$. They were not a serious couple working on issues or trying to make it as a couple. JMOAA
Cody seems like a nice guy. I do not hear things to tell me otherwise. Michelle Money is IMOAA--dreck. vermin. There are few cast I really dislike and she is one.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:My personal belief is this:
Cody and Michelle went on the boot camp show simply for $$. They were not a serious couple working on issues or trying to make it as a couple. JMOAA
Cody seems like a nice guy. I do not hear things to tell me otherwise. Michelle Money is IMOAA--dreck. vermin. There are few cast I really dislike and she is one.

I tend to agree with you that they may have made people believe they were a couple long enough to do that show and get the cash now. It's kind of a shame they led a lot of people on like that.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:06 pm

Again, my own personal theory:
Cody is a nice guy and perhaps not the brightest tool in the box--but good hearted.
Michelle is a snake and saw an opportunity to make some easy money and preyed on someone she knew she could since they had past history. This is her Modus Operandi.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+36
Newto
Maddy
timfan
julychild
Luvstruck