SELECT CONTENT

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 5 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by instinct Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:20 pm

*Tracey* wrote:Is it possible they sold the gender reveal to a magazine so we wont know until tomorrow or Thursday when the issue is out?

That's exactly what I was thinking! Maybe JP's tweet triggered an offer, even if they weren't planning on going that route.
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:44 pm

instinct wrote:
*Tracey* wrote:Is it possible they sold the gender reveal to a magazine so we wont know until tomorrow or Thursday when the issue is out?

That's exactly what I was thinking!  Maybe JP's tweet triggered an offer, even if they weren't planning on going that route.

laugh out loud everytime I see a new post in this thread I expect an update!

The bold makes total sense, otherwise he probably wouldn't have even tweeted it, now that you mention that possibility.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:38 pm

The pink tie that JP is wearing is a strong clue, though, don't you think?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:39 pm

provenceguy wrote:The pink tie that JP is wearing is a strong clue, though, don't you think?

I thought so too at first, but he tweeted that 1 hour before they were supposedly going to find out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 5 Empty It's a boy!

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:15 am

Per a People article

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2014/04/30/bachelorette-ashley-hebert-pregnant-jp-rosenbaum-expecting-son/

Last edited by mtnlvr55 on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ad link)
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:29 am

So happy they are going to have a little JP!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:15 pm

You guys were right!  giggling 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:20 pm

Are there smilies for baby boys?  :babies: 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:42 pm

atem wrote:You guys were right!  giggling 

Yep! I really thought it would be a little girl! Can't wait to find out what name they'll decide on!

Baby boys are the absolute best...I just became nanny to a baby bou a few short months ago and he stole my heart! Smiley
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:43 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
atem wrote:You guys were right!  giggling 

Yep! I really thought it would be a little girl! Can't wait to find out what name they'll decide on!

Baby boys are the absolute best...I just became nanny to a baby bou a few short months ago and he stole my heart! Smiley

I"ve got one of each (a son and a daughter, both teens now) and baby boys really are extremely fun. They can be exhausting and aggravating, too, but it is definitely a different dynamic and boys are an incredible blast as toddlers.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:50 pm

At last! The Rosenbaum Reveal and it's a boy! Best wishes to the parents-to-be and hoping for an easy pregnancy for Ashley.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:55 pm

Ha! So much for my "pink tie" theory!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+88
Mozhi1
Billysmom
Mia_Leoni
LoveDovez
sdmom