SELECT CONTENT

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

Post by Maddy Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:29 pm

whit90 wrote: I have no idea how he can help the contestants IMO they just love him for who he is. JMO
I remember Sharleen Joynt writing that he was the one who kept her sane during the season. It's difficult to be out there and you need somebody who knows what you are going through and knows how to help you with that. That's why she called him her therapist.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

Post by whit90 Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:08 pm

Maddy wrote:
whit90 wrote: I have no idea how he can help the contestants IMO they just love him for who he is. JMO
I remember Sharleen Joynt writing that he was the one who kept her sane during the season. It's difficult to be out there and you need somebody who knows what you are going through and knows how to help you with that. That's why she called him her therapist.

Yes I totally agree I was responding to a post that said the contestants use him to get more opportunities. Which IMO they don’t He is just a great friend to have. Ashley I calls him her dad and Nick wrote a very beautiful IG post about him too.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:25 pm

He has a few things going on. He has a great food IG where he posts food that he cooked or has eaten around the world.

https://www.instagram.com/thefoodofelan/?hl=en

He designed an "unspirational" day to day calendar and wrote a couple of books. Sometimes there comes a time when ones job just isn't fun anymore. Maybe that's how he felt. IMHO He has so much more going on than just being a producer.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He has a few things going on. He has a great food IG where he posts food that he cooked or has eaten around the world.

https://www.instagram.com/thefoodofelan/?hl=en

He designed an "unspirational" day to day calendar and wrote a couple of books. Sometimes there comes a time when ones job just isn't fun anymore. Maybe that's how he felt. IMHO He has so much more going on than just being a producer.

He also got sober. I think that may have played a large part in how he is apparently re-evaluating his life.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:17 pm

Addressing what has been discussed upthread: Elan isn’t liked by everyone. Looking at former cast that attended Molly’s birthday, what they have in common is that none have ever blamed edit for their portrayal. Someone who has and also has spoken negatively about Elan is Olivia Caridi - others have too but she has mentioned him thus several times. Could be that some see his job as one of manipulation (and therefore a breach of trust) while others see him as holding a mirror up so they see something they later find valuable. Many don’t comment on him but he is just one of many producers so would only work with a few each season.
The 10 year contract statement (from a source) rings accurate. I don’t recall which former producer I heard being interviewed but she said she signed the same length contract but left earlier despite it being quite challenging to get out of. Might have been the person who produces “Unreal”.
IMO Elan is polarizing in life. His book, from the excerpts I’ve read, pushes boundaries of thinking therefore challenges the status quo. I feel a lot of status quo thinkers end up on the show so I could see why they wouldn’t relate to him once out of the bubble.

I thought BWG was really good. Elan wasn’t involved so the franchise does still have someone or a team that can mould an innovative product.
JMO but I feel he was one of the innovators and an outlier so definitely brought value during his term.  From what I’ve noticed, Molly is a great companion for him. Together their life looks grounded in that it (by IG) is about small things and rarely flashy. A nice counter to all his travel, long work hours, and constant focus on feelings/relationship dynamics which may have been his own kind of bubble that he boozed in before Molly made him want to experience something more. Strangely I think being a producer can mean invested in other people’s story - somewhat like pros on DWTS - which can become an unusual reality where one gives to get insight and the narrative but can make a person inexperienced in receiving which is needed for an equal partnership. Molly appears to have inspired him to branch out into authorship, cooking/food as a publicly shared passion, and perhaps even his cameo. Makes him multidimensional and healthier.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:58 pm

Evan Bass posted about Elan on Instagram and there's a video of him talking about Evan & Carly. I'm not sure I've heard his voice before this.

Source

I think there's a number of former cast of the show who just really like Elan. Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 27 4256136633 I wish him well in what he pursues.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:55 pm

@notaroseGood Post so eloquently said as usual. Smiley

That is a very sweet post by Evan in the IG. Maybe it was his style of so called manipulation that some felt he brought awareness to themselves rather than feeling deceived.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:14 pm

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 27 Du_m8bBUYAEOIGB
elan gale @theyearofelan
Replying to @theyearofelan
I mean, this is ridiculous pic.twitter.com/E7b90BChve
Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 27 DvXiQPYVAAAiATb
elan gale @theyearofelan
New album cover pic.twitter.com/fZvOcvUtKc
https://mobile.twitter.com/theyearofelan
Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 27 DvTNKWDVAAEoy6z
Molly C. Quinn @MollyQuinn93 Dec 25
It’s Christmas Day! Elan and I wish you and all your loved ones a very merry holiday filled with cheer and plenty of smoked fish and puppies pic.twitter.com/5rxN7YuKNy
https://mobile.twitter.com/MollyQuinn93
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:56 am

Yuk, sorry but he's so dirty looking.jmho
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:50 pm

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 27 DvzWZJpVAAABf0g
elan gale @theyearofelan
Happy New Year from Mildew, Gouda, and Me! pic.twitter.com/erExohA0ui
Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 27 DvzWrDCVsAAndwk
elan gale @theyearofelan
And here’s Molly and Mildew! pic.twitter.com/YWTb8QXV5n
Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 27 DvzYwxaVYAAF8Nm
elan gale @theyearofelan
And here’s Dubi! pic.twitter.com/jnx74eiNbd
Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 27 Dv80bW4UYAYJ9ci
elan gale @theyearofelan
I love writing in the evening because the dogs are all tuckered out and they just lay on either side of me and keep me in place so I can’t move and I just have to keep writing pic.twitter.com/EWqgyk7abw
https://mobile.twitter.com/theyearofelan
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:44 pm

omg they are so sweet!!!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:37 pm

Elan and Molly are at Arie and Lauren’s wedding today !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

+62
gurlbrit
Astrobach
Enchantress
Kels0012
notarose