SELECT CONTENT

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

Post by rhondam Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:32 pm

He meets them, they just don't seem to last. sad I think he falls in love fast and hard and some women get scared of that too soon.

I think the fact that they are both in the 'biz' will be beneficial to them. Also because she is younger, she may very well look up to him and kind of idolize him, for lack of a better word, and respect him more than some others may have. I wonder how long they've been dating? She's been re-tweeting his tweets since beginning of Dec (I think, that's only how far back I went).
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:39 pm

She is adorable. I loved her on Castle. She has a great sense of humour. She was much younger when I was watching. Bachelor Live is only 4 episodes because Castle resumes in February. It's always on right after TB.

I just checked her twitter, she has 222,000 followers. A quick scroll through, she's been retweeting his tweets since early December. Looks like they may have went to Japan? Or maybe Elan went on his own.

ETA: we posted at the same time. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:40 pm

I think Elan was there on his own because she was skiing with her family (or just her dad?) in Utah.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:23 am

So cute!! I love Molly and Elan seems like a really great guy, who chooses to look weird for his own amusement laugh out loud 

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 6 Image39

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:58 am

She's so cute! Happy for Elan!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:43 am

JMO, we only get it right once. The rest is learning experience to help us get it right. She is adorable and I hope they make each other very happy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:47 am

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 6 1f602 Of pure joy.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:13 pm

He seems really excited about this one, and I'm happy for him. I know he's dated at least two other girls, after Mary Steamer, but he hardly post stuff about them. At least not their pictures.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:13 pm

I didn't know that jc, thanks for the info!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:15 pm

I always wonder what kinds of partners the producers make - the ones who do the most manipulating and lying to the contestants laugh out loud. I get that it's their job, must be a little strange being so good at it! And then to have everyone still love them so much. Weird!

Anyway, happy for him. No clue who Mary Steamer is. Is that Casey?

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:39 pm

Answer ^ He's got the biggest PINKHEART you can't fake that.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:37 pm

julychild wrote:He seems really excited about this one, and I'm happy for him. I know he's dated at least two other girls, after Mary Steamer, but he hardly post stuff about them. At least not their pictures.

He posted a couple of photos of last girlfriend, I don't know her name but cute pixie cut platinum blonde, and periscoped with her a few times that I saw. He seemed to really like her and seemed bummed when it ended.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

+62
gurlbrit
Astrobach
Enchantress
Kels0012
notarose