SELECT CONTENT

Celebrities - News - Discussion

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BoyOrGirl - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Celebrities - News - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:31 pm

tigertiz wrote:I think the baby on the top left with the blue and pink striped blanket looks alot like Mila. It's the wide set eyes.
I agree. I had a hard time deciding between that one and the one right below.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

BoyOrGirl - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Celebrities - News - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:34 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
tigertiz wrote:I think the baby on the top left with the blue and pink striped blanket looks alot like Mila. It's the wide set eyes.

That's the one I chose as well, top left blue and pink striped blanket. Kasha: my son says it's the one right below because it looks like a designer baby toque/hat. laugh out loud

ETA: now I'm thinking maybe top third one. That baby looks like a recent newborn with the puffy face.

Bringing it forward to this page.

TODAY ‏@TODAYshow·1h1 hour ago
Spot the baby! Ashton Kutcher posts adorable pics, asks fans to identify newborn Wyatt: http://on.today.com/1xKpwvq  

"Mila and I would like to welcome Wyatt Isabelle Kutcher to the world. May your life be filled with wonder, love, laughter, health, happiness, curiosity, and privacy," he wrote in the post. "Can you guess which one is ours, or does it really matter? All babies are cute."

BoyOrGirl - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 11 BzBiKaJIQAA1w0Y
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:06 pm

Surprised they chose Wyatt, usual reserved for boys. Isabelle is a cute name. Guessing the 1st one or one right below. So happy Mila & Ashton finally got their happy ending! :cutesmile!: :babies:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

BoyOrGirl - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 11 8367-910 BoyOrGirl - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 11 I_got_13 BoyOrGirl - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 11 E5kqdm15 BoyOrGirl - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

That's the one I chose as well, top left blue and pink striped blanket. Kasha: my son says it's the one right below because it looks like a designer baby toque/hat. laugh out loud

ETA: now I'm thinking maybe top third one. That baby looks like a recent newborn with the puffy face.

Bringing it forward to this page.

TODAY ‏@TODAYshow·1h1 hour ago
Spot the baby! Ashton Kutcher posts adorable pics, asks fans to identify newborn Wyatt: http://on.today.com/1xKpwvq  

"Mila and I would like to welcome Wyatt Isabelle Kutcher to the world. May your life be filled with wonder, love, laughter, health, happiness, curiosity, and privacy," he wrote in the post. "Can you guess which one is ours, or does it really matter? All babies are cute."

BoyOrGirl - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 11 BzBiKaJIQAA1w0Y

Top row, second one in. I love the hat and Mila has great style. Otherwise, I agree, all cute babies. Happy for both of them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:08 pm

It's definitely top left. Some website pointed out that's the specific swaddle blanket and cap the babies get the the hospital where little Wyatt was born.

BoyOrGirl - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 11 87b72b10 BoyOrGirl - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 11 86669110 BoyOrGirl - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 11 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:24 pm

umngirl wrote:It's definitely top left. Some website pointed out that's the specific swaddle blanket and cap the babies get the the hospital where little Wyatt was born.

Yup, I read that on TMZ (which is pretty reliable when it comes to this kind of stuff). SUPER cute baby! I usually love typically boy names used for girls (like Remington, for example), but Wyatt just seems so masculine! I kind of wish they had flipped the middle and first name.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:49 pm

One of the classiest guys in Hollywood IMO

George Clooney Returns From Honeymoon http://ahwd.tv/8RVP2N via @accesshollywood

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:49 am

Neil Patrick Harris to host 2015 Oscars

Actor, Broadway star and seasoned awards show host to pick up DeGeneres’ baton at Academy awards, Variety reports

The actor and Broadway star Neil Patrick Harris is set to host the 2015 Oscars.

Variety reports that Harris will follow in the footsteps of Ellen DeGeneres, whose helming of the 2014 awards show was considered a success.

The 2014 ceremony had the highest number of viewers for 14 years, with DeGegeneres’ Oscars selfie becoming the most retweeted message of all time, supposedly worth $1bn to Samsung, the sponsor.

theguardian

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:55 am

http://www.today.com/klgandhoda/george-clooneys-wife-amal-alamuddin-takes-his-name-2D80216419

The 36-year-old wife of the Oscar winner is now listed as Amal Clooney on the website of her London-based firm, Doughty Street Chambers. She and the 53-year-old movie star got married Sept. 27 in Venice.

Although most wives still take their husband’s names, the idea that such a high-profile career woman would do so came as a surprise to many, including TODAY's Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb, two women who made opposite choices regarding the subject after getting married.

Why is there always a big deal about issues? Geesh, she got married, she took his last name, good for her. Whatever her choice, would it make any difference to who she is. She is a well respected Human Rights lawyer, well known through out the world, I don't think her new last name is going to change that in any way or improve her career, she can do that on her own. no no

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:26 pm

Geesh!!!

BBC
Whitney Houston's daughter 'found unresponsive' in bath

The daughter of late American singer Whitney Houston has been found unresponsive in a bathtub in a home in Georgia, US police say.

Bobbi Kristina Brown, 21, was found by her husband and a friend, police said. They immediately started resuscitating her until police and medics arrived.

She was taken to a hospital in Roswell where she was said to be breathing.

Whitney Houston was found dead in February 2012, aged 48, in a bath in a hotel in Los Angeles.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:50 pm

^^ Just eerie. Reminds me of Geldof daughter Peaches. She died almost identical like her mom, with her baby nearby like she was nearby her mom when she died. Thankfully Bobbi is healing, hopefully she gets through this.

I also read that Bruce is now going to be transgender at age of 65! Wow! I have no words.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:10 am

This is adorable. Congrats to Justin and Jessica.

justintimberlake
1 day ago
Thank you EVERYONE for the Bday wishes! This year, I'm getting the GREATEST GIFT EVER. CAN'T WAIT. #BoyOrGirl #YouNeverKnow #WeDontEvenKnow #WeAreTakingBets
BoyOrGirl - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 11 10932634_516497911841283_1715780849_n

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

BoyOrGirl - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 11 8367-910 BoyOrGirl - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 11 I_got_13 BoyOrGirl - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 11 E5kqdm15 BoyOrGirl - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrities - News - Discussion

+38
ddsmom17
Scooby
sdmom
ReneeM
mprssdbyu