SELECT CONTENT

Celebrities - News - Discussion

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BoyOrGirl - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Celebrities - News - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:54 am

That's a great picture! I'm glad they don't know the sex of the baby. It's so much more exciting IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BoyOrGirl - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Celebrities - News - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:13 pm

I'm going to put this here because these guys have become celebrities in 5 short years. One of them won a singing contest in Italy, he was only 14yrs old,2009. The other two were in the same contest. Some producer or whatever decided to put the three together and see what happens. They have shot to fame in an incredible way.

There is a music festival in Italy, called Sanremo. It's very popular and it's the contest of all contests. You compete for three days. The finale was last night. And guess who won!? My handsome Italians, iL Volo won the 64th Sanremo! On to Eurovision Song Contest in May which is all of Europe!

Armani ‏@armani  3h3 hours ago
.@IlVolo, winners of last night's Sanremo Music Festival, wearing #EmporioArmani.

BoyOrGirl - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 12 B942HPDIcAEZWLU

BoyOrGirl - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 12 B942HPYIcAADIIn

BoyOrGirl - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 12 B942HRWIAAAxG_Q

This is the new song they won the contest with. This performance is after they won so they were very excited.

http://www.rai.tv/dl/RaiTV/programmi/media/ContentItem-6b8f1c0f-1a71-4617-9181-33931df25509.html

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:41 pm

Awwww Mr Spock passed away. RIP V

TheWrap ‏@TheWrap  14m14 minutes ago
Leonard Nimoy's Best Roles Collected: Mr. Spock and Beyond (Video) http://goo.gl/9P3fIe  

BoyOrGirl - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 12 B-4Jpu8UAAAF4z4

BoyOrGirl - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 12 Spock_khan

This is a good link too.

NYTimes Vid

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:53 pm

That's too bad. I love my Star Trek. I only watched of few of the first series after the fact but saw all of the movies.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:07 pm

Funny, I was a loyal series watcher back in the day, but never saw the movies.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:16 pm

I was a Star Trek The Next Generation gal, GA. Loved that series. It's the only one I watched all of.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:36 pm

I was never a fan of the any of the movies or either series, but am great at doing the hand configuration.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:43 pm

Remember "Joe the Millionaire"  he was at the PalyFest with Sean Lowe and he is seated next to him in the group photos here:  PalyFest

Lots of photos/stories on the Internet now but here is the link to these photos:  Joe The Millionaire

BoyOrGirl - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 12 O-JOE-MILLIONAIRE-THEN-NOW-570
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:40 pm

Brad Smith shared this link on twitter. It is about Keanu Reeves and is VERY interesting.

http://higherperspectives.com/keanu-reeves-life/

BoyOrGirl - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 12 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:35 pm

That was interesting, Brill. I've always liked Keanu.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 7:17 am

MiniDiva wrote:Remember "Joe the Millionaire"  he was at the PalyFest with Sean Lowe and he is seated next to him in the group photos here:  PalyFest

Lots of photos/stories on the Internet now but here is the link to these photos:  Joe The Millionaire

BoyOrGirl - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 12 O-JOE-MILLIONAIRE-THEN-NOW-570

Wow haven't seen him in years! laugh out loud
I used to lovveeeeee that show. Didn't he used to be an electrician or something like that?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:45 pm

How sad. sad I've read so many of her books.

People

Jackie Collins, the beloved best-selling novelist, has died, PEOPLE has exclusively learned.

"It is with tremendous sadness that we announce the death of our beautiful, dynamic and one of a kind mother, Jackie Collins, who died of breast cancer today," the Collins family tells PEOPLE in a statement.

"She lived a wonderfully full life and was adored by her family, friends and the millions of readers who she has been entertaining for over 4 decades. She was a true inspiration, a trail blazer for women in fiction and a creative force. She will live on through her characters but we already miss her beyond words."

Diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer six-and-a-half years ago, Collins, 77, chose to keep her illness almost entirely to herself, confiding primarily in her three daughters, Tracy, 54, Tiffany, 48, and Rory, 46.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrities - News - Discussion

+38
ddsmom17
Scooby
sdmom
ReneeM
mprssdbyu