SELECT CONTENT

Celebrities - News - Discussion

Page 30 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NobodyButYou - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Celebrities - News - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:47 pm

:thud

That would be unreal!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

NobodyButYou - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Celebrities - News - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:56 am

@GuardianAngel I know! I posted back in December when tickets were bought and that seemed like forever ago!! He's performing at The Forum, where the Kings first played before moving to Staples Center.

@timfan gosh I hope so if she's not busy! She went on stage a couple weeks ago, though if not I have seen videos on YT, he will still sing their duet just have her part of the music video singing on the background screens. If she does show up I will die of happiness! laugh out loud :thud

Will give you all updates possibly on Sunday! :D

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

NobodyButYou - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 30 8367-910 NobodyButYou - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 30 I_got_13 NobodyButYou - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 30 E5kqdm15 NobodyButYou - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:34 pm

@Linds911 Looking forward to updates!! I still have to wait 4 months to see Rod and we bought those tickets in January.

Have fun!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:21 am

Hey hey! This time change and late night at the concert exhausted me so just getting to post now! Blake Shelton is an amazing singer! One of the best concerts I have been too and def. want to go to another one. He played all his top singles and even songs that weren't, also songs from the very beginning of his career. The best part for me was when he and Gwen sang their duet!! cloud nine I had a feeling she might show up on stage and when she started singing while walking on stage everyone started freaking out it was the best!! Hugesmile @timfan I have pictures and videos but will post some time tomorrow. Smiley

NobodyButYou - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 30 8367-910 NobodyButYou - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 30 I_got_13 NobodyButYou - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 30 E5kqdm15 NobodyButYou - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:41 am

Awww! Thanks! So good you experienced that! Did they do their new song together? I wish I could see them live perform this! beatingheart
Many thanks @Linds911
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:53 am

@Linds911 Oh wow, that's fantastic! It sounds like an amazing time! What a bonus that Gwen came on stage to perform as well! NobodyButYou - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 30 1710264613

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:41 pm

@Astrobach thanks! Yep "Nobody But You." It was super sweet. Blake didn't even tell everyone she was there, just started singing then she walked on stage! At the very end they hugged and he gave her cheek kisses. beatingheart @GuardianAngel yes it sure was!!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:43 pm

I saw her instagram story her whole family was there also her kids
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:57 pm

Here are pictures and videos I took. There were signs posted throughout the entrance so of course I had to take some in front. Here are some videos I posted on my Twitter account, they are a bit blurry but I don't care since I got to hear and see him sing in person. giggling

NobodyButYou - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 30 88339910

NobodyButYou - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 30 87498311

The duet!! I started shaking my phone when Gwen came on stage!  laugh out loud  PINKHEART

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:02 pm

timfan wrote:I saw her instagram story her whole family was there also her kids

Yup! So sweet they all went to support him. He was also hanging out backstage with her and the kids while the other performers he has on his tour were on stage. Smiley

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:47 pm

@Linds911 great videos glad you had a good time
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:01 pm

NobodyButYou - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 30 EUeQGwQUwAE4Gr0
ExtraTV @extratv
COVID-19 quarantine: Celebs give a look at their lives at home while social distancing. bit.ly/2JxEv6I pic.twitter.com/KDiokcbzni
https://mobile.twitter.com/extratv/media/grid?idx=10
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrities - News - Discussion

+38
ddsmom17
Scooby
sdmom
ReneeM
mprssdbyu