SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 51 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by jcrbil Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:19 pm

I thought you. Lipsis, or umngirl would have the skinny on the real reason for the trip- and all 3 girls being in tow.

A milestone event for someone in the family perhaps?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 51 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:20 pm

Lola's 90th birthday was a few weeks ago I believe. So a belated party perhaps? I really have no idea the reason behind the trip other than Catherine wanting to hang with her girls for a weekend.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:28 pm

lipsis wrote:Lola looks fancy. I wonder if there's a family party today?

Or church. It is Palm Sunday. Catherine described her mother once as devout Catholic so I suspect Lola is too.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:33 pm

motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:Lola looks fancy. I wonder if there's a family party today?

Or church. It is Palm Sunday. Catherine described her mother once as devout Catholic so I suspect Lola is too.

Oh that's a good point. It very well could be.

And thanks for the vote of confidence Jcrbil. Wish I knew if there was another reason for the trip but I don't. Sorry to disappoint.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:51 pm

umngirl wrote:Aww, the other Lola gets some camera time.
Lola Maganda by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you so much for all the pictures. I'm glad she's having a great time with family and friends but at the same time missing her hunky bubs and their two cute girls. Her caption means "Grandma Beautiful". I think Lola Connie is looking beautiful at 90.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:56 pm

What a great picture of Catherine and Grandma Connie. If the visit was just to see Grandma and spend Palm Sunday with her it is enough by far.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:58 pm

I love your new avi, smartcat! 2 cats together on their throne. :Biggrin:
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:04 pm

Oh Smartcat, don't let Lola (the hairy one) see you sitting there!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:11 pm

lipsis wrote:Oh Smartcat, don't let Lola (the hairy one) see you sitting there!

Well Ella and Lola had to stay home with Daddy. I certainly was not going to let Catherine travel to Seattle by herself. What else are Smartcats for?
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:12 pm

Two fierce Cats!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:48 pm

smartcat wrote:
lipsis wrote:Oh Smartcat, don't let Lola (the hairy one) see you sitting there!

Well Ella and Lola had to stay home with Daddy. I certainly was not going to let Catherine travel to Seattle by herself. What else are Smartcats for?

Hehe another perfect avi for you. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:08 pm

Looks like there may be a party at Marm's house today. Monica posted an IG of her bf and Lola with some tasty looking food.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje