SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 61 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by jcrbil Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:22 pm

While I don't think Nikki shares JuanPa's animosity for Bachelor production- and she is under contract- I don't know if TPTB would have her join in, even if she is Andi's BFF from the show. The rift with JuanPa is pretty big.

I do think it's entirely possible that Catherine and Des are there to talk with her- even though Andi made it to F3, her overnight date wasn't the best. Perhaps D & C will be able to give her a different perspective on those dates.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 61 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:42 pm

catherinegiudici: Not for your auntie's tea party... #balmain [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:50 pm

^^^ and thus completes our Monday.

My goal today was to figure out if they were in LA together. Now we know they are not. The reason for the day in LA will come out in time, especially since it appears to be Bachelor related. Since I have been at this all day I, therefore, am taking the rest of the night off unless some SeanCat cuteness arises or our smitten kitten arrives back home in Dallas.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:59 pm

blessed66 wrote:I love it each time when hubby is supporting his wife.  Way to go Sean!
Me too! Gotta love hubs, he's so proud and definitely her biggest fan. :Flirty: And he's hilarious to boot.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:09 pm

I am thinking they might be flying out today to film with Andie because it seems like this is the same time she went away for Des last year.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:12 pm

blessed66 wrote:I am thinking they might be flying out today to film with Andie because it seems like this is the same time she went away for Des last year.  

I believe she is heading back to the US tomorrow for hometowns. Tonight I think is rose ceremony before.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:13 pm

motheroffive wrote:
blessed66 wrote:I am thinking they might be flying out today to film with Andie because it seems like this is the same time she went away for Des last year.  

I believe she is heading back to the US tomorrow for hometowns. Tonight I think is rose ceremony before.

In that case my head is spinning again.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:16 pm

I posted a recap in the filming schedule to avoid any spoilers for those who don't want spoilers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:58 pm

Well RS says whatever it is isn't related to this season so scratch that off the list.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:08 pm

Where and when did RS say this? and why did he mention it?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Where and when did RS say this? and why did he mention it?

I emailed him and both his replies back to me were very nice.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:46 pm

Ok thanks Smiley

I'm not a fan of RS's, I never take his word as gospel. He may be correct sometimes, but for me it's the sleuthing. 

We should have more info from Cat by morning I would think, as to what she's up to!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje