SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 44 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by soccermom333 Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:28 am

Amberish wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:The lead usually is tied to TPTB for at least one year, maybe 2yrs? going by memory. I'm sure there are others here that know for sure. They are required to make appearances on usually GMA Kelly and Michael etc. Looks like DWTS was cancelled for him, because he didn't propose.

They have photo shoots done, and every pic of them during their attendance at events, refer back to the ABC Bachelor. They haven't participated in any of that. I'm not sure if it was a deal he made, no appearances or if they told him that's the way it was going to be.  

In that Spanish interview he explained how the show works. I mentioned I didn't hear him talk about Nikki or how his season ended. He just explained the process as the interviewer asked him to explain how it works.

As far as his work. I found this link that explains it in detail, but I know I either listened to him in an interview or he was quoted somewhere, that this foundation he is a part of, also gives him the opportunity to send used baseball bats to the kids in Venezuela so they can play baseball. I remember him saying how happy and how much they appreciate it, so I must have saw him being interviewed before the premiere? I'm not sure, but I do remember that.

JPG Work

Upon retirement from professional soccer, he started his career in the music business by promoting Venezuelan singers in Miami. Juan Pablo Galavis also serves as a sports adviser, working from the U.S. with the Venezuelan Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum. His work is based on maintaining contact with Venezuelan athletes while in search of items that are of importance for the museum to display.

Galavis is focusng on creating the Cardenas Sport Foundation — a non-profit organization created to help the Venezuelan Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, teams, athletes and communities in Latin America — as well. The venture is still in the approval process with the U.S. government, but the cause is very personal to Galavis.

GA, with all due respect, it doesn't appear that the star Bachelor and his chosen one are *required* to make appearances after the ATFR. Brad (1) didn't propose and he didn't. Jason proposed to the wrong girl and he talked about having the option to do those appearances or not. I vaguely remember Travis Stork not making those appearances and he didn't propose. Charlie O'Connell, Jesse Palmer and Bob Guiney didn't propose and not sure if they did the morning shows or not. Most importantly, had those appearances been a contractual obligation, don't you think Juan Pablo and Nikki would have done them?

You're right about Juan Pablo and Nikki remaining under contract. For a year they can't discuss production secrets and Fleiss' company has exclusive rights to their services ("benefit of the bargain"). If Juan Pablo or Nikki find work in the entertainment industry and paid in excess of whatever the Bachelor contract states, Fleiss can pocket the difference. Also, if Juan and Nikki agree to a televised wedding, ABC retains that right and, in addition to the free wedding, as all the wedded Bachelor/ette's before them, both will be paid $30,000 each, for  the wedding show.

IMO, if, in fact, Juan Pablo thought he was to be a contestant on DWTS, either he misunderstood or he was misled. DWTS would not be guaranteed prior to his season and only four Bachelor faces had been given the opportunity. More importantly, all the other DWTS contestants were already in training with their pros for three weeks when Juan Pablo supposedly just learn he wasn't joining them. How odd is that?

If true, Juan Pablo was, in fact, offered DWTS and the offer retracted, far worst than not proposing were those unfortunate remarks he made about a gay Bachelor.

Look, I'm a fan, but I just can't pretend what's not true and is it really necessary for everyone that posts to this thread to have only one voice?

Thanks Amber for this.   :yes:   You are 100% correct.  Juan Pablo not getting on DWTS had absolutely NOTHING to do with not proposing.  Glad you mentioned the other Bachelors who did not propose.  Any "beef" TPTB have with JPG have to do with how he handled himself during production.  Not saying who was right or wrong and not defending anyone.  

Juan and Nikki look happy.  I really do wish Juan and Nikki the best.  Smiley Happy Easter!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Isabel123 Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:39 am

Another pic

http://instagram.com/p/nAxAKtPu5H/

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:41 am

For those of you who celebrate Easter, have a happy one!  
I appreciate all your wonderful posts ... a happy little sanctuary that always bring pleasure to my day  blowkiss

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:57 pm

notarose wrote:For those of you who celebrate Easter, have a happy one!  
I appreciate all your wonderful posts ... a happy little sanctuary that always bring pleasure to my day  blowkiss

Thank you and back at you!! handwave 
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:14 pm

notarose wrote:For those of you who celebrate Easter, have a happy one!  

Thank you.  Also Happy Easter to those celebrating.  I totally agree about coming here to catch up.

Last edited by iamreal2u on Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:36 pm

maddy_ozer

5 hours ago
JUAN PABLO #LIFEISMADE

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 44 Bafa28e6c88811e3892a0002c9e185c6_8

Such cuties! 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:51 pm

JPG pic in the airport.....the poster tweeted they are on the same plane with JPG and just landed in Charlotte.

https://twitter.com/zoelee011/status/457941562862104576
This pic was tweeted by JPG

https://twitter.com/juanpagalavis/status/457920219088834560

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:03 pm

A pic of JPG in Charlotte. This guy travels a lot

https://twitter.com/huntz927/status/457939841112870913
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:05 pm

Isabel123 wrote:JPG pic in the airport.....the poster tweeted they are on the same plane with JPG and just landed in Charlotte.

https://twitter.com/zoelee011/status/457941562862104576
This pic was tweeted by JPG

https://twitter.com/juanpagalavis/status/457920219088834560

Zoe Thomas
‏@zoelee011
JUAN PABLO IS ON MY PLANE! pic.twitter.com/lW7kiYLiAq

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 44 BlrvDaHIIAAUBi7

Juan Pablo Galavis ‏@JuanPaGalavis  3h
Tal dia como HOY hace 42 años nace el EMPRESARIO y mi ex cuñao @JonathanBlum... Jejeje ABRAZOS y se te QUIERE. pic.twitter.com/a2VQpi3Hkc

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 44 BlrcAXHCQAEhP5a

I know what he's saying but it makes no sense to me. "On this day 42 yrs ago Empresairo was born, and his ex brother in law. Hugs, if you want to?" Jonathan Blum is the newly appointed CEO of Cisneros Media. I had to google that because the only Johnathan Blum I was familiar with is a hockey player laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:12 pm

This pic tweeted by the stewardess. JPG in Miami now.

http://instagram.com/p/nBoNMhFSmR/

Another pic

http://instagram.com/p/nBpvmtxycP/
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:01 pm

Isabel123 wrote:This pic tweeted by the stewardess. JPG in Miami now.

http://instagram.com/p/nBoNMhFSmR/

Another pic

http://instagram.com/p/nBpvmtxycP/

moflying
1 hour ago
Not the best since it's blurry BUT #juanpablo !! #miami #crewlife #stewardess #flightattendant #bachelor #bachelorabc #sweetheart #typicalday #lovemyjob

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 44 10175320_621948277880185_1296876426_n

mariana_baq
1 hour ago · bachelor mansion
casual day with my main
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 44 10268863_1492913057587576_1832934396_n

I wonder why she has bachelor mansion in her tweet. Maybe it's just a cute joke.
Great pics!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:24 pm

Mi Abuela Sabia ‏@miabuelasabia 5h Retweeted by Juan Pablo Galavis™
Una de las cosas más grandes que un padre puede hacer para sus hijos, es amar a su madre.

One of the biggest things that a parent can do for their children, is to love their mother.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal