SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 46 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by notarose Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:05 pm

Prd2brdhd wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:

I know what he's saying but it makes no sense to me. "On this day 42 yrs ago Empresairo was born, and his ex brother in law. Hugs, if you want to?" Jonathan Blum is the newly appointed CEO of Cisneros Media. I had to google that because the only Johnathan Blum I was familiar with is a hockey player laugh out loud

Just reading through and thought I could help with JPs tweet... "se te quiere" is just an expression to say "you are loved"  Hugesmile 
Thank you! I thought "se te" meant "if you". Smiley

OT - Who is that in your avi?

It sounds to me like he is reaching out the an ex (brother-in-law?)(an entrepreneur) on his 42nd birthday and wondering if his well wishes would be welcome.

I remember having seen this pic before because it is aesthetically a great pic.

It was first posted 3 months ago by JPG on IG with this caption:
@ juanpagalavis Mas que un EJECUTIVO exitoso de Cisneros Group, @jonathanblum es un GRAN amigo... / More than a successful EXECUTIVE on Cisneros Group, Jonathan Blum is a GREAT friend... #Napte 3mon

http://web.stagram.com/p/644388963611171897_2938702

Jonathan Blum posted the same pic on his IG 3 months ago:
http://web.stagram.com/p/644348143563564667_3629728

The "ex-brother-Inlaw" may be an inside joke since JPG's tweet ended with JAjaja

Last edited by notarose on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More info)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Prd2brdhd Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:35 pm

From E-Online..
It doesn't sound like Juan Pablo Galavis is too happy with the new Bachelorette ad that pokes fun at him.
Last week, ABC released a promo poster of new Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman featuring the line, "She's looking for the right Juan. One," with Galavis' name crossed out. And now, a friend of the controversial Bachelor hunk tells us he's not loving the joke.
"He's embarrassed," a source tells E! News exclusively. "He feels used. He doesn't like being the butt of a joke."

"He's feeling very misunderstood right now," the source adds. "He's still claiming he had no idea what he was getting into when he signed on to do The Bachelor. He really wants to clear up all the misconceptions about him."
On a happier note, Galavis' relationship with Nikki Ferrell seems to be going strong.
"They're together," the source says. "They're still not living in the same city, but they see each other when they can. Juan Pablo says they're both happy."
Wonder if Galavis and Ferrell will tune in to the new season of the Bachelorette when it premieres Monday, May 19?

Prd2brdhd

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:07 pm

Prd2brdhd wrote:From E-Online..
It doesn't sound like Juan Pablo Galavis is too happy with the new Bachelorette ad that pokes fun at him.
Last week, ABC released a promo poster of new Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman featuring the line, "She's looking for the right Juan. One," with Galavis' name crossed out. And now, a friend of the controversial Bachelor hunk tells us he's not loving the joke.
"He's embarrassed," a source tells E! News exclusively. "He feels used. He doesn't like being the butt of a joke."

"He's feeling very misunderstood right now," the source adds. "He's still claiming he had no idea what he was getting into when he signed on to do The Bachelor. He really wants to clear up all the misconceptions about him."
On a happier note, Galavis' relationship with Nikki Ferrell seems to be going strong.
"They're together," the source says. "They're still not living in the same city, but they see each other when they can. Juan Pablo says they're both happy."
Wonder if Galavis and Ferrell will tune in to the new season of the Bachelorette when it premieres Monday, May 19?

I wonder who the source is ? I bet Juan is just tired of it because he does not want anything to do with the show.  They need to leave him alone just like he is doing. I doubt seriously he is embarrassed about it.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:09 pm

This is a nice interview of JPG. I would appreciate if someone would be able to copy and paste the article since I can't do it using my mobile.

@OKMagazine: Shocker! @JuanPaGalavis Admits Why He "Didn't Enjoy" Watching Himself on #TheBachelor: http://t.co/u1sMeNqOd7
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:12 pm

IG pic posted by JPG an hr ago:

http://instagram.com/p/nEQYXhudxQ/
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:13 pm

@Nikki_Ferrell: Spring I start running outside again. I get the worst shin splints. I've tried the golf ball under the arch, ABCs, and KT tape #suggestions
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:24 pm

JPG is at the Billboard Latin conference

Twitter @billboardlatin
Guess who showed up at our first #BBLatin showcase of the year... @JuanPaGalavis! instagram.com/p/nEdOosKQm9/
Or here : http://instagram.com/p/nEdOosKQm9/

Not very confident in the un-named source article (no matter who it is about) by E-ONline.  If the source really is a friend then there would be no problem naming the friend because friends communicate with each other.  He may be frustrated, etc but I always want a name.

Last edited by notarose on Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:17 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : More info)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:32 pm

Comment on the OK interview I posted above:

The interview was done during the Harrah's event and I love it when the interviewer described JPG making a heart sign with his hands when he saw Nikki coming. (Note: Nikki came in late). Though JPG may not be vocal about his feelings in public, but he compensates by his actions. I remember an article which mentioned that when Pharrel's "Happy song" was played , he playfully danced towards Nikki (the event was Moët tiny tennis).

He also talk about his #1 bucket list and getting to know How Nikki acts in her house, in the street etc. Not sure if this is the complete article or just a snippet posted online.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:45 pm

@SUMERCESOBEAUTY: with The #Bachelor at @oakley @oakleywomen laugh out loud he was súper nice! @JuanPaGalavis
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:54 pm

Isabel123 wrote:Comment on the OK interview I posted above:

The interview was done during the Harrah's event and I love it when the interviewer described JPG making a heart sign with his hands when he saw Nikki coming. (Note: Nikki came in late).  Though JPG may not be vocal about his feelings in public, but he compensates by his actions. I remember an article which mentioned that when Pharrel's "Happy song" was played , he playfully danced towards Nikki (the event was Moët tiny tennis).

He also talk about his #1 bucket list and getting to know How Nikki acts in her house, in the street etc. Not sure if this is the complete article or just a snippet posted online.

I agree he might not say it in the publics eye but he sure does show it with his actions. She knows how he feels and that is all that matters. They seem so happy to me and out of all the seasons I have to say they are my favorite. There is something special about them.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:15 pm

New pics of JPG:

http://instagram.com/p/nEjEV3BHN0/

http://instagram.com/p/nEcLTUnvOP/
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:49 pm

Another pic

http://instagram.com/p/nElQCoG2N_/
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal