SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Bet2Win Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:49 pm

iamreal2u wrote:How about this one…. No need to apologize at all…jajaja

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 56 Screen13

This looks like Avila Beach, just up the road from Pismo, past Shell Beach.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by docnash14 Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:57 am

Isabel123 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:So sweet

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 56 Screen12
 :yes: So sweet and cute. Love this pic.

He must really feel comfortable with Nikki as I recall him saying that he is not into bare feet and usually wears shoes (sandals) even when he is on the beach.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:15 am

Bet2Win wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:How about this one…. No need to apologize at all…jajaja

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 56 Screen13

This looks like Avila Beach, just up the road from Pismo, past Shell Beach.

From the IG pic comment section:

jenferrell12
No apologies necessary. U go ahead Nd post ur cute pics!#momknowsbest

nellyguinand
I'm agree w @jenferrell12 #momknowsbest we will love your pics

The moms have spoken  Jumping hearts 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:29 pm

clapping! for the Moms support

There are always snide comments on who's taking their photos and Nikki posted a reply:

brttyk @alyeags @cmoc18 @amybanasik ..I am wondering who is taking these artistically shot photos ...hmmm 11h

nikki_ferrell @brttyk I'd hate for you to lose sleep over this.... It's the self timer on my phone propped up on my flip flops. 8h
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:34 pm

Isabel123 wrote:

There are always snide comments on who's taking their photos and Nikki posted a reply:

brttyk @alyeags @cmoc18 @amybanasik ..I am wondering who is taking these artistically shot photos ...hmmm 11h

nikki_ferrell @brttyk I'd hate for you to lose sleep over this.... It's the self timer on my phone propped up on my flip flops. 8h

I love her sarcastic nature. I'm guilt of that type of behaviour too laugh out loud I have a friend who is picture happy, she props up her camera on whatever she can find. Once she propped it onto the bottom of the stem of a wine glass. The camera barely fit on it, then she runs back to get in the picture. I can see that sandle propped up in the sand and Nikki running back.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:

I love her sarcastic nature. I'm guilt of that type of behaviour too lolI have a friend who is picture happy, she props up her camera on whatever she can find. Once she propped it onto the bottom of the stem of a wine glass. The camera barely fit on it, then she runs back to get in the picture. I can see that sandle propped up in the sand and Nikki running back.

I like Nikki's sarcasm too! I also appreciate that she says it out loud and owns it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:49 pm

Sightings of the couple but no pics....

@sarasephora: Too chicken to ask for a picture last night at dinner w/@JuanPaGalavis. You are even more beautiful in person and so is your lovely fiancé 

@JuanPaGalavis: @sarasephora THANKS but dont be a CHICKEN ever again... Jejeje

@SarahMOnline: Also talked to @JuanPaGalavis and @Nikki_Ferrell from The Bachelor at LAX earlier. Sweetest couple , so nice.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:06 pm

I appreciate that she understands one of the social rules on Instagram, about blowing up feeds, because there is a very low limit to how much will stay in your feed before you lose it, so for everything one person posts too close together, there are someone else's photos that will drop off and never get seen, unless you are checking the feed obsessively.  But I doubt she is posting THAT many, is she? Anyway, recent pics are quite sweet. They seem happy.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:25 pm

Sorry, I've been MIA...again. Sickness has really been running through our family lately and I'm the last to get it. Still can't taste anything, which is so disappointing because I LOVE food!  🇳🇴 

Thanks for the great pics! Are they together for the Tumor Hater event this weekend? I thought I remembered it was this weekend. Such cute pic of JP and Nikki on the beach!  yes 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:32 pm

I'm stuck in a meeting and they are in San Francisco today. Unfortunately the weather isn't very good .
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:35 pm

Brilliant response from Nikki!! laugh out loud

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:56 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:I appreciate that she understands one of the social rules on Instagram, about blowing up feeds, because there is a very low limit to how much will stay in your feed before you lose it, so for everything one person posts too close together, there are someone else's photos that will drop off and never get seen, unless you are checking the feed obsessively.  But I doubt she is posting THAT many, is she?  Anyway, recent pics are quite sweet.  They seem happy.

Thanks for sharing this info on "social rules" on Instagram. I have an IG but i'm not aware about this. As to the bolded, Nikki seldom post in IG and we will be happy if she will share more photos of their road trip.

Most of the pics we have on this thread were grabbed from third party postings and we are thankful for the fans who share their photos with the couple.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal