SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by LMW707 Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:42 am

October is Playoffs. Us Giants fans are always optimistic!!
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Isabel123 Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:01 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Sorry, I've been MIA...again.  Sickness has really been running through our family lately and I'm the last to get it.  Still can't taste anything, which is so disappointing because I LOVE food!   🇳🇴 

Thanks for the great pics!  Are they together for the Tumor Hater event this weekend?  I thought I remembered it was this weekend.  Such cute pic of JP and Nikki on the beach!   yes 

I can relate with you Mommyof1, I was also sick on and off 3 months ago and lose 10 lbs since i cannot eat solid foods for 15 days. I hope your 2 kids are ok now and wishing for your full speed recovery.

Thank you, Isabel.  Everyone is back up to speed except for me, but I'm hoping to be better soon.  Sorry to hear you were sick for so long and lost weight too.  Some of the viruses circulating around are just plain nasty.  Hope you are feeling better now!  

I'm good and fully recovered now. In fact i gain back the lbs. i lose  :cutesmile!: .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:06 am

LMW707 wrote: October is Playoffs. Us Giants fans are always optimistic!!

Hope your team does, so we'll see more pics of these two along with their friends.

The relationship must be going stronger for them to make plans far ahead with JPG friends and cousin.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:14 am

I love it when Nikki's make an effort to tweet back fans. We learn some nuggets about JPG   In prior post, she also tweeted that JPG's best side is his back.  giggling 

Avery Dreyer ‏@DreyerAvery 32h
Alright guys here's a better picture because I'm too scared to just ask pic.twitter.com/6VXPHifiNL

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell 29h
@DreyerAvery You should have asked! And in case you were wondering yes, @JuanPaGalavis ate all those nachos...

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 60 BmHl-CECYAARFTt
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:18 am

K to the Oh No! ‏@misskono 9h
Juan Pablo is 4 rows ahead of us pic.twitter.com/ugvM817h0d
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 60 BmHlLQTCEAAZd6l
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:21 am

Jerry Karczewski ‏@Jerryzwurld 8h
Boolin with the Bachelor pic.twitter.com/FkInhUZvkq
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 60 BmHqFUqCEAEv1Gy
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:24 am

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 30h
Thanks @SFGiants for a GREAT night of baseball... Now, @redbull MODE.. #RoadTrip
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:12 am

Isabel123 wrote:
Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  30h
Thanks @SFGiants for a GREAT night of baseball... Now, @redbull MODE.. #RoadTrip

cheerleader  It's gonna be a treasure trove of pics today ... teens with cameras!  cheerleader 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:28 am

notarose wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell  · 11h  
I am so excited to explore a city I've never been to today! #touristalert #SanFrancisco

Rodolfo Soules ‏@rodolfoelchamo  · 9m  
"I left my heart in SF" Smiley“@Nikki_Ferrell: I am so excited to explore a city I've never been to today! #touristalert #SanFrancisco”

Favorited by Rodolfo Soules

laura i. gómez ‏@laura  · 7m  
@rodolfoelchamo @Nikki_Ferrell She's coming back in October for sure! Join us, amigo. :)cc @JuanPaGalavis

Wait.  What's going on in October, I wonder?

Great find Mommy!  No clue what's happening in October but if JPG & Nikki are making commitments to friends for 6 months from now that sounds great to me  Hugesmile 

I am sorry for those who wants them to fail. These two are a great match! If there was going to be a blowout, it would have happened already. See, those couples who didn't make it admitted of having trouble all along, they tried and tried and tried, but could not make it, like Ali and Roberto, emily... JPG and Nikki are clearly enjoying each other company, they love hanging out together, they clearly not trying, they are just doing their thing, not forcing anything. I love it. And every time she is off, she is with her man, they hanging out with family and friends of each other They are going to make it.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:19 am

I love seeing all the pics so thanks for posting everyone. Nikki and JP do seem to be building something beautiful and real. No relationship is perfect but I have to say from the glimpses we are getting, it is something that can last a lifetime if they are strong enough to nurture it and grow and change when it changes. Happy Saturday everyone!

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:08 pm

Hi everyone! I've been out of pocket for a couple of weeks but have been keeping tabs of all the posts. I love seeing all the pics! It does seem like JPG and Nikki are building a strong foundation for their relationship. I love how they are constantly holding hands and how he is always tending to her giggling (contrary to those who like to call JPG a chauvinist!) I think he treats Nikki very sweetly.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:25 pm

Love this pic.... and funny caption by US Weekly

Juan Pablo's Fly Girl
Bachelor star Juan Pablo Galavis and his girlfriend, Nikki Ferrell, were all smiles at LAX on April 24.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 60 1398436407_nikki-ferrell-juan-pablo-560

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/hot-pics/juan-pablo-s-fly-girl-2014254#ixzz306JYbE8N
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal