SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:13 am

RoseLover86 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I just looked and it looks like Nick also recently started to follow random people from the franchise such as, Rachel Truehart, Nick Peterson, Blakely Shea, Jenna Burke, Elyse Myers

Ash, these could be BIP2 contestants, like atem suggested. NickChicks (of which I am one) like to think that he would run screaming from the hills before he would be a contestant on anything Bach again, but it does make you wonder when he just did a ChiTown appearance with Chris Bukowski, Christy Hansen, and Jaclyn Swartz.  2 past BIP contestants and 2 future BIP2 contestants?  Junk food for thought.

Yeah, it certainly could be to draw some interest in some contestants for a possible BIP2. Definitely possible. I personally would probably be more inclined to think that way if this premiere was happening for the bachelorette, just a month or two out from taping BIP2. For me, the first week of January is kind of too soon to try to get people interested in BIP2 knowing we have to watch a bachelor season and then a bachelorette season before we even get to it.

I actually thought most of the contestants on BIP came off pretty good. Marcus and Lacy were a great example of that. If you do it the right way, you can keep your character clean and possibly find someone. I personally don't think Nick knew how much of a produced television show the bachelorette is, but now that he knows, perhaps BIP could work well for him. For the most part, they can only use what you give them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by IrishGal Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:39 am

I'd be rather shocked if nick was on a show with josh and andi. Hugesmile

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:23 am

Ash2214 wrote:^ Certainly could be.

I don't think the article states how many past contestants are actually going, just that it will be some fan favorites, so it's difficult to say. I'm just personally thinking it's going to be the usual type of thing. If they want to go, I'm sure Catherine and Sean will be there since it will be close to their 1 year anniversary so they have that to talk about. I would bet Josh and Andi would be there since we're coming off their season and probably the same goes for Marcus and Lacy and Cody and Michelle since they're all still together it will look good and also considering Josh, Marcus and Cody were friends with Chris. That in itself is technically past contestants of the bachelor and the bachelorette, but who knows what they'll do.  

Whenever this show has some past people on their shows, it's a hint they are possibly going to be on BIP2.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:03 am

I imagine many of the same people who will be on the Rose Parade float will also be at the premiere since they are happening a few days apart.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 63 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 63 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:29 am

umngirl wrote:I imagine many of the same people who will be on the Rose Parade float will also be at the premiere since they are happening a few days apart.
Which I believe Cody and Michelle will be on.

Not excited about a 3 hour live it will have too many fillers to wade thru!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:45 am

The best way they can get a message is ratings. A handful of posters won't make much difference, however.
I will wait to see what the competition is airing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:52 am

3 HOURS? Jeez. Good thing I don't watch live.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 63 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:02 pm

I don't think the article states how many past contestants are actually going, just that it will be some fan favorites, so it's difficult to say. I'm just personally thinking it's going to be the usual type of thing. If they want to go, I'm sure Catherine and Sean will be there since it will be close to their 1 year anniversary so they have that to talk about. I would bet Josh and Andi would be there since we're coming off their season and probably the same goes for Marcus and Lacy and Cody and Michelle since they're all still together it will look good and also considering Josh, Marcus and Cody were friends with Chris. That in itself is technically past contestants of the bachelor and the bachelorette, but who knows what they'll do.  
Eugh!  no no I hope Andi and Josh do not attend and stay home. If I have to see those two on my screen again I will scream. I will just record and watch it later to FF their parts Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 63 2292733854 .
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:13 pm

StacyNor wrote:

Eugh!  no no I hope Andi and Josh do not attend and stay home. If I have to see those two on my screen again I will scream. I will just record and watch it later to FF their parts Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 63 2292733854 .

Be prepared to scream laugh out loud. Reigning couple will most likely be there. I look forward to hearing from the newer couples/contestants actually vs the same has beens they bring out every few months.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 63 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:16 pm

I forgot about the Rose Parade. Those that start following past cast members and vice versa are good clues as to who will be on the next one.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:30 pm

bleuberry wrote:
StacyNor wrote:

Be prepared to scream laugh out loud. Reigning couple will most likely be there. I look forward to hearing from the newer couples/contestants actually vs the same has beens they bring out every few months.

Geeez, it's not like they killed someone laugh out loud Considering they're the latest couple, are still together and have been living together for 8 months and IMO, will most likely get a televised wedding since ABC skipped over Des and Chris' wedding amongst other things, Andi and Josh will be there.

I agree bleu! I would like to hear from newer people too and that includes Marcus and Cody and their significant others and a few other contestants. I personally just think it's going to be the same thing as always. A few couples and a few contestants.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:59 pm

I can't stand Chris Harrison. So that alone and being live and having to listen to his schmaltz will keep me from watching.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+118
RealityEscape
KB_Mom
lurker11
HelCat
Maddy