SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by notarose Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:34 pm

IowaBorn&Raised wrote:
notarose wrote:
nd4reality wrote:How come there are no convenient photographs of Chris returning from DR ?????

Maybe he was the one that shot the Nick vid and snapped the pics  rofl   They would have similar flight itineries.

Doesn't Nick live in Chicago? He may have had a direct flight from Miami. Whereas nearly every single flight into/out of Iowa routes through MSP or DEN.

He didn't have a direct flight.  RS stated the vid and pics were taken on his connector flight to Wisconcin. It's been suggested, in the forum, he was going home for Mother's Day.
As to whether he or Chris could have taken direct flights to their destinations, maybe.  There are often direct and stop-over options to most places.  If money is no problem, sometimes people choose according to the departure time from the place of origin (example - choose a staaap over flight instead of leaving in the middle of the night).

Fun to speculate giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:23 am

So, anyone notice Chris is following an ex contestant from Juan Pablo's season (no, not Andi)?

@alexis_morgado

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:50 am

atem wrote:So, anyone notice Chris is following an ex contestant from Juan Pablo's season (no, not Andi)?

@alexis_morgado

heaps of them are following ex contestants and alexis knows Josh M (Tampa people)
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:05 am

I'm happy. Pretty clear sweet Chris will be next bachelor despite being invisible because everyone else has been eliminated. Barring a miracle: Josh is F1, Nick's edit has gone downhill plus the plane video, Marcus, Dylan and Marquel are on BIP, Brian has been painted in a very unsexy light, JJ is clearly a sh*t stirrer and that only leaves Cody and no way. So hello, hot farmer!

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:01 am

IrishGal wrote:I'm happy.  Pretty clear sweet Chris will be next bachelor despite being invisible because everyone else has been eliminated. Barring a miracle: Josh is F1, Nick's edit has gone downhill plus the plane video, Marcus, Dylan and Marquel are on BIP, Brian has been painted in a very unsexy light, JJ is clearly a sh*t stirrer and that only leaves Cody and no way. So hello, hot farmer!  

Oh I would be more than happy to say hello Hot Farmer!!! :yes: 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:14 am

SLA44 wrote:
IrishGal wrote:I'm happy.  Pretty clear sweet Chris will be next bachelor despite being invisible because everyone else has been eliminated. Barring a miracle: Josh is F1, Nick's edit has gone downhill plus the plane video, Marcus, Dylan and Marquel are on BIP, Brian has been painted in a very unsexy light, JJ is clearly a sh*t stirrer and that only leaves Cody and no way. So hello, hot farmer!  

Oh I would be more than happy to say hello Hot Farmer!!! :yes: 

I think Chris would make a great bachelor  :yes: 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:00 am

Oooof! Even after last night's "invisibility", Chris still looks like F1 to me, not next Bachelor. Either Josh or Marcus is getting THAT role.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:16 am

JBF wrote:Oooof! Even after last night's "invisibility", Chris still looks like F1 to me, not next Bachelor. Either Josh or Marcus is getting THAT role.

JBF, I remember during Jillian's season having discussions with you on the placement of wording over screenshots. We all thought Reid was so hidden and therefore had to be the F1, and we all know how that ended...  :tissuebox . I have been out of town for the last couple weeks and haven't had a chance to catch up on the episodes, but I'm curious as to how many PI's Chris is getting? Who seems to be narrating the show the most?

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:49 am

Ha ha! Once Ed's volcano exploded, we no longer wanted Reid with her... and his crashing the FRC was ridiculous.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:07 am

So far Patrick was doing the bulk of the narration IMO but he got eliminated last night.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:07 am

nd4reality wrote:So far Patrick was doing the bulk of the narration IMO but he got eliminated last night.

Thanks nd. I was going to try and catch up on the episode today, but I'm having a tough time, just not warming up to Andi

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:24 pm

Max64 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:So far Patrick was doing the bulk of the narration IMO but he got eliminated last night.

Thanks nd.  I was going to try and catch up on the episode today, but I'm having a tough time, just not warming up to Andi

👋 Welcome back.

Waiting to hear what you have to say after you catch up.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+71
2observe
Luvvy
sbolduc
Rosepetal
sdmom