SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49

Page 3 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:33 pm

Love that pic. So awesome! Must be Easter dinner at Sherry and Jay's.
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:45 pm

And I just saw that she tagged Sean as the cow.  giggling 

And glad they can spend Easter with family this year. Last year they were in L.A. and I think only Crista was in town with them as they celebrated at Mark Kurian's place.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:52 pm

I saw that tag. Too funny.

I remember Easter last year. Crista was there. Cat and Crista went to Disney the day before. Dinner at Mark and Peta's.

I wonder if it's Lowe tradition to do dinner the night before? What do they do on Easter? Anybody know?

I bet our couple is looking forward to having the family over for dinner at their new place sometime soon.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:56 pm

lipsis wrote:I saw that tag. Too funny.

I remember Easter last year. Crista was there. Cat and Crista went to Disney the day before. Dinner at Mark and Peta's.

I wonder if it's Lowe tradition to do dinner the night before? What do they do on Easter? Anybody know?

I bet our couple is looking forward to having the family over for dinner at their new place sometime soon.

If I remember from Shay's blog recently, they go to Mama Lowe's parents' house for Easter generally.

I bet they can't wait to host their first family meal at their place. It's too bad it probably won't be ready for Cat's birthday. A fun summer BBQ would be right up their alley I'm sure.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:01 pm

So yay or nay? Did Cat make Sean an Easter basket? Did he make her one? She'll be able to eat sweets again. Must be hard to surprise each other since they are together all the time.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:04 pm

lipsis wrote:So yay or nay? Did Cat make Sean an Easter basket? Did he make her one? She'll be able to eat sweets again. Must be hard to surprise each other since they are together all the time.

It wouldn't shock me if she made him one. He could just buy her mass quantities of peanut M&M's. Or Mama Lowe can make them ones just like she does for the grandkids.  giggling 

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:12 pm

^^^ Oh i'm sure Mama Lowe has them more than covered. Sean and Cat can just keep being little bunnies then.  giggling 

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:21 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^ Oh i'm sure Mama Lowe has them more than covered. Sean and Cat can just keep being  little bunnies then.  giggling 

laugh out loud 

I think I read that wrong as to what you meant to say and it makes it even funnier.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:24 pm

^^^ you probably didnt.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:26 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^ you probably didnt.

So you meant that they were going at it like rabbits? If not, you will now.  Hugesmile giggling 

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:30 pm

umngirl wrote:

So you meant that they were going at it like rabbits? If not, you will now.  Hugesmile giggling 

Well I prefer my less crass way of saying it.  Hugesmile 

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:33 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Well I prefer my less crass way of saying it.  Hugesmile 

Yes, yours was definitely less crass. I'm blunt and missing a filter at times.

I feel bad we are subjecting everyone else to our conversation right now. They probably think we're crazy.

Which, in all honesty, we are a little bit.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49

+35
bach_fanfrphils
Bet2Win
Amberish
Scooby
mtnlvr55