SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49

Page 35 of 69 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 52 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49 - Page 35 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:03 am

It's totally because it's playoff time. Can't the Mavs clinch the series tonight?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49 - Page 35 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:04 am

Big thanks to all who posted pictures. . Lipsis, thanks for the DWTS video, and the amazing flipgram. I enjoyed the pictures of Ty with Sean , Catherine, Ellie and Lola, so adorable. Umngirl welcome back. Hope you feel okay.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:04 am

lipsis wrote:It's totally because it's playoff time. Can't the Mavs clinch the series tonight?

No. They lead the series 2-1, and need to win 4 to win the series.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:06 am

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:It's totally because it's playoff time. Can't the Mavs clinch the series tonight?

No. They lead the series 2-1, and need to win 4 to win the series.

Gotcha. Thanks.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:12 am

Go Mavs! @_kayleekennedy_ @seanloweksu @claytonsilver by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:23 am

@sarahhantak: Fav couple award @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:29 am

lipsis wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Go Mavs! @_kayleekennedy_ @seanloweksu @claytonsilver by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And Clay's reply....

claytonsilver
I heard the guys y'all are with are smokin hot. @catherinegiudici

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:35 am

jcrbil wrote:

And Clay's reply....

claytonsilver

Cat's response back is even better. I can't grab it from my phone though.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:38 am

umngirl wrote:
jcrbil wrote:

And Clay's reply....

claytonsilver

Cat's response back is even better. I can't grab it from my phone though.

Here ya' go:

catherinegiudici
@claytonsilver "heard" is the operative word. They're questionable...

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:40 am

^^ that's tellin' em, Cat!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:57 am

Well Cat, if that blonde one is considered questionable, sign me up! I'll take that over unquestionable every day.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:17 am

Cat, Kaylie, and the questionable ones are watching a crazy close game.

Eta: Mavs lose 93-89! Boooooo

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 69 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 52 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49

+35
bach_fanfrphils
Bet2Win
Amberish
Scooby
mtnlvr55