SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by vivi2 Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:37 pm

whit90 wrote:If you want to discuss this further which I do not know why . You like them I don't it is as simple as that. I disagree with one of the post that it is not the same to question Sean's finances than calling Juan a pompous , jerk, etc...,

I still don't know why you used the term "famewhore"?

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:16 pm

Iam_arielle wrote:Oops wrong thread .. Sorry..

I moved it over to where it belongs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:43 pm

vivi2 wrote:
whit90 wrote:If you want to discuss this further which I do not know why . You like them I don't it is as simple as that. I disagree with one of the post that it is not the same to question Sean's finances than calling Juan a pompous , jerk, etc...,

I used the term famewhore because that is my opinion of him. I was a huge Sean fan during his season and defended him to no end on another site. I thought he would stay the humble man that I saw on Emily's season and half of his . Then he does DWTS which I do not fault him for that. Take the money while you can. Then he supports hydrocut (sp?) and other things that I do not agree with. He is on my radio every morning promoting a car dealership. He is a bad business man and that has been proven. Catherine's mouth just needs to be shut because she says some of the stupidest things I have heard. He is a Christian but has a wedding with a sex theme. I could go on and on but the last thing that got me is he has sold his soul to TPTB . Not my cup of tea. I also did not appreciate my words twisted to fit your needs. You are the one that asked me on a thread where it did not belong not me.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:01 pm

whit90 wrote:
vivi2 wrote:

I used the term famewhore because that is my opinion of him. I was a huge Sean fan during his season and defended him to no end on another site. I thought he would stay the humble man that I saw on Emily's season and half of his . Then he does DWTS which I do not fault him for that. Take the money while you can. Then he supports hydrocut (sp?) and other things that I do not agree with. He is on my radio every morning promoting a car dealership. He is a bad business man and that has been proven. Catherine's mouth just needs to be shut because she says some of the stupidest things I have heard. He is a Christian but has a wedding with a sex theme. I could go on and on but the last thing that got me is he has sold his soul to TPTB . Not my cup of tea. I also did not appreciate my words twisted to fit your needs. You are the one that asked me on a thread where it did not belong not me.

I didn't twist your words,  you brought it up on that thread by calling him a famewhore, then I asked you if you want to discuss it and you said yes.  

So if you don't like them for the above reasons,  why "famewhore"?, why not "because they do stupid things that I don't like".. or " I don't like them"...

Still I really want to know why "famewhore"?

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:10 pm

And for the record, there are many doctors and pharmacists in my family, some of them have been taking Hydroxycut for years, because they're safe. With any supplements, you have to know your body and if you take any other meds, you have to ask your doctor.

Sean was using the supplements for years before he was asked to endorse it, why is it so bad?

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:37 pm

He's on the radio because he had a good deal with the car dealership, I think he's smart to do that. As for the wedding, I think it was beautiful. Talking about sex in the context of marriage is the good thing even for Christians, so what's wrong with that?

Selling his soul to TPTB? I don't understand this.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:42 pm

vivi2 wrote:
whit90 wrote:
vivi2 wrote:

I didn't twist your words,  you brought it up on that thread by calling him a famewhore, then I asked you if you want to discuss it and you said yes.  

So if you don't like them for the above reasons,  why "famewhore"?, why not "because they do stupid things that I don't like".. or " I don't like them"...

Still I really want to know why "famewhore"?

I made a statement that called him a famewhore and you replied back that you really wanted to discuss this so NO I did not say yes .

Because Sean and Catherine will jump at any chance to be seen or heard of to me that is the definition of famewhore . This is my opinion of them and I really do not think I have to explain myself. I do not go on threads and bash couples or contestants that is not my style . You asked so I answered no I do not like them at all anymore . To tell you the troth every morning when his voice comes on my radio station I turn the volume down. I would never have my children in one of his youth groups . I understand why Shay is the way she is now.

Have a nice night .....
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:45 pm

Both opinions have been voiced, both are two different opinions. I don't think it needs to go any further. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:45 pm

Did the car dealership give him a car?

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:47 pm

^Not 100% positive, but I'm pretty positive the deal for advertising the car leasing/dealership was that he got the Porsche either for free or a very reduced price. It's a sweet deal I would take too.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:52 pm

Something I have noticed here and that I think is not necessarily good or fair. Most people are not 100% good or bad. We tend to either characterize these people as all good or all bad and none of them are.

People who are intense fans seem to think their favorites are always right and all good. It simply isn't true. They are human and make mistakes like anyone else. Just as the those who are not fans feel that the ones they hate are all bad. Again not true. There are very few truly evil people in the world and I wouldn't put any of these people in that category either.

In general discussion threads we should be able to express our opinions about a person or couple either way, but it would be nice to see all of these people acknowledged as complete mostly good but sometimes flawed people.

When anyone characterizes that all any of these people do is good or perfect, it is a disservice to the person, because no one lives up to that no one.

These people aren't all bad either. Bentley is one of the biggest villains to come out of this show and by all appearances after making the mistake of coming on the show he disappeared and from all I have heard, loves his daughter and isn't a bad father.

The edits are 2 dimensional, the people are not.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Both opinions have been voiced, both are two different opinions. I don't think it needs to go any further. TY

Thanks GA
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie