SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by glazedover Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:41 am

albean99 wrote:I think the house looks really good & I especially love the bathroom. I think it's a very nice house for a young couple. I'd never want to lose a bedroom for a closet though. Maybe it's able to be easily changed back for resale.

Very easy, I would think.....just take out the racks and maybe some of the shelving. For their purposes now, it's better this way. An office/guest room until there is a baby, then a bedroom for the kid. If they want to enlarge their family they would look for a bigger house at that point anyway as long as they could afford it. On the real estate listing it noted that there was an elementary school but no middle or high school in the neighborhood. See how I have planned their whole life out for them??? giggling 

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by notarose Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:54 am

chloep wrote:^^ Yes. Products are included. Also drinks and food. Smiley

I feel $60 is high to pay for launching a product. Generally we pay $75 - 100 for a charity brunch or lunch which includes a small fashion show or entertainment. There are more costly ones of course but just comparing in the mid-range market which is the price point of the product. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That being said, I think they will do well.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:35 pm

notarose wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ Yes. Products are included. Also drinks and food. Smiley

I feel $60 is high to pay for launching a product.  Generally we pay $75 - 100 for a charity brunch or lunch which includes a small fashion show or entertainment.  There are more costly ones of course but just comparing in the mid-range market which is the price point of the product. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That being said, I think they will do well.

Actually, the $60 is for one drink ticket and light hors d'oeuvres - not a meal. The $60 includes a "gift bag" which typically contains discount coupons to purchase products and perhaps a signed photo of the person selling the products. It seems the entertainment will be seeing Catherine.

Keep working hard, Cat! Home ownership is expensive.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:42 pm

I guess I'll never get it--what the draw is or why anyone would pay for that(at $60 a pop) or for that matter what is wrong in society that people find a good honest day's work so repulsive. JMOAA  hmmm 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:14 pm

^ I don't either. I've worked two jobs my entire adult life to make ends meet as a single parent. Luckily, I am/was able to work at home. To be 30ish years old and not have a career path is a little scary, IMO. What happens when the $ runs out?

I guess I don't get the company Scarlet and Gold either. Never heard of them. Good for Cat to have this opportunity, but I would never in a million years spend that kind of money on cards or paper products. I don't see much "design" in them, maybe I just don't get it.  hmmm 
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:35 pm

^^ Count me in too. I don't have that kind of money to blow and if I did it wouldn't be on stuff like that. I also don't understand paying a $1000.00 for a pair of shoes.

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:22 pm

l love Catherine's designs and will be supporting her. The girl is very talented. I am looking forward to the CLowe line. Very happy for her!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:45 pm

I certainly know how to spend money :yes:, but would never shell out $60 only to see Catherine Giudici Lowe, for that's what this is about. If proceeds were going to some sort of charity, I might, but it would depend upon on the charity.

Is the Catherine brand marketable? No doubt she is creative, has a discerning eye, and certainly isn't shy about drawing attention to herself for we've seen plenty of selfies and pictures documenting, otherwise, private moments of her coming from her and Sean. It does, however, seem that she becomes somewhat less impressive the moment she opens her mouth and begins to speak. With that said, even if she flubs at ventures requiring celebrity-type popularity, IMO she'll be fine.

Of the two, the one that causes me pause is Sean. My impression is he's been floating since graduating from college and he did graduate, right? Anyway, IMO, his 20s should have been about buckling down and showing success at a career, regardless if he later decided to move on to something else and it doesn't appear he's done that.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:25 pm

I do not think every one needs a career after graduating, some people are born to be bosses so they can manage their investments. Not everyone needs a 9-5 job. Some people are born leaders.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:39 pm

blessed66 wrote:I do not think every one needs a career after graduating, some people are born to be bosses so they can manage their investments.  Not everyone needs a 9-5 job.  Some people are born leaders.
Somehow I don't think that Sean is so enormously wealthy that all he has to do is manage investments. If he was that wealthy, his dad wouldn't own 1/3 of their home.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:41 pm

Scooby wrote:
blessed66 wrote:I do not think every one needs a career after graduating, some people are born to be bosses so they can manage their investments.  Not everyone needs a 9-5 job.  Some people are born leaders.
Somehow I don't think that Sean is so enormously wealthy that all he has to do is manage investments. If he was that wealthy, his dad wouldn't own 1/3 of their home.

You do not know much about his personal life, you are just speculating. Trust me he is doing very well and they are going to be okay

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:58 pm

blessed66 wrote:
Scooby wrote:

You do not know much about his personal life, you are just speculating.  Trust me he is doing very well and they are going to be okay
Huh, didn't know anyone here was privy to all his private info.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie