SELECT CONTENT

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 41 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by Litta123 Sat May 16, 2015 5:46 pm

Linds911 wrote:Predicting that Chicago will beat the Ducks and possibly Rangers. We shall see what happens!

Linds, from your keyboard to God's ears!

Go Hawks!

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 41 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 41 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by Linds911 Sat May 16, 2015 8:57 pm

Kings and Hawks are just going to keep passing the trophy back and forth to each other! Hugesmile

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 41 1f49c

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 41 8367-910 NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 41 I_got_13 NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 41 E5kqdm15 NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 16, 2015 9:12 pm

Their round starts tomorrow! I'm looking forward to it! I used to cheer for the Hawks because Chris Chelios my favourite player when he was with the Canadiens went to the Hawks. I follow my fav's around of course unless the Canadiens are playing against them. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 17, 2015 4:42 pm

I was driving home today and caught a bit of a piece they did on Dominic Moore of the Rangers. It made me look him up to find out more & I found a video. They talked about spending time with his wife when she was dying and then coming back to the team. She sounds like she was a special person. Makes me want to root for them.

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=548835

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 41 Moore25lf1

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 17, 2015 4:53 pm

Thanks bean. I had seen that before. So sad. She was so young sad He such a sweetie. Ex #Habs player too! I'm rooting for the Rangers!

I was glad when the Caps were eliminated so I didn't have to see Ovechkin anymore, and now he's playing for Russia for gold against Canada in the IIHF in Prague. laugh out loud

Can 4 Russia zip! midway of the 2nd.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 5:59 pm

Oh GA canada whipped russia butt 6 to 1 laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 17, 2015 6:02 pm

Yay! Last gold was 2007!!! 6-1 final score. So happy for Sidney Crosby Jason Spezza and the whole team. The Juniors won gold this year too!

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 41 1122970954

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 6:10 pm

Canada is doing well, just wish one of our teams was in the playoffs.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 17, 2015 6:24 pm

10 and oh! What a great team this was!

I like the international tournaments because they play for different teams in the NHL but during these games, they hug each other and play as a team. Then it goes back to hating each other. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon May 18, 2015 11:28 pm

While you'll are watching Bachette, I'm over here watching TBL beat up on NYR! 5 to 2 with 12:45 left in the game!

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 41 1f49c

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 41 8367-910 NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 41 I_got_13 NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 41 E5kqdm15 NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 11:29 pm

I know, I peeked. sad

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 20, 2015 2:38 am

Ducks Hawks going into 3OT!! Chicago almost won but goal was disallowed because Shaw hit the puck with his head almost soccer like! So glad I can watch this without being nervous! :uptonogood

ETA: and Hawks win! Crazy that was only Game 2!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

+27
bluwavz
rhondam
soccermom333
nikikass
bleuberry