SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Fri May 30, 2014 2:23 pm

nd4reality wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
2observe wrote:How does the pictures rule out Marcus from being F1?  I thought that it was only speculation that Andi spent Memorial Day weekend with her F1.  It's very possible that she didn't spend it with him.  I just remember how everyone was sooooo convinced that Juan was having safe house visits with Clare, and we all know how that turned out.  I'm still open for Marcus being a F1 until he actually leaves the Show.

I'm still open for any of the F4 to be the F1 until I see concrete evidence that someone is really and truly gone and not making a return appearance like has happened in the past.  And aren't we do to have one of these return appearances actually work in favor of the returnee (not counting Ed).

Yes.

Since we write all their scripts. giggling 
 rofl 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bet2Win Fri May 30, 2014 3:19 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:so : Q to all

Can we rule out Marcus as the F1 by those  IG pics above?
(indicating that he hang out with his friends on the memorial days weekend)

OTOH
we know that Andi was in LA (or SD, the farthest) during memorial day weekend
we know that this time was scheduled for a safe house visit (2 wks after finale)
we know that Josh was leaving Tampa to somewhere at the same time
we know that Josh deleted his tweet (that could indicate his location) and moved it to his IG instead

Thanks nutty .. I saw your response Smiley

Anyone else ??  :anyone?:   tyvm

I read on another thread that Andi or her sister tweeted about seeing each other for Memorial Day weekend. Marcus with friends; Andi with sister.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 30, 2014 3:23 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:so : Q to all

Can we rule out Marcus as the F1 by those  IG pics above?
(indicating that he hang out with his friends on the memorial days weekend)

OTOH
we know that Andi was in LA (or SD, the farthest) during memorial day weekend
we know that this time was scheduled for a safe house visit (2 wks after finale)
we know that Josh was leaving Tampa to somewhere at the same time
we know that Josh deleted his tweet (that could indicate his location) and moved it to his IG instead

Thanks nutty .. I saw your response Smiley

Anyone else ??  :anyone?:   tyvm

My response : No

I have not yet see my flying kite for Josh as F1.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 30, 2014 4:14 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Yes...and he sported some serious tan. You may need to Check out his IG under marcus_grodd. Thanks!
Tan like he would of had if he was in DR?????

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri May 30, 2014 4:18 pm

Or tan like he would be in sunny Dallas around a pool if he wasn't yet back at work....

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 30, 2014 4:22 pm

2observe wrote:How does the pictures rule out Marcus from being F1?  I thought that it was only speculation that Andi spent Memorial Day weekend with her F1.  It's very possible that she didn't spend it with him.  I just remember how everyone was sooooo convinced that Juan was having safe house visits with Clare, and we all know how that turned out.  I'm still open for Marcus being a F1 until he actually leaves the Show.
I agree with you. It didn't rule him out at all. Heck, Brooks happened to be out of town when Des was and so many were convinced they were doing safehouse visits,,,we know how that turned out!!

Just because ANY of the guys happen to be out of town when Andi is, doesn't necessarily mean anything. Seems to be so easy to jump on that(me included), but if the past is any indication...

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri May 30, 2014 4:37 pm

SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Yep, SLA

Well I'd say he's the best one in that boat but interesting that he would be wearing a LA Baseball hat when that's where Andi was supposed to be - a little more game playing maybe?

Maybe that's really the clue. He's wearing the LA hat and that's where Andi is supposed to be.....hint, hint. Not a safe house visit at all.  bestbud! 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 30, 2014 5:14 pm

I know many of you seem to think that Marcus' LA hat could be a clue, but I don't really think so in my opinion. I've been to states like California, Florida, and Colorado and each time I've met people who weren't from Boston, but were wearing the signature "B" hat that we all wear here. I know in stores here in Boston you can get basically any hat for any MLB, NFL, NHL or NBA team. Heck, we even sell Yankee hats. Most people just wear certain hats, like the Boston, NY, LA or Chicago ones because of the cities and the popularity of them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri May 30, 2014 5:22 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I know many of you seem to think that Marcus' LA hat could be a clue, but I don't really think so in my opinion. I've been to states like California, Florida, and Colorado and each time I've met people who weren't from Boston, but were wearing the signature "B" hat that we all wear here. I know in stores here in Boston you can get basically any hat for any MLB, NFL, NHL or NBA team. Heck, we even sell Yankee hats. Most people just wear certain hats, like the Boston, NY, LA or Chicago ones because of the cities and the popularity of them.

YESSSSSSSSSS, I live in SC and have a Chicago Bulls hat, I also have a Miami heat hat, Atlanta Falcons hat if you like the team especially men they will wear those hats all the time.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri May 30, 2014 5:31 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I know many of you seem to think that Marcus' LA hat could be a clue, but I don't really think so in my opinion. I've been to states like California, Florida, and Colorado and each time I've met people who weren't from Boston, but were wearing the signature "B" hat that we all wear here. I know in stores here in Boston you can get basically any hat for any MLB, NFL, NHL or NBA team. Heck, we even sell Yankee hats. Most people just wear certain hats, like the Boston, NY, LA or Chicago ones because of the cities and the popularity of them.

YESSSSSSSSSS, I live in SC and have a Chicago Bulls hat, I also have a Miami heat hat, Atlanta Falcons hat if you like the team especially men they will wear those hats all the time.....

OK so let's forget the hat...I just don't want Marcus to go home at F4 no no ...if I'm totally honest....kind of like right up there with Marcus being so tan....he must have been in the DR. giggling 
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 30, 2014 5:35 pm

I would be okay with him going at F4 if it was his decision to leave. Then I might even applaud him. Hugesmile 

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri May 30, 2014 5:41 pm

SLA44 wrote:I would be okay with him going at F4 if it was his decision to leave.  Then I might even applaud him. Hugesmile 

To be perfectly honest I'm not that crazy about Andi so maybe it's better if he doesn't make it until the end. I'd just love to see Marcus in some tropical paradise on a FD. giggling 
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
JBF
FLChica
nannymargie
Aunties_Love
sbolduc