SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:23 am

And while they're at it, maybe they can throw in a wedding date  announcement.  :yes:  Is the finale taped in advance?

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by Rolly Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:43 am

Sprite wrote:
jupi wrote:Haven't posted here in ages, but I'm glad to see that our couple is doing well  :sprinklehearts 

That mention of Mexico and "#readyforparadise" part of the tweet does make it sound like they might be on BiP. Not sure if I want them to be on that show, but I guess it depends on what they'll be doing. Plus, I think I just want to see them on my screen again  :yes:

My understanding is that Jason and Molly are definitely doing BIP. Wouldn't be surprised if Chris and  Des are as well. I don't think they will be like the other contestants....perhaps some kind of hosting duties during the show.

What will these couples be doing there? Seems odd for the type of show this seems to be. Will they be the CH of the show?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:18 am

Jenny Park ‏@jennaye789 1
@DesHartsock @ChrisRSiegfried Hi! Are you guys planning to do another web chat anytime soon? If so, when? Dying to hear some news!!

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 
@jennaye789 @ChrisRSiegfried Hopefully soon! Smiley we will update you so you know.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:21 am

The charity softball game with both couples is on Saturday. 

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 
@clmgiudici see you this weekend! Better bring your 'A' game.

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici 
@DesHartsock Ha! Don't have to tell me twice ;) Excited to see your skills! #uwkc

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:19 pm

Glad they have the game and I now hope they don't do BIP. Maybe they will just host or something. We will see. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:18 pm

chrisrsiegfried
13 minutes ago
Pinot Gris in the Emerald City! #NewSpot #SeattleScape @deshartsock and I relaxing after work

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 41 1f49c

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 41 8367-910 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 41 I_got_13 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 41 E5kqdm15 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11977

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:47 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Glad they have the game and I now hope they don't do BIP.  Maybe they will just host or something.  We will see.  ;)  

i would snatch whatever chance i have to see them on my tv again, even if its BIP related (barf! laugh out loud). It's been ages!!  hissyfit 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:53 pm

Linds911 wrote:chrisrsiegfried
13 minutes ago
Pinot Gris in the Emerald City! #NewSpot #SeattleScape @deshartsock and I relaxing after work

thanks Linds... great view... looks like they are done with the moving  :cutesmile!: 

its still funny to know Chris needs half an hour alone time after work to tone down his mind before focusing on Des. Wonder if he still does that given his new independent career.. giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:43 pm

chrisrsiegfried. Hace 45 minutos.

Last one I promise. But the glass is always half full. Right?! @deshartsock

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 41 10471910

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 41 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 41 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 41 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 41 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:53 pm

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 41 Menda_27

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 41 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 41 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 41 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 41 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:01 am

Garabato wrote:
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 41 Menda_27

no wonder. ive been waiting and searching for her blog of episode 5..... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:21 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Garabato wrote:

no wonder. ive been waiting and searching for her blog of episode 5..... giggling

Me too, I went to her website again today, but nothing, not even Chris corner. I was about to send an email, but I am somebody did.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

+49
rc49ers
mercieme
in2deep
Jeepers
tigertiz