SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Jason Leep - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Jason Leep - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Dr. Jason Leep - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Tue May 06, 2014 3:15 pm

21. Dr. Jason Leep: 35, family medicine doctor currently in Kansas City, Kansas. Got his degree from American University of the Caribbean (is that a real school?), and did his residence at the University of Kansas medical center. A google search shows he works at the Aurora Health Center in Sturgeon Bay, Wiconsin, but he’s no longer working there. He works out of Kansas City, Kansas now.

Dr. Jason Leep - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Jason1

Credit to Reality Steve
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Dr. Jason Leep - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: Dr. Jason Leep - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Wed May 07, 2014 3:50 pm

My first thought looking at that photo was, "can't anyone find a picture of him that isn't from high school?" He has one of those very young faces.

And in answer to Steve's question about the medical school, students who have a lot of drive to become doctors but don't have the academic records to get into the highly competitive US medical schools often go out of the country. We need the doctors, and the degrees may not have prestige, but they will get you a residency and a job.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Dr. Jason Leep - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: Dr. Jason Leep - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 5:29 pm

Much better pics of them out there!

Dr. Jason Leep - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion 10301410
Dr. Jason Leep - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion 94657310
Dr. Jason Leep - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion 53270810

No time to do his gallery, but here are 2 titbits Smiley
FB: https://www.facebook.com/jason.leep.35
Full name: Jason Victor Leep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 5:45 pm

This guy's actually cute!

Gallery is up with more pics Smiley
http://wp.me/p1Pls6-5LV

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon May 12, 2014 6:07 pm

The caliber of the men is definitely high brow. Chris Harrison was right.... higher quality men showed up for Dorfman. Says something about the F4 if they stood among this crop of contestants.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon May 12, 2014 6:15 pm

Definitely more handsome seeing a more full range of pics. Too bad he won't be staying. Hope he didn't do anything to make a fool of himself, and it was just a classic "didn't connect" with "nothing for producers to make drama from."

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 12, 2014 6:40 pm

His hair is awful in the group pic.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 12, 2014 7:09 pm

Dr. Jason Leep - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Jason10

Bachelor Bio

Who do you admire most in the world?
Any philanthropist -- people who use money and fame to help the misfortunes of others.

What is the best date you've ever been on in your hometown?
Stayed at a bed and breakfast over Easter weekend, and we got a snowstorm that dumped 72" in one day. We snowshoed down main street in a small town; the snow was 4 feet deep.

What is the most romantic present you have ever received and why?
Spontaneous tickets to Alaska. I like spontaneity.

Meatloaf said he would do anything for love, but he won't do that. What will you not do?

Forsake my family.

If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?

X-ray vision -- I could increase my patient satisfaction scores at work.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 12, 2014 9:33 pm

How do they find the weirdest MDs to put on this show? And also please, please no 35 year old man needs to have that haircut. Someone in MI, cut that hair STAT!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Jason Leep - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+2
dw_a_mom
sanlee088
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum