SELECT CONTENT

Rudie Dane - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rudie Dane - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Rudie Dane - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 13, 2014 12:13 am

Crbnsol wrote:I have met Rudie. Drop dead gorgeous in person and the nicest guy in the world. Smart and successful and humble. Apparently too good for Andi.

I got that from reading his profile. Too bad for us to not get to know him, but good for him for not being stuck trying to pretend he likes her either.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Rudie Dane - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Rudie Dane - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue May 13, 2014 12:23 am

stuckinsc wrote:I think this guy might be too interesting for Andi, let me guess gone at night one?

I've read this comment before and don't get it. Some people just don't click. Every season the lead sends home good looking people. I think they don't get enough time with them all. I was told by a friend of someone who was sent home epi 1 that she only had 5 mins with Jason.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue May 13, 2014 12:24 am

Crbnsol wrote:I have met Rudie. Drop dead gorgeous in person and the nicest guy in the world. Smart and successful and humble. Apparently too good for Andi.

Welcome1 
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 13, 2014 12:27 am

albean99 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I think this guy might be too interesting for Andi, let me guess gone at night one?

I've read this comment before and don't get it. Some people just don't click. Every season the lead sends home good looking people. I think they don't get enough time with them all. I was told by a friend of someone who was sent home epi 1 that she only had 5 mins with Jason.

Albean, I know you like Andi, I liked her too until the HTD and the firing range and then her performance with the FS didn't feel genuine to me.

I really don't think she is there to find a long lasting love, and I don't see her finding a guy with eclectic interests that great. I get the vibe Andi wants to be famous, she would probably be a great legal analyst on tv or something, she has great screen presence. Just don't really see her wanting to get married anytime soon or stay a DA in Atlanta for that matter.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 13, 2014 12:35 am

stuckinsc wrote:
albean99 wrote:

Albean, I know you like Andi, I liked her too until the HTD and the firing range and then her performance with the FS didn't feel genuine to me.

I really don't think she is there to find a long lasting love, and I don't see her finding a guy with eclectic interests that great.  I get the vibe Andi wants to be famous, she would probably be a great legal analyst on tv or something, she has great screen presence.  Just don't really see her wanting to get married anytime soon or stay a DA in Atlanta for that matter.

I get some people don't like Andi. I don't know her or the guys well enough to know their intentions. I'll wait until I watch and see who I like and who disappoints me. I liked JP early in his season until he turned me off completely. I was definitely on Andi's side and just hope Nikki knows what she's doing.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 13, 2014 12:41 am

albean99 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
albean99 wrote:

I really don't think she is there to find a long lasting love, and I don't see her finding a guy with eclectic interests that great.  I get the vibe Andi wants to be famous, she would probably be a great legal analyst on tv or something, she has great screen presence.  Just don't really see her wanting to get married anytime soon or stay a DA in Atlanta for that matter.

I get some people don't like Andi. I don't know her or the guys well enough to know their intentions. I'll wait until I watch and see who I like and who disappoints me. I liked JP early in his season until he turned me off completely. I was definitely on Andi's side and just hope Nikki knows what she's doing.

I am the opposite. I expected to not like JPG at all, and was going to watch his season, then really liked him and thought except for the Kelley, Sharleen, Renee, Nikki and Andi, he had one of the worst group of women they ever put together on this show. I found these women less appealing than Jake or Ben's seasons, and I didn't love a bunch of the girls on their seasons either.

But we are all different. Andi might turn out to be fun and great and I will like her a lot. I even ended up enjoying Emily's season and I really didn't like Emily at all. I had decided I was going to drink everytime she mentioned Ricky since, it came up in almost every conversation she had on Brad's season. Turned out I really liked Emily's guys and thought she was tolerable with all of them at first and by the end I didn't hate her with Jef, though I wanted to smack her for how she treated Arie from London on.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 7:24 am

Rudie Dane - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 489978279-episode-1001-in-the-premiere-episode-25-gettyimages

i think this guy is classically gorge. and Andi sent him home night 1. Totally clasic...laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 14, 2014 9:21 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Rudie Dane - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 489978279-episode-1001-in-the-premiere-episode-25-gettyimages

i think this guy is classically gorge. and Andi sent him home night 1. Totally clasic...laugh out loud

mura - can you tell me what type of file this is. Is it .jpg .htm etc? I'm seeing problems all over the board with pics not showing up.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 9:33 am

Admin wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Rudie Dane - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 489978279-episode-1001-in-the-premiere-episode-25-gettyimages

mura - can you tell me what type of file this is. Is it .jpg .htm etc? I'm seeing problems all over the board with pics not showing up.

This is from Getty GA--jpg format. I did the standard procedure to bring it over here. Not sure why sometimes it showed up and sometimes not. I did preview all my posts.all shows fine on my PC. However I also can't see it on my iPhone . Not sure why sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed May 14, 2014 9:36 am

^^FYI, I couldn't see any of these Getty pics on my iPad yesterday, but I could on my desktop. Today I'm seeing all of them, including San's, on my iPad. Can't tell you why, but that's what's happening.

Rudie Dane - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 14, 2014 9:38 am

Ok, I'm coming to the conclusion it's all the ones from Getty that are causing issues. Most of them I can see on IE, however I can't see any of them on Google Chrome. Not a problem, if you preview and see them, that's great. Thanks to you and everyone esle for taking the time to bring pics over. Smiley

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed May 14, 2014 10:25 am

He is handsome but he is short. She may only like tall men-to each his own.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rudie Dane - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+8
Admin
albean99
Crbnsol
stuckinsc
chloep