SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1 2 3* Facts- Recap - NO discussion * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1 2 3* Facts- Recap - NO discussion * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1 2 3* Facts- Recap - NO discussion * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 22, 2014 6:06 pm

atem wrote:Brooks wasn't shoved down our throats.  He was barely seen in the first episode. He had the first date that went well, but then there was more focus on Ben than Brooks.  More on James than Brooks.

Why compare this season to Desiree's?  There have been nine others, besides hers.

Very debatable.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1 2 3* Facts- Recap - NO discussion * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1 2 3* Facts- Recap - NO discussion * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 22, 2014 7:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
atem wrote:Brooks wasn't shoved down our throats.  He was barely seen in the first episode. He had the first date that went well, but then there was more focus on Ben than Brooks.  More on James than Brooks.

Why compare this season to Desiree's?  There have been nine others, besides hers.

Very debatable.
Exactly.

As far as comparing all the other seasons, the last time someone got an individual date in epi 2 and got to the final 3 but DIDN'T get another for the rest of the season was:

Bachelor: Jake Pavelka
Bachelorette: Jillian

I am still seriously questioning as to why we don't have another date for Chris. IMO, he should of gotten another date in epi 6/7

Episode 5 – Marseilles, France ( 11 - 8 )
3/30: 1-on-1 Date = Ben Fields Concert ->Josh Murray sc's to prove it
3/31: Group Date [9] = City Tour -> Marquel, JJ, Andrew, Cody, Pat, Dylan, Nick V., Marcus, Chris
4/1: 1-on-1 Date = Cooking -> Brian Osborne
4/2: 5th Rose Ceremony

4/3: Travel
4/4: Travel

Episode 6 – Venice, Italy ( 8 - 6 )
4/5: 1-on-1 Date = Gondola Ride -> Nick Vial sc's to prove it
4/6: Group Date [6] = Lie Detector -> Josh, Marcus, Brian, Chris, JJ, Dylan
4/7: 1-on-1 Date = Verona -> Cody Sattler sc's to prove it
4/8: 6th Rose Ceremony

4/9: Travel

Episode 7 – Brussels, Belgium ( 6 - 4 )
4/10: Group Date [4] = Monastery Tour -> Brian, Dylan, Chris, Nick V.
4/11: 1-on-1 Date = "Goose Parade" -> Marcus Grodd
4/12: 1-on-1 Date = Castle Tour -> Josh Murray
4/13: 7th Rose Ceremony

with the rose ceremony in epi 5 and 6, do we have tweet proof of the rose ceremony taking place then? If not, then it shouldn't take 2 days to go from France to Italy. If that's the case, couldn't they of put another individual date in there?

Didn't we only have the confirmed rose ceremony date of 4/13 from RS and none others confirmed? I am asking this as I can't help think that there'd be 3 individual dates in epi 7.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu May 22, 2014 9:45 pm

We have the RC confirmed in Marseilles.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 22, 2014 9:50 pm

Someone somewhere brought a very interesting point: Nick and Josh were never in the same date. Chloep, can you confirm this? And if it's true, are F1 and F2 never on the same date?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu May 22, 2014 9:56 pm

^^ That is indeed true:  :yes: 

Week2:

Nick - NO DATE
Josh - GD

Week3:

Nick - 1-on-1
Josh - GD

Week4:

Nick - GD
Josh - NO DATE

Week5:

Nick - GD
Josh - 1-on-1

Week6:

Nick - 1-on-1
Josh - GD

Week7:

Nick - GD
Josh - 1-on-1

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 10:45 pm

sdmom wrote:Someone somewhere brought a very interesting point: Nick and Josh were never in the same date. Chloep, can you confirm this? And if it's true, are F1 and F2 never on the same date?

Clare and Nikki never been on the same date.

Chris and Brooks and Drew were all on Dodgeball GD.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 22, 2014 10:47 pm

Jef and Arie were on the same date.
JP and Ben were on the same date.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu May 22, 2014 10:54 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
sdmom wrote:Someone somewhere brought a very interesting point: Nick and Josh were never in the same date. Chloep, can you confirm this? And if it's true, are F1 and F2 never on the same date?

Clare and Nikki never been on the same date.

Chris and Brooks and Drew were all on Dodgeball GD.

Chris and Brooks were also on the Mr. America group date.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 22, 2014 11:22 pm

chloep wrote:We have the RC confirmed in Marseilles.
Do we have a confirmed Venice RC date?  If not, that would free up a day...

AND with the confirmations, are they only RS tweeting it or are there more to back that up?? I ask this as if it is only RS and his schedule, we should back it up somehow...

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 22, 2014 11:37 pm

A direct flight from Marseilles to Venice is under 2 hrs; around 11 hrs by train. There really shouldn't be 2 days between the 2 destinations unless there was a problem of some sort.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 23, 2014 9:52 pm

chloep wrote:^^ The 5 to watch is usually one for TB(who they have in mind) and used to be one for F2.

CH's "Ones To Watch" - new leads underlined, F4 in italics -

Jason:
Naomi[F4], Nikki, Jillian[F3], Raquel, Shannon

Jake:
Rozlyn, Michelle K, Ella, Ali[F4], Elizabeth, Gia[F3]

Brad2.0:
Chantal[F2], Shawntel[F4], Melissa, Madison, Michelle,

Ben:
Jenna, Courtney[F1], Kacie[F4], Amber, Lindzi[F2],

Sean:
Tierra, Sarah, Des[F4], Robyn, Ashley P.

Juan Pablo:
Cassandra, Clare[F2], Sharleen, Elise, Lucy

DeAnna:
Graham[F4], Ryan, Ron, Jason[F2], Richard,

Ali:
Johnathan, Chris L[F2]., Frank[F3], Justin, Craig

Jillian:
Kiptyn[F2], Juan, Jake, Tanner, David,

Ashley:
Ryan P., Ben F.[F2], Jeff, Bentley

Emily:
Kalon, Doug, Jef[F1], Arie[F2], Alessandro, Ryan

Desiree:
Zak W.[F4], Juan Pablo, James, Bryden, Dan

Andi:
Marquel, Chris, Josh, Dylan, Andrew,

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 25, 2014 9:35 pm

jcrbil wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Josh's little sister posted a picture to Instagram last night of her with Josh's dog Sabel. Josh was spotted at the Tampa airport and his sister and parents are watching his dog. That tells me he's not home. I don't think that guarantees that he's at a safe house visit, but the timing is definitely funny. Either way I do feel like Andi is 100% having her safe house visit this weekend because this weekend marks two weeks since the FRC. It's usually every other weekend the couple meets up. I think I read that usually they start on Thursday or Friday. Andi and Josh have both "favorited" tweets, but neither of them have actually sent out a tweet, but that could mean nothing.

Just my honest opinion, but I'm really starting to be sold on the fact Nick isn't her F1. I'm actually more inclined that if it isn't Josh, that it could be Chris, but I can't get those videos from Nick on the plane out of my head.  

Good point, Ash. Sabel, his babe, left in Tampa is a valid rationale to think that Josh is the F1. If he is not the F1, he would be able to take care of her by himself, just as he did pre filming. The fact that he needed to leave Sabel at his parents's house in Tampa suggesting he has to leave her regularly, and I'm leaning bc of a series of  secret rendesvouzs. giggling

I totally agree- and I think I even said so a couple of days ago.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1 2 3* Facts- Recap - NO discussion * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+24
Cecilia
bilolo
Sprite
2observe
notarose
sdmom
nd4reality
Iam4UGA
nannymargie
Aunties_Love
terabithia