SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Tue May 27, 2014 12:00 am

atem wrote:Isn't her 'I'm so exhausted' in the 3rd episode and Eric leaves episode 4? Then she has her next meltdown in Italy?  I guess I'm not getting why she's all upset.  

Eric leaving and the "I'm so exhausted" are both in the 4th episode.

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 27, 2014 12:01 am

b wrote:
pbmax wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Very cute together! He's like a kid, lolso funny

Yeah something strange about that, would they show the one so happy this early in the game. Just something to think about.

Something seems off w Josh, doesn't it..  I can't put my finger on it.  Maybe its part physical attraction to her, part wanting to "win" her, I don't know what to think about him yet, is it genuine?  Now w Chris, he seems very into her, he couldn't keep his hands or lips off her.

Other thoughts:
Besides being HOT, Marcus is intriquing, doesn't seem the player he's rumored to be.  Looking forward to his date.

She really likes Nick V for whatever reason, their connection is obvious.

Brian is a sweet guy.

Does Dylan smile?

I agree, for some reason, it feels like Josh is being forced down my throat...too much, too fast. Really off.

Chris's time with Andi was awesome! They really seemed to have a great connection and you are right, lips and hands were always hands on with Andi. They had some serious conversation that was tempered by laughs and fun times together

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 12:02 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Who does the girlfriend drama have to do with?
 hope it not why Eric got sent home early

I was thinking the same. Didn't chloep mention it wasn't a good exit? I would hope they don't show any drama concerning Eric if there was any. What a handsome guy. sad
If it was for something like that, I hope TBTB will cut away and say out of respect for Eric and his family Andi choose not to keep Eric. and that all not need to bad mouth the guy memory

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 27, 2014 12:02 am

I have a feeling they are showing the romance this season. Oh well.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue May 27, 2014 12:03 am

Aunties_Love wrote:I agree, for some reason, it feels like Josh is being forced down my throat...too much, too fast.  Really off.

Chris's time with Andi was awesome!  They really seemed to have a great connection and you are right, lips and hands were always hands on with Andi.  They had some serious conversation that was tempered by laughs and fun times together

Ooof! They looked like an old married couple to me.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 27, 2014 12:05 am

I really like Chris a lot. He seems like a truly genuine guy. Can he carry a show? I don't know. He will be an awesome husband to someone, but I don't think he's the fit for Andi.

The jury is still out on Josh……I like him, but there's just something….

Marcus is hot and nice. He will be 26 when The Bachelor films…..probably too young.

That date with Eric was quite perfect…..it was so emotional for me to watch, I cannot even imagine his family watching.

The jury is still out on Nick too……I have to see more of him.

Who do you all think had the girlfriend? I hope it wasn't Eric.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Tue May 27, 2014 12:05 am

I actually thought Andi liked Eric quite a bit--we might be talking more about him if not for the spoilers.

Eric reminded me of Brooks--maybe it's the outdoorsy stuff and the Utah accent? They retreaded some of the same lines too--"the best first date ever!"

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Tue May 27, 2014 12:07 am

eusebeia wrote:I actually thought Andi liked Eric quite a bit--we might be talking more about him if not for the spoilers.

Eric reminded me of Brooks--maybe it's the outdoorsy stuff and the Utah accent?  They retreaded some of the same lines too--"the best first date ever!"  

Eric and Brooks are friends in real life so I am sure he gave him some pointers haha
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue May 27, 2014 12:07 am

Kashathediva wrote:I have a feeling they are showing the romance this season. Oh well.

:cutesmile!:  I agree Kasha. TPTB are giving "fans" what they want. LOL Remember, this show is speed dating times 10000000!!!!! All other leads have mentioned that. Next week is two shows and they seem to be rushing through. Maybe because of BIP. Enjoy the ride!  Smiley 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 27, 2014 12:10 am

^umngirl is right. The previews they showed for next week confused me for some reason. There's drama at the cocktail party and rose ceremony in episode 4 and that seems to center on Eric's departure from the show. The previews also seemed to show some drama involving JJ and then Andrew too. Next week only Brett and Bradley are supposed to go home. If one of the guys supposedly had a girlfriend back home I would assume Andi would send them packing (unless she's foolish). Maybe it actually involves Brett or Bradley and maybe they're showing drama that's going to happen later in the season involving JJ and then Andrew. I don't know I'm just confused by it  laugh out loud 

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Tue May 27, 2014 12:12 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I have a feeling they are showing the romance this season. Oh well.

:cutesmile!:   I agree Kasha.    TPTB are giving "fans" what they want.  LOL  Remember, this show is speed dating times 10000000!!!!!  All other leads have mentioned that.  Next week is two shows and they seem to be rushing through.  Maybe because of BIP.  Enjoy the ride!   Smiley 

No, they're not rushing through. Because the following Monday, 6/9, will be a repeat of episode 4.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 27, 2014 12:13 am

brittany4400 wrote:I'm still not feeling Andi and Josh! It feels like the producers are forcing us to like them and its too much. Still feel Josh is too loud/obnoxious, and trying to win a prize like a salesman, selling himself.

Still adore Nick! If I didn't know better i would say hidden F1.

Did anybody see Marcus' chesthair? :Drool:  I must run my fingers through it!

With the bolded, I think you nailed my feeling on it too. Josh sounds like a salesman, trying to sell us on his connection with Andi and practically cramming himself down my throat. Enough already.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+71
ImeldaMarcos
Longhornfan
Catdwoman50
eliza3
Iam4UGA
maryhse
jcrbil
black_tears
julychild
Shadow
bronniegrace