SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 27, 2014 9:29 am

atem wrote:Marcus is American.  He's lived in the USA since he was 2 and was born in Canada.  I don't get where he would have a European accent.

Because he spent much of his youth in Europe playing soccer.

maryhse wrote:I am superficial when I watch this show.  My eyewear is untinted and I have no respect for anyone who uses this show to find a spouse.  

Chris...WTH is wrong with his top teeth?  They are so much whiter than the rest, that's all I could see!  I guess I need tinted glasses to appreciate him.  Seemed nice, but please bachgods, do NOT make him a lead!

Josh...can we start a fund for eyebrow wax?  He may not have dated one girl for an extended period in the last five years, but no way he hasn't gone on a date or had his own version of a fantasy suite or 10.  Not buying it.

Marcus...forget the rose, go straight for the fantasy suite card...he's hot sex on a cracker.  

Nick V....one minute he looks cute the next not so much.

I don't remember anyone else, I was baking a cake while watching so I missed some stuff  Hugesmile 

I have thought that about Nick from day one. Every pic I see of him he looks different. Some are good looking, some he looks nothing like the same guy. If Josh has had a girlfriend, or gone on dates, we will hear about it soon after that comment. They will come out of the woodwork for their 15 minutes. Smiley

With regards to the guy who was engaged, a few pages back, didn't Chris have a conversation with Andi about a long time girlfriend? I'm not sure if he actually said he was engaged, but the conversation did sound like it was spliced in certain words.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Tue May 27, 2014 9:33 am

^I thought Marcus just spent a few years after high school playing soccer in Europe? Or do I have my former soccer players from this season mixed up.

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 9:37 am

Isn't his mom Polish or German too? On the first night he said his first language was Polish, if I remember correctly.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 27, 2014 9:38 am

Litta123 wrote:Although I don't have any screen caps to back up this statement at the moment, I do NOT think the outfit/hair of Andi on the evening portion of the date with Eric match the blue-background-mystery-guy-kissing cap that we have. So, it looks like the question of who's that guy remains open.

Also, I noticed that Andi has another PI with this background* in tonight's dress (or at least a different dress than the M&G dress) so I would guess these were filmed later into the filming. Keeping that in mind, Josh's storyline was shaped quite a lot last week with these PI's...so what should we make of that?

*this background

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 34 D560974b-c6a2-4a48-a2d5-522bd923df67

Certainly noteworthy and perhaps something we should discuss in the editing/PI threads going forward ? This really does not seem the place for it (will get lost).
IMO his storyline is being shaped by the edit from the very little we have seen. More on that in later episodes though.
Mystery Blue guy appears to be Josh. At least most on the board feel that way.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 27, 2014 9:49 am

Marcus has lived abroad a good part of his life. In fact he was born in Medicine Hat, Canada and has lived in Europe.

His soccer Club Career began at age 10 in Copenhagen, Denmark with B-93 football club.

BUT it looks like his ethnicity is actually a mix of German and Polish.

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2014/03/22/marcus-grodd-bachelorette-2014-contestant/

His family are dad and mum Klaus and Halina, as well as older siblings Conrad and Cathy.
- Played soccer for Polonia Warszawa in Warsaw Poland.
- He also lived and played football (soccer) in Europe for 5 years when he was living in Amsterdam and Denmark as a boy.
- Joined the Dallas Texans soccer club in Dallas, TX for over 3 years where he was signed and won many awards with the club including a national championship and best league goalkeeper.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 27, 2014 9:51 am

I basically agree that so far Andi is just playing along. She thinks Josh and Marcus are hot but she wasn't buying all of Josh's dramatics over her even though she did like it. She's just not easily brainwashed by tptb, she's too smart and self confident to buy into all the nonsense but she plays along really well. If Josh's infatuation with her isn't all tptb driven and he keeps fawning all over her in real life, it's what she wants and I think she'll fall in love with him right back.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Tue May 27, 2014 10:00 am

luvlady345 wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:I'm probably standing alone on this island but Marcus is not that hot.  I've mentioned before that the lack of an European lilt  was disappointing.

I'm excited to watch a season where the foundations of the relationships of the F4 are birthed early.  

I'm still super  cheerleader  over the JoDi moment in front of the mansion. It's like SeanCat all over again.

You are not alone I don't think Marcus is hot either...

Add me to this thought train. Plus Nick is not cute either. Now, keep in mind I am talking about for ME, Andi, well she's on her own.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 10:38 am

Alanna wrote:I basically agree that so far Andi is just playing along. She thinks Josh and Marcus are hot but she wasn't buying all of Josh's dramatics over her even though she did like it. She's just not easily brainwashed by tptb, she's too smart and self confident to buy into all the nonsense but she plays along really well. If Josh's infatuation with her isn't all tptb driven and he keeps fawning all over her in real life, it's what she wants and I think she'll fall in love with him right back.

I think part of the brainwashing was done by his mother before the show. He went there knowing she was a catch and that's what he's been waiting for. And I figure mom's approval meant a lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 27, 2014 10:52 am

dpao84 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I basically agree that so far Andi is just playing along. She thinks Josh and Marcus are hot but she wasn't buying all of Josh's dramatics over her even though she did like it. She's just not easily brainwashed by tptb, she's too smart and self confident to buy into all the nonsense but she plays along really well. If Josh's infatuation with her isn't all tptb driven and he keeps fawning all over her in real life, it's what she wants and I think she'll fall in love with him right back.

I think part of the brainwashing was done by his mother before the show. He went there knowing she was a catch and that's what he's been waiting for. And I figure mom's approval meant a lot
Yep, that's a great point!! Even before tptb got a hold of him, he was extremely predisposed to fall for Andi because of their similar backgrounds, family connections, neighborhoods, etc. I'm just shocked how quickly it happened for him! But I think Andi will need someone she can easily boss around without too much resistance like Trista and Ryan and Josh's fast fall for her is a great start laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 27, 2014 11:04 am

Alanna wrote:
dpao84 wrote:

Yep, that's a great point!! Even before tptb got a hold of him, he was extremely predisposed to fall for Andi because of their similar backgrounds, family connections, neighborhoods, etc. I'm just shocked how quickly it happened for him! But I think Andi will need someone she can easily boss around without too much resistance like Trista and Ryan and Josh's fast fall for her is a great start laugh out loud

Just my own spin--having a strong willed mother-in-law that has a strong influence over her son is not such a great mix when you are a strong woman, yourself. Hopefully, sonny will have some great communication skills and the ability to say(nicely or not so nicely if mom doesn't get it)--back off already.
Hopefully this being said to his mom and not to his significant other. I've seen this scenario be the demise of many a good relationship.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue May 27, 2014 11:10 am

^^^ Well, fortunately, neither Josh nor Andi are only children, so they don't have 100% of the attention of their parents. There are plenty of strong personalities in both families and both Andi and Josh have learned how to deal with them in their lives. Either you learn to pick your battles or you learn to enjoy the battle.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Tue May 27, 2014 11:28 am

I think there was much more to that little kissing session with Josh. The back of her hair was a mess when she walked backed into the mansion  giggling 
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+71
ImeldaMarcos
Longhornfan
Catdwoman50
eliza3
Iam4UGA
maryhse
jcrbil
black_tears
julychild
Shadow
bronniegrace