SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 4 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Bet2Win Tue May 27, 2014 3:39 pm

nutty1 wrote:Did RS say she sent him packing, or did he not specify if it was his or her idea?

I don't recall RS saying she sent him packing ... he said something that it wasn't a normal exit, he left before the RC.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Tue May 27, 2014 6:48 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Did RS say she sent him packing, or did he not specify if it was his or her idea?

I don't recall RS saying she sent him packing ... he said something that it wasn't a normal exit,  he left before the RC.

Didn't RS or someone say that some of the contestants felt (called her out on that) she was faking it or phoney or something like that and left?  I was wondering if that was what Eric did. no idea

Rs claims he knows what happened leading to Eric's exit but again he just threw that out there and did not say what it was - said he was going to wait to see how they showed it and then would decide if he would say or not.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Tue May 27, 2014 7:08 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:

I don't recall RS saying she sent him packing ... he said something that it wasn't a normal exit,  he left before the RC.

Didn't RS or someone say that some of the contestants felt (called her out on that) she was faking it or phoney or something like that and left?  I was wondering if that was what Eric did. no idea

Rs claims he knows what happened leading to Eric's exit but again he just threw that out there and did not say what it was - said he was going to wait to see how they showed it and then would decide if he would say or not.

Oh lord, isn't that how people behaved in 2nd grade? Oh, I have a secret but I won't tell you unless / until it happens. Good Grief!  no no 

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue May 27, 2014 7:54 pm

nutty1 wrote:I am trying to figure out why Eric left. I wonder if Brooks (who was a friend) advised him if he wasn't feeling it or wasn't ready to get engaged, to leave early?

That could be very true especially since Brooks left towards the end and saw how hard it was on him and Des.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue May 27, 2014 8:00 pm

I guess that after Andi's meltdown about how hard, serious blah blah this is to her, Eric feels bad that he may nt be that into her, or there for the righ reasons, and so he decides to leave. I don't think that would be negative on his part at all. This is just my guess.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 27, 2014 10:08 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:

Oh lord, isn't that how people behaved in 2nd grade?  Oh, I have a secret but I won't tell you unless / until it happens.  Good Grief!   no no 

Totally agree. Can't stand how freaking annoying and kiss buttish RS is being this season.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 27, 2014 11:17 pm

This season??? It's typical of him during every season.  no no 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed May 28, 2014 1:42 pm

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 334mbuw
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 W0lvyv
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 2yjsb35
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 28tfbyh
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 1zml0lu
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 2yln1qp
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Nmnaxu

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/gallery/2014-05-27-spoilers-episode-3-boyz-ii-men

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 28, 2014 2:22 pm

I can't wait to see this group date !!! It will be a  deadhorse  post by the time sunday rolls around.

Question : Did I read it right that Sunday is ep3, Mon ep4 and then the following monday ep4 is repeated ? In that case, why are they not repeating ep3 then ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Wed May 28, 2014 2:34 pm

Any pics from the 1on1 dates?
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed May 28, 2014 2:42 pm

brittany4400 wrote:I guess that after Andi's meltdown about how hard, serious blah blah this is to her, Eric feels bad that he may nt be that into her, or there for the righ reasons, and so he decides to leave. I don't think that would be negative on his part at all. This is just my guess.

Or maybe her meltdown was a result of Eric leaving.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 28, 2014 3:20 pm

Thanks mom for the caps! They are a great looking group of guys.

I do not care for Andi's hair at all. I wonder if she has a choice. They all seem to have the same look about them. Post show, we get to see their true style.

I'm looking forward to this date. We'll get to see more of the guy's personalities.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 3 - Sun - Jun 1/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+66
Martinanne
Longhornfan
Ariela
black_tears
Maggenzm
julychild
Catdwoman50
jen689
Retiredswimmom
Tiggerlgh
Cecilia