SELECT CONTENT

Steve Woolworth - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Steve Woolworth - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve Woolworth - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Wed May 14, 2014 12:23 am

stuckinsc wrote:Sorry, my true love who is incapable of settling down and committing to anyone is much more handsome than that.  He is somewhat like Brad, but no where near as hot as Brad.

That was my thoughts also - but I just didn't have the nerve to put it down.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Steve Woolworth - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve Woolworth - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 14, 2014 7:32 pm

SLA44 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Sorry, my true love who is incapable of settling down and committing to anyone is much more handsome than that.  He is somewhat like Brad, but no where near as hot as Brad.

That was my thoughts also - but I just didn't have the nerve to put it down.  

No problem. I will always love Brad, peter pan syndrome or not! Austin is my favorite city, I have ever lived in or been too and I love his accent. I would tell women to never date him if they want anything serious, but I could sit and listen to him and stare at him forever!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat May 17, 2014 5:14 pm

He's such a cutie!!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Tue May 20, 2014 12:00 pm

He seems like he has a great personality. Mischievous smile and a sparkle in his eyes. Gotta say, bachelor material
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue May 20, 2014 12:03 pm

^^ Are you in the right thread? bestbud!   Embarressed! 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Steve Woolworth - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+4
Marybods
stuckinsc
albean99
Admin
8 posters