SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 3 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:52 pm

nutty1 wrote:Chloe said Nick is probably not in running for the next Bachelor and she thinks he wasn't interested.   :pinkcry: :pinkcry: 

Where did cholep mention it?
I am not surprised he's not interested. I am glad he's not next Bach. Why put yourself under the control of the ruthless producers and face the ridiculous comments from RS?
I also feel Nick is the one signed up for the show, not his family, but now they are all under the public's scrutiny. I do feel James' tweet is insensitive, but he's possibly not aware of Eric's passing. Anyway, glad it was deleted.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:55 pm

remockered wrote:He makes a lot of money and has no desire to pursue any career in the entertainment industry.  He is even cuter in person.

Welcome, remockered! Do you know Nick in person? Please tell him he has a group of supporters that wish him nothing but the best, no matter where he's placed on thus show  :cutesmile!: 
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:57 pm

remockered wrote:He makes a lot of money and has no desire to pursue any career in the entertainment industry.  He is even cuter in person.

Do you know Nick?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:36 pm

I know his relatives, but they are keeping it pretty mum.

remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:21 pm

Well, tell them he has fans. Tell them we want him to be the next Bach!!  giggling 

Have you ever met him? Is he a nice guy?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:11 pm

Nick is back to his hometown 2 days after the final rose ceremony took place:

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Nickpl10 Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Nickpl11  Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Nickpl12  
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Nickpl13 Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Nickpl14
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:16 pm

Sigh. Good guy.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:04 pm

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Nick-v12
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:00 pm

remockered wrote:I know his relatives, but they are keeping it pretty mum.

well welcome @remockered and you are more than welcome to join the team nick party haha we preach love and positivity here. He seems like the most normal down to earth guy of the bunch and his bromances with the boys make me think he was liked by everyone - just a lil sceptical of the process which is understandable.  :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: 
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:23 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:

Sigh.  Good guy.

Welcomeparty!  remockered!..

thanks for filling us in!...would you please tell us whether he is doing fine in 'heart' department post-show?  Smiley 

from his tweets, look like it and i do hope so. He was not my pre-season fav, but he really is growing in me. His honesty and genuiness just come through my screen.  :yes: 

if he is the F2, i just hope his FRC wouldnt be too painful to watch and that he would skip the cringe-worthy ATFR with Andi  Praying 
(whats the point anyway?..that segment of rejected F2- lead should be omitted long2 time ago. duh)

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:25 pm

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Photo-10
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:27 pm

Maddy wrote:Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Nick-v12
Maddy where did this picture come from? Thanks
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+69
djogbenyuie
Norcalgal
whit90
Litta123
happygolucky