SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 17, 2014 4:29 pm

I am so excited for the season. Josh is gorgeous and his social media interactions with his family are so sweet, I am excited to see if that is the guy we get on our screens.

I thought Des had a pretty great cast, but these guys might beat that cast.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 17, 2014 4:30 pm

Kaltie wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Kaltie wrote:Lol, this is sooooo funny!!

Aaron scaring Josh  😆 😆 

http://vinebox.co/u/wiwuKHFZSW7/woege1ncsod

I'm not too familiar with how vinebox functions. Is there anyway to see a date when this was uploaded?

51 weeks ago

umngirl wrote:

Right under the video it says 51w so 51 weeks ago, last May.

:greenman: Thanks! I saw that, but I was looking for days or months. duh!

stuckinsc wrote:I agree they look great together.  She actually looks like she could be a Murray if you look at his family pics.  She kind of reminds me of a mix of Momma Murray and little sis Stephanie.

I thought that too especially when I saw the football vid. There is a girl there with dark hair, among Aaron and the family, she could have passed for Andi.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat May 17, 2014 6:31 pm

GA that's Aaron's girl friend.she is a TV reporter..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat May 17, 2014 8:43 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I agree they look great together.  She actually looks like she could be a Murray if you look at his family pics.  She kind of reminds me of a mix of Momma Murray and little sis Stephanie.

Yes i agree! She will "fit" right in. Can't wait for Monday. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Sun May 18, 2014 2:35 am

I just came in here to say Josh is hot! I didn't really see it at first but after watching the ABC promo video, Murray is a handsome man indeed.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 18, 2014 3:54 am

I love Josh's clip in the long promo about how poor little Andi is just soooo emotional. I'm going to love him! He very much fits the Roberto, JP, Chris f1 trope of the sympathizer to the Ette drama and their extreme number of feelings.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun May 18, 2014 4:06 am

Alanna wrote:I love Josh's clip in the long promo about how poor little Andi is just soooo emotional. I'm going to love him! He very much fits the Roberto, JP, Chris f1 trope of the sympathizer to the Ette drama and their extreme number of feelings.

Ditto!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Sun May 18, 2014 4:35 am

sanlee088 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I love Josh's clip in the long promo about how poor little Andi is just soooo emotional. I'm going to love him! He very much fits the Roberto, JP, Chris f1 trope of the sympathizer to the Ette drama and their extreme number of feelings.

Ditto!

totes agree guys he will be an all round nice guy i am sure! GO Joshy.  clapping! clapping! clapping! 
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 5:52 am

emad0722 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

Ditto!

totes agree guys he will be an all round nice guy i am sure! GO Joshy.  clapping! clapping! clapping! 

I think im on board with folks who Said the emotional, really Into the Ette, real, well rounded guys seems to suceeded against all odds: Ryan Sutter, JP,Chris S. All my favs.

If Josh any where near those hotties i will support him all the way (though i may have to Erase those 'set-up' rumours totally off my mind giggling )

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 18, 2014 11:29 am

I too love Josh, now I just want him for us as next bachelor, not for Andi. Oh well, we will see.

Here I am hoping for RS to be wrong. With JPG, I lived Nikki and wanted him to be right.

For now I am Team Free Josh/Marcus! And maybe Nick too, we will have to see.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 18, 2014 11:46 am

Hotmomma wrote:GA that's Aaron's girl friend.she is a TV reporter..

Thanks, I didn't know that! Striking resemblance to Andi. It was very quick, so I could be way off.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sun May 18, 2014 12:03 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I too love Josh, now I just want him for us as next bachelor, not for Andi.  Oh well, we will see.  

Here I am hoping for RS to be wrong.  With JPG, I lived Nikki and wanted him to be right.

For now I am Team Free Josh/Marcus! And maybe Nick too, we will have to see.

I do think that I am going to really like Josh....from what I have seen and read about him.

And it is my sincere hope that Marcus did not get his heart shattered and came out better at end for having done the show, which is often the case for the F4.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx