SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Judiful Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:31 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Here are some screencaps from their upcoming 1on1:
 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 79 24x4f14
This one is my absolute favorite. Look at them it's like their in their own world:
 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 79 B889aee0-da1f-454d-9f70-a5c41acd3089

After an emotional week, this exactly what she needed.
Holy Moly, I can't wait to see their date.They are so hot together !! (This Josh fan loves Brooks ,too !! . )  :WAVEY: 

Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:43 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:I noticed Josh unfollowed a lot of people on twitter. He had 205 following its down to 176

I wonder if they could have made ugly comments about Andi?
Idk but I noticed the ones he unfollowed were females laugh out loud

It's starting already? "Josh will do whatever she says" laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:44 pm

^^ he didn't unfollowed all females there were still many he followed

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:I noticed Josh unfollowed a lot of people on twitter. He had 205 following its down to 176

:shocked!:  I was scrolling through his Twitter last night and thought that he probably should unfollow some of the females he was if he is indeed the F1. Did this just happen today??
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:47 pm

Piper61 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

:shocked!:   I was scrolling through his Twitter last night and thought that he probably should unfollow some of the females he was if he is indeed the F1.  Did this just happen today??
Yupp today. The girls he's still following are probably his close friends

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:49 pm

Judiful wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Here are some screencaps from their upcoming 1on1:
 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 79 24x4f14
This one is my absolute favorite. Look at them it's like their in their own world:
 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 79 B889aee0-da1f-454d-9f70-a5c41acd3089

After an emotional week, this exactly what she needed.
 Holy Moly,  I can't wait to see their date.They are so hot together !!  (This Josh fan loves Brooks ,too !! . )   :WAVEY: 

I hate wishing my days away, but I am counting down to the June 16th show. I don't know if Josh is the F1 for absolute certainty after last year with Brooks, but if he's not, I really want him to be the next bachelor over any of the other guys. I still love Brooks (and will hang on to my avi a bit longer.)
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:50 pm

To be fair, everyone should always go through their twitter to see who's following them. There are so many scams that latch on with the hopes you follow them back. They usually have thousands of followers, to make it look good. Their only purpose is to tweet products, if you buy anything from their tweet, they get paid. Sometimes people are too quick to follow back.

Maybe he un-followed the obvious females that were spammers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:51 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

:shocked!:   I was scrolling through his Twitter last night and thought that he probably should unfollow some of the females he was if he is indeed the F1.  Did this just happen today??
Yupp today. The girls he's still following are probably his close friends
Interesting! I will have to check it out again later, though I don't recall any particular females but still think I'll be able to discern if some he deleted are the ones I thought he should. Would there be any other "good" reason for the timing of him doing that???
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:54 pm

I am not a Twitter afficionado, so let me ask this...those that follow you are separate and apart from those that you follow?
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:57 pm

I really hope he unfollowed them because Miss Andi told him to! rofl they're going to be one of my favorite couples from this franchise.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:04 pm

I love that momma Murray likes "Andi Dorfman" page on Facebook.  cheerleader 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:07 pm

Kaltie wrote:I love that momma Murray likes "Andi Dorfman" page on Facebook.  cheerleader 

Love your Avatar! These two are definitely "hot" together.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+77
kaydeelove
boston1
2observe
eme92
laurentx