SELECT CONTENT

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 67 of 74 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 70 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:10 pm

moonpie wrote:The whole video is 6-7 minutes long and includes many of the other dancers leaving the after-party, but clearly the paparazzi had Meryl on the brain!
Yes, here it is

Henry always makes them after the show
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:25 pm

Ash2214 wrote:In case anyone here is interested, Jessica Radloff writes for Glamour magazine and she loved Meryl and Maks last season and became pretty friendly with them. It seems like she was able to see them both at the premiere and in her blog/article she has some cute little tidbits in there about Meryl and Maks:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yikes! I love that creeper pic of them! Thanks Ash!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:31 pm

Ash2214 wrote:In case anyone here is interested, Jessica Radloff writes for Glamour magazine and she loved Meryl and Maks last season and became pretty friendly with them. It seems like she was able to see them both at the premiere and in her blog/article she has some cute little tidbits in there about Meryl and Maks:  
I'm going to copy it!  Embarassed to have it here... :cutesmile!:
Being with Meryl and Maks after the show only reminded me of how much I miss these two and how much I want them back on the dance floor. When I asked Meryl if she'll come back to dance again, she told me, "Yes, I will." Now, whether that means she's actually going to or she just wants to remains to be seen (Maks, I think much of that depends on your availability, so just do us all a favor and say, "Yes.") The two were inseparable after the show ended and asked me to take photos of them by the judges' table. My favorite? This one that I managed to capture without them knowing. Whatever they were, are, or will be doesn't matter, but I wish for you all to have a Meryl or Maks in your life—that person that gets you, adores you, and is there for you always.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:22 am

Jenna Johnson
@Dance10Jenna
A day in Malibu with my loves. @Meryl_Davis @MaksimC #makswassleepy (zzz emoji)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:31 am

Maddy wrote:
I'm going to copy it!  Embarassed to have it here... :cutesmile!:
Being with Meryl and Maks after the show only reminded me of how much I miss these two and how much I want them back on the dance floor. When I asked Meryl if she'll come back to dance again, she told me, "Yes, I will." Now, whether that means she's actually going to or she just wants to remains to be seen (Maks, I think much of that depends on your availability, so just do us all a favor and say, "Yes.") The two were inseparable after the show ended and asked me to take photos of them by the judges' table. My favorite? This one that I managed to capture without them knowing. Whatever they were, are, or will be doesn't matter, but I wish for you all to have a Meryl or Maks in your life—that person that gets you, adores you, and is there for you always.

thanks Maddy!

OMG..what a beautiful words...beatingheart. I too stop asking the million dollar Q myself : Are they or are they not.....Whatever they were, are, or will be doesn't matter, but I wish for you all to have a Meryl or Maks in your life—that person that gets you, adores you, and is there for you always..THIS.....just did it for me... :swinginglove :sprinklehearts

Back to top Go down

Post by stark2117 Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:40 pm

Did anyone see the interview Maks did in Miami. He looked very nervous when they asked him if he was single. I think they are trying to keep their relationship quiet. They are both very private people.

stark2117

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:21 pm

Today on Extra they said that Maks was back with Pita. They asked her about that, she was blushing and laughing. no idea
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:26 pm

Maddy wrote:
Today on Extra they said that Maks was back with Pita. They asked her about that, she was blushing and laughing. no idea

hmmm interesting. T4share Maddy..i have always thought Peta and Maks are quite a match. ..Who knows.....I have stopped guessing who was/ is Maks's actual lover from a long time ago giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:32 pm

And now Maksim Chmerkovskiy is discussing his alleged romance with Jennifer Lopez, being 'close friends' with his Dancing With The Stars partner Meryl Davis and addresses his womanizing reputation in the new issue of People.
"I am more than dancing," Chmerkovskiy, 34, told PEOPLE on Saturday at the Alfalit International Global Literacy Dinner in Miami, where he donated a private dance lesson for four.
'I was a dancing pro on the show for about a decade, and I needed the trophy to show for it. But Meryl was part of that,' he said.
'And while I am doing other things, Meryl is a close friend and has become very important in my life. We have new projects together.'

Last edited by Maddy on Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:38 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:..i have always thought Peta and Maks are quite a match. ..

Me too... bestbud!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:55 pm

Maddy wrote:

Me too... bestbud!

Well there was talk last season that Peta was intentionally cozying up to Val to get him on her side to influence Maks to take her back.....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:10 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
Maddy wrote:

Me too... bestbud!

Well there was talk last season that Peta was intentionally cozying up to Val to get him on her side to influence Maks to take her back.....

No, No, No... I do not like the Peta - Maks match. They certainly do not have the love and compassion and adoring vibe for each other that Maks has with Meryl. I just get a bad vibe Peta towards Maks and Maks does not seem to treasure her like he does Meryl. Of course I really know nothing about any of these people, except in Photos! Embarressed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 74 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 70 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+37
GrahamGal
provenceguy
Maddy
Newto
Linds911