SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by timfan Sat May 31, 2014 10:15 am

I like Andi and I liked that she told Juan Pablo what she thought of him and her meltdown is probably because she is exhausted I remember Sean saying dates would be very long and sometimes he could hardly wait to get back to the hotel to sleep plus also tptb probably telling her things to get the drama for the show it happens every season
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by nannymargie Sat May 31, 2014 11:27 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Well if the meltdown happens in ep 4 Josh has a 1/1 in ep 5. Josh to the rescue.
 I guess it also matters who steps up to the plate in epi 4 RC to comfort her too.  Chris was the guy last time so it will be interesting to see who does it this time.

I thought the meltdown was esp 4 when Eric leaves. Do not see any melt down in 3 unless I missed it.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 31, 2014 12:14 pm

Even Emily had a breakdown over Kalon in England (ep 5) after her 1on1s with Sean and Jef. Sean was her comfort during the Pre-RC. She looked so peaceful dancing with him I had the gif in my siggy at the time.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 31, 2014 12:39 pm

Here's the link to the letter vid http://video.us.msn.com/watch/video/the-bachelorette-sneak-peek-moving-in/5nljqkn?from=sharepermalink&cpkey=eac63696-6eab-4a2a-9d0e-b67be97bb4d4%257c%257c%257c%257c

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat May 31, 2014 12:45 pm

atem wrote:Here's the link to the letter vid http://video.us.msn.com/watch/video/the-bachelorette-sneak-peek-moving-in/5nljqkn?from=sharepermalink&cpkey=eac63696-6eab-4a2a-9d0e-b67be97bb4d4%257c%257c%257c%257c

This one wasn't the letter - it was the guys moving in to the house they are staying in. Here is the link to the video with the letter:

http://video.us.msn.com/watch/video/the-bachelorette-sneak-peek-andi-dorfman/5flzgjp?from=sharepermalink&cpkey=eac63696-6eab-4a2a-9d0e-b67be97bb4d4%257c%257c%257c%257c
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 31, 2014 4:52 pm

If she is exhausted this early then she is in for a heap of trouble. I don't think it has anything to do with exhaustion, more like control. When she doesn't have it, she doesn't like it. If she is confronted, she doesn't like it. When they don't kiss her a**, she doesn't like it. Period.

I get that the premise of the show is for her to find a man who presumably is interested in her, so naturally, she wants them attentive. That does not however, require her to throw a tizzy fit every time they don't. Just don't give him a rose or send him home on the spot. I guess I just see her fake crying/whining/poor, poor exhausted me as acting...or rather over-acting...and I wonder if she is truly looking for a relationship, why that is necessary?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 31, 2014 6:11 pm

Sprite wrote:If she is exhausted this early then she is in for a heap of trouble. I don't think it has anything to do with exhaustion, more like control. When she doesn't have it, she doesn't like it. If she is confronted, she doesn't like it. When they don't kiss her a**, she doesn't like it. Period.

I get that the premise of the show is for her to find a man who presumably is interested in her, so naturally, she wants them attentive. That does not however, require her to throw a tizzy fit every time they don't. Just don't give him a rose or send him home on the spot. I guess I just see her fake crying/whining/poor, poor exhausted me as acting...or rather over-acting...and I wonder if she is truly looking for a relationship, why that is necessary?

I seriously don't know. It's not like someone told her she's ugly or boring. Just said she's hard to read. Plus, if you have a problem with a guy (or guys) then go and tell them about it personally. Why throw a fit in front of everyone and make everyone else feel down?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat May 31, 2014 6:39 pm

They're making a TV show. That's why anything that's hard to imagine in real life makes it on the air.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 10:51 pm

atem wrote:
Sprite wrote:If she is exhausted this early then she is in for a heap of trouble. I don't think it has anything to do with exhaustion, more like control. When she doesn't have it, she doesn't like it. If she is confronted, she doesn't like it. When they don't kiss her a**, she doesn't like it. Period.

I seriously don't know.  It's not like someone told her she's ugly or boring.  Just said she's hard to read.  Plus, if you have a problem with a guy (or guys) then go and tell them about it personally. Why throw a fit in front of everyone and make everyone else feel down?

I really like watching Andi as Bette a lot, but the bolded I have to completely agree with. That just seems to be her. Makes me wonder what type of guy is really a fit for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 31, 2014 10:56 pm

Probably none of these guys. Someone that can match her intellectually, yet give back to her what she gives. I don't think women like her are generally happy with whipped guys for very long, it gets old and it's not a challenge.
I don't think she has probably had many bfs that will stand up to her and give her what she is able to hand out best. That might be a unique situation for her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:23 am

It seems she didn't like Eric giving her anything she didn't like - she sent him packing. I don't think she is going to take kindly to someone giving it back to either I really think she needs to be in charge. I guess we will find out as the we get further into the show and see how she interacts with the guys more.  no idea 

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:47 am

SLA44 wrote:It seems she didn't like Eric giving her anything she didn't like - she sent him packing.  I don't think she is going to take kindly to someone giving it back to either I really think she needs to be in charge.  I guess we will find out as the we get further into the show and see how she interacts with the guys more.  no idea 

She admitted as much more than once last season. I was hoping that experience (having to interact with feelings of powerlessness) might mitigate her need to be in control - so far this season, not so much. Unfortunately, I think that all of the feedback she got (much of it positive as in you go, girl) in response to her telling JP off and then leaving the show of her own volition may have reinforced to her that being in control is the way to go.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

+94
philphan
BachfanNY
b
emusha
mercieme