SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:48 pm

Gosh, I wonder if Nick is aware we scrutinize every single little thing he posts? I feel all the contestants and their families should set their SM private, but, if that's the case , what are we going to talk about?? giggling 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by noobsleuth Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:56 pm

I really hope this business about pursuing her after ward isn't true. Someone needs to send him a copy of Emily's "live" ATFR stat so he can see how all of that panned out for Arie. My only hope is the production isn't lame enough to try to pull this off again.

If it is true I hope Andi would have told him to take a hike right away. I think even trying to maintain an innocent friendship with him could give him the wrong idea.

He seemed fine on the plane ride home to me, so I don't think I'm buying it.

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 78 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:00 pm

noobsleuth wrote:I really hope this business about pursuing her after ward isn't true. Someone needs to send him a copy of Emily's "live" ATFR stat so he can see how all of that panned out for Arie. My only hope is the production isn't lame enough to try to pull this off again.

If it is true I hope Andi would have told him to take a hike right away. I think even trying to maintain an innocent friendship with him could give him the wrong idea.

I guess. But if you believe Courtney R. Emily went after Arie after she and Jef broke up.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:01 pm

noobsleuth wrote:I really hope this business about pursuing her after ward isn't true. Someone needs to send him a copy of Emily's "live" ATFR stat so he can see how all of that panned out for Arie. My only hope is the production isn't lame enough to try to pull this off again.

On the video, Nick actually says he didn't try to change her mind, he said he told "I disagree." I don't see him doing it either. The article also said Andi was keeping it from her fiancé.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:19 pm

.... It's Life&Style, people.... I think it's the same mag that proclaimed Sean a cheater and a womanizer and Catherine an alcoholic....

Come on! Smiley

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:23 pm

Life & Style is garbage. US Weekly not usually, although when it comes to Bachelor/Bachelorette it may be. I don't recall what they have reported in past seasons.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:27 pm

there were indeed strange things happening with the milwakee visit....
this is the worse case scenario scheme that just played in my mind...
tptb edit so far has been very pro-nick...
could they have led up to convincing nick that he should go after Andi??
I sure hope not!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:28 pm

They all are..... "People" is the official mag of the Bach folks(ABC). They get exclusive contents/interviews, are given the official statements first, etc.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:33 pm

I agree US Weekly usually has a better track record in terms of the accuracy of their stories. But again not always.

One way to assess if there is potential truth to the article is:

1. What are the sources that are claiming information. Are there texts, emails etc quoted or is it all "family friends" or "insider" info
2. Is there a timeline of events
3. How detailed is the story usually the more hard details in the story the more possible there is a shed of truth. Also how long, if it's a multiple page story that is all driven by this incident with details on what happen there is more legitimacy to me. Or if it's an article with a small paragraph on this supposed action by Nick and the actual article is driven by something else, then I am less likely to believe the full accuracy of the attention grabbing headline

So my question to those who have read it how does the article read in terms of the above
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:35 pm

emusha wrote:there were indeed strange things happening with the milwakee visit....
this is the worse case scenario scheme that just played in my mind...
tptb edit so far has been very pro-nick...
could they have led up to convincing nick that he should go after Andi??
I sure hope not!

This was a long time ago but, IIRC production was responsible for making waves in Emily and Brad's relationship after he picked her. I guess there was talk that she was intended to be the next lead and not the F1.

If they didn't want Andi to pick Josh (because they wanted him as the lead), I could see them doing stuff to stir things up. It would make his two concert dates and walk around town FD make sense.

Not saying that this is what is happening, but production has been involved with creating post show drama before. I wouldn't put it past them to try it again. If anything to get people talking about the live ATFR, where anything can happen.... but nothing ever does.  giggling 

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 78 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:35 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxU2_pp6BL8

Jimmy Fallon recaps Bachelorette.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:36 pm

Oh my bot Nick i hope you're fine and i hope this is not true sad
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

+94
philphan
BachfanNY
b
emusha
mercieme