SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #2

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:08 pm

I can see them start to switch this up as well as they have other things as well that we used to be able to use to determine f1 or maybe it is Nick.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #2

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:10 pm

^^ Looks like Andi picked the day dates to match personality/interest of date. But I remember the type of room/water feature in room was another tell for the F1. But again, that was past seasons not sure if it is still true.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:30 pm

Ash2214 wrote:They posted a picture with Nick too. Each week the official Bachelorette Twitter posts pictures with different guys. This week it was Josh and Nick. Actually, I also think there was one of Marcus by himself too. And the caption with Nick was something along the lines of "how cute are they?" With an emoji of a boy and a girl with a heart. All of the guys have gotten equal love on the bachelorette twitter.

Im sorry, but I disagree. The Bachelorette twitter have been favoring tweets that has been rude to Nick, in the meantime they favorite among others a tweet saying Josh has it in the bag. Its pretty blatant to me. There is zero mystery to me this season.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:35 pm

^ I wasn't really talking about things they have favorited. A couple of people were posting about the pictures the official Bachelorette twitter page was posting and I was just chiming in that the twitter has posted cute pictures of different guys throughout the season. This week we got one of Josh and Nick with Andi and both of them are cute and both of them have cute little messages. Maybe if you go by the favorites of the twitter page, but if you go by the pictures they're posting, I would say that all of the guys have gotten an equal amount of love.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by jjinkc Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:31 pm

Are we sure the baseball part of the date was initially set up, or was it something that they came upon and joined in, like Andi and JPG playing soccer with some kids on that season? The epi guide says pick-up game and baseball is always being played, by the local kids, in the DR. My daughter and friends were there one summer and they were pulled off the street to play because they needed more players at that moment.
I guess my point is that I keep seeing it said that Andi picked that date special for Josh, because of the baseball, but unless it was a pre-planned activity, it wouldn't necessarily be the case.
Of course, it could have been pre-planned, but we really don't know for sure  no idea 
jjinkc
jjinkc

Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:45 pm

jjinkc wrote:Are we sure the baseball part of the date was initially set up, or was it something that they came upon and joined in, like Andi and JPG playing soccer with some kids on that season? The epi guide says pick-up game and baseball is always being played, by the local kids, in the DR. My daughter and friends were there one summer and they were pulled off the street to play because they needed more players at that moment.
I guess my point is that I keep seeing it said that Andi picked that date special for Josh, because of the baseball, but unless it was a pre-planned activity, it wouldn't necessarily be the case.
Of course, it could have been pre-planned, but we really don't know for sure  no idea 

If, as I read somewhere, Andi and Josh are bringing the kids equipment to donate, then I see that as proof positive that it was planned. And to be honest, I seriously doubt that the soccer playing on the JPG/Andi date wasn't also planned in advance, despite what they wanted us to believe.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:10 pm

Cecilia wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
I agree.  I think it's all over.  They've done a good job throwing doubt all over the place.

I agree!  I am spoiled and read here and still have no clue who the F1 is.  I go to bed thinking one thing and wake up thinking another.

To me it's the plane video and the yellow ribbon and the edit. Makes me think it's Josh.  

Then they soften the edit on Nock and he gets a more traditional F1 FD. And then I think maybe it' is Nick.

I see real connections between a do and both josh and nick.

I Can see either one being F1 at this point....I love Chris and he would be my personal pick for F1 of the remaining guys if I was the bachette but I don't see it with him and Andi.  I hope next week clarifies it some for me but I will be on vacation so may not see it until next Saturday depending on what I am doing Monday night.

So, what are F1's that haven't gotten the F1 FD?

I talked with an unspoiled relative today who swears Nick is the F1 due to Andi not wanting to go to Sunday football games with Josh!!! I remember last year with Des a lot of people were saying Chris S. had to be the F4 because of his hometown date being similar to Ali's F4 with the hunting/deer heads (?) in the basement. I think Chris's father had him lying down doing a chiropractic adjustment? and people swore he had to be the F4. My point is, I agree that the edit no longer follows a particular pattern.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:56 pm

sparkler wrote:
I talked with an unspoiled relative today who swears Nick is the F1 due to Andi not wanting to go to Sunday football games with Josh!!!  I remember last year with Des a lot of people were saying Chris S. had to be the F4 because of his hometown date being similar to Ali's F4 with the hunting/deer heads (?) in the basement. I think Chris's father had him lying down doing a chiropractic adjustment? and people swore he had to be the F4. My point is, I agree that the edit no longer follows a particular pattern.

Oh I think MeAndi very much wants to attend football games with the Murrays on Sundays.  She just doesn't want Josh to get overshadowed by the glare of Aaron's celebrity.  As to the edits, we tend to focus on similarities in edit patterns only when it proves our point. 

All of the dates on this show are meticulously planned with contingencies in place for weather, etc.  It's unlikely that Josh & MeAndi just happened to walk up on a pick up game. Baseball has been a huge part of the culture in the DR for many years. For those that find success at the major league level, it allows a player to provide financially for his family that remain on the island. They become local heroes in a way not common in the US. 

I like it when TPTB contribute in some way to the local economy or charitable groups in the areas where they film.  (I do realize they give promotional consideration in exchange for reduced rates at hotels, etc.)
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:37 pm

sparkler wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

I agree!  I am spoiled and read here and still have no clue who the F1 is.  I go to bed thinking one thing and wake up thinking another.

To me it's the plane video and the yellow ribbon and the edit. Makes me think it's Josh.  

Then they soften the edit on Nock and he gets a more traditional F1 FD. And then I think maybe it' is Nick.

I see real connections between a do and both josh and nick.

I Can see either one being F1 at this point....I love Chris and he would be my personal pick for F1 of the remaining guys if I was the bachette but I don't see it with him and Andi.  I hope next week clarifies it some for me but I will be on vacation so may not see it until next Saturday depending on what I am doing Monday night.

So, what are F1's that haven't gotten the F1 FD?

I talked with an unspoiled relative today who swears Nick is the F1 due to Andi not wanting to go to Sunday football games with Josh!!!  I remember last year with Des a lot of people were saying Chris S. had to be the F4 because of his hometown date being similar to Ali's F4 with the hunting/deer heads (?) in the basement. I think Chris's father had him lying down doing a chiropractic adjustment? and people swore he had to be the F4. My point is, I agree that the edit no longer follows a particular pattern.
I actually think that it was edited that way as part of the foiler.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:42 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:I guess you are right.  The hanging with the locals - has that ever been an F1 FD?
What was JP's? - it was beachy.

JP was small plane and secluded beach  Smiley

in the recent Ette seasons : Ali, Ash, Em, Des..all the F1 got the secluded beach date. (Ali's and Des's were travelled by heli, Ash's by small plane, i think JEM by a 'kayak'?)

IMO its a sign of the Ette's comfort level to get shirtless around their top pick.
Yep! :yes: That's what I think also. They can't wait to get alone in their bikini with their F1 on a secluded island.  Hugesmile 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:00 pm

CHO wrote:One thing that bothers me about Josh (I am a Nick liker all the way - maybe not for Andi but I think he is so interesting to listen to - so mature)  getting back to Josh - why doesn't he seem the least bit vulnerable ?  He doesn't seem to doubt whether Andi is going to pick him.  Does he care ?  He says he is falling for her - but yet says he too would like to have more time with Andi (this was a pre RC time) - well why doesn't he get up off the couch and seek her out ?  Is he protecting his feelings - is he afraid to put himself out there and then be dumped - is that why he is so cautious about letting her know his feelings ?  He just seems kind of blase about the whole thing.  Taking the safe approach ...

I don't read Josh that way. I think he is reserved, saving expression of his feelings and emotions for when he is around people he cares about. In the group of guys, yes, he seems to tend to stay closed off. But that changes fast when he is with Andi or his family. I think of it as more a traditional male presentation; he's been taught to be like that. And he has been quite expressive with Andi, if not always vocal with the expected words. But his body language, face and actions show to me that he has been pretty much head over heals for her since the first meeting.

As for why he wouldn't seek her out, he also seems to be a kind of play-by-the-book guy, and his understanding of the book may be that he has to wait. This isn't a normal situation, and all his life he's been a team player. Team players wait their turn, and so that is what he is going to do. But in the early episodes it was clear he was always one of the first jumping to be protective of Andi, like gently getting the too-drunk guy out of the way. He is a totally different mold than Nick, but I think I can understand the mold, and I do believe he is a good and sincere guy 100% into Andi.

I'm more of a Nick type of gal myself, but that doesn't mean I can't see what Josh has to offer, and the clear chemistry he has with Andi.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #2

+93
gurlbrit
Jaybird
cantstopwatchin
CHO
happygolucky
soccermom333
ILoveCase
nutty1
nd4reality
bilolo
stuckinsc