SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:10 am

ThankMeLater wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Also they did not show how upset she was that night but they did in the initial preview at :

2:17 and 2:27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClgzFYR2IZg

She was very dramatic that night. Like Josh left or something...
Yupp and she continued being upset throughout the whole week up until the cocktail party.
I think it's so telling that after all that drama and hysterics, Josh never really lost his cool, which couldn't have been easy because she was letting the insane flag fly high, and even somehow made it all ok for them to continue to their next date, and all without giving her the ily that caused all her issues in the first place. He has a temper too and I think they can get really heated but based on this situation, he was like the Andi Whisperer.
I think she was pretty cool during their Gd 1on1 except those slick comments like "yeah you wouldn't be here" I think what almost got Josh to lose it is when she said to his face that she can see potential heartbreak with him. He was at a total loss of words. I couldn't believe she said that too.

Yeah and when she said "use another word besides LIKE"

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:12 am

ThankMeLater wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Also they did not show how upset she was that night but they did in the initial preview at :

Yupp and she continued being upset throughout the whole week up until the cocktail party.
I think it's so telling that after all that drama and hysterics, Josh never really lost his cool, which couldn't have been easy because she was letting the insane flag fly high, and even somehow made it all ok for them to continue to their next date, and all without giving her the ily that caused all her issues in the first place. He has a temper too and I think they can get really heated but based on this situation, he was like the Andi Whisperer.
I think she was pretty cool during their Gd 1on1 except those slick comments like "yeah you wouldn't be here" I think what almost got Josh to lose it is when she said to his face that she can see potential heartbreak with him. He was at a total loss of words. I couldn't believe she said that too.
I can't believe she said that too to him in the b!tchiest way possible either! He could have handled it so much worse imo. It seemed like she was trying to threaten him and remind him that she holds ALLL the power in this relationship right now. She is trying to figure out how to press all his buttons, I think she's had lots of practice and enjoys the task laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:15 am

Alanna wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:

I can't believe she said that too to him in the b!tchiest way possible either! He could have handled it so much worse imo. It seemed like she was trying to threaten him and remind him that she holds ALLL the power in this relationship right now. She is trying to figure out how to press all his buttons, I think she's had lots of practice and enjoys the task laugh out loud

I think he also reminded her that "he wouldn't be here" if he did not want to be here. Only a little nicer about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:17 am

Alanna wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:

She didn't even say it once, she said it twice! She wasn't lying when she said she's good at playing mind games laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:22 am

I re watched the administering the lie detector test and
how they edited the scenes.

Josh is the first of the guys we see hooked up to the machine. They ask his name. If he's cheated...on a test and if he's there for the right reasons. Cut to Dylan, are you ready for marriage. Then to Marcus, Blondes or Brunettes. Then to JJ, Here for right reasons. Back to Josh, Are you falling in love with Andi. ( I notice during Josh's part the music swells and stops abruptly) Back to Marcus and is he ready for marriage. On to Brian, do you want kids. To JJ, are you good in bed. Back to Dylan and the 20 women and do you wash your hands. Finally to Chris with, Have you lied to Andi, Here for right reasons and are you the secret admirer?

Josh had 4 questions shown. Dylan and Chris with 3. Marcus and JJ with 2 and Brian 1. Josh (who she thinks is hiding something) and Chris (who is hiding something) were bookends for the others. They wanted us to focus on the first and the last. The middle was just filler. All Josh's questions were shown in sequence except one. Chris' questions were shown all at once and Dylan is the only other one who had 2 questions in a row.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:29 am

Everything that is being discussed above seems right on. Conclusion - Andi is all but telling us her pick would be Josh:
a) The over the top amount of distress she felt (shown in the previews) following this "combative" discussion with Josh.
b) She half-heartedly describes a week in which Nick, Marcus, Chris and Brian pretty much go the ILY (or I'm falling for you) as "OK".
c) The discussion of potential "heartbreak" to CH and to Josh regarding what went down on the lie-detector date when she had also said all the other guys handled it well.
d) Her speech when giving the GDR which seemed so aimed at Josh and then going on to almost cold-shoulder him (such a girl move!)

If you are only interested in one man, then it doesn't really matter what everyone else says and does; they are window-dressing.  Not to say she doesn't enjoy the attention, the dates, the fun, but her only focus with regards to the future (IMO) seems to be Josh, according to her own behavior.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:33 am

Relalou wrote:

Everything that is being discussed above seems right on.  Conclusion - Andi is all but telling us her pick would be Josh:
a) The over the top amount of distress she felt (shown in the previews) following this "combative" discussion with Josh.
b) She half-heartedly describes a week in which Nick, Marcus, Chris and Brian pretty much go the ILY (or I'm falling for you) as "OK".
c) The discussion of potential "heartbreak" to CH and to Josh regarding what went down on the lie-detector date when she had also said all the other guys handled it well.
d) Her speech when giving the GDR which seemed so aimed at Josh and then going on to almost cold-shoulder him (such a girl move!)

If you are only interested in one man, then it doesn't really matter what everyone else says and does; they are window-dressing.  Not to say she doesn't enjoy the attention, the dates, the fun, but her only focus with regards to the future (IMO) seems to be Josh, according to her own behavior.
You forget --

e) Over the top gushing about Nick grabbing her and wanting it and taking it! laugh out loud laugh out loud It is ALL about ALL the many injustices she has experienced at Josh's hands this week.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:38 am

Well summarized Relalou ITA

ETA: Alanna, the more I play that part back with Nick the more it's just kind of funny especially since poor Josh is out of sorts about whether to go and grab her. And then Andi's over the top PIs  giggling giggling giggling 

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:45 am

ThankMeLater wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:

Thankme, why can't you believe Andi said she can see potential heartbreak with Josh. I thought it was very telling of her feelings for him and end up being heart broken because she is not sure how he is feeling.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:58 am

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 41 <a href= Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 41 6b3f5f7a-bfe9-4922-97f2-42685f985ef0_zpsefb18a9a" />
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:21 am

Meg Pfeiffer ‏@megpfeifff 1h
PSA: I just stood directly across from @AndiDorfman and her mom in the ATL airport and had a mild panic attack.

If I had to guess? Andi is going with her mom to visit her grandmother as it ties in with Andi's tweet from last night. Considering this weekend should have been a safe house visit, this tells me she's meeting up with her F1 during the week and at different times. Josh would certainly be the easiest guy to do that with.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:30 am

Ash2214 wrote:Meg Pfeiffer ‏@megpfeifff  1h
PSA: I just stood directly across from @AndiDorfman and her mom in the ATL airport and had a mild panic attack.

If I had to guess? Andi is going with her mom to visit her grandmother as it ties in with Andi's tweet from last night. Considering this weekend should have been a safe house visit, this tells me she's meeting up with her F1 during the week and at different times. Josh would certainly be the easiest guy to do that with.
Hey Ash do you know if Josh was in Tampa on Mon from those tweets/pics of him playing golf?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99