SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 2 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Cecilia Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:15 pm

What a bad date premise. You'd think they could do something more fun in Italy like go wine tasting or something.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Nothing mind shattering. In fact the questions are not as bad as I expected. Probably much ado about nothing.

I thought the same thing! Sneaky editing! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:25 pm

Surprise! (not)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:25 pm

There are so many creative things they could do period.  :headbanging

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:26 pm

Then why is Josh seemingly so upset? Maybe he's upset at her being crazy about his CHEATING (that she made up) in general.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:28 pm

Alanna wrote:Then why is Josh seemingly so upset? Maybe he's upset at her being crazy about his CHEATING (that she made up) in general.

Maybe he is finally sick of Andi's attitude. He worked really hard on their 1:1 date last week to show her he cared and was real and for her to still be giving him crap, it would upset me too.

I know lots of you love Josh for Andi, just like many wanted Emily to pick Arie. In both cases I think the guy deserved better. Both leads spent so much time grilling both these guys who are IMO good guys. Stop blaming them for things that aren't their fault. I hated Emily doing it and I am sick of Andi doing it too!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:31 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Alanna wrote:Then why is Josh seemingly so upset? Maybe he's upset at her being crazy about his CHEATING (that she made up) in general.

Maybe he is finally sick of Andi's attitude.  He worked really hard on their 1:1 date last week to show her he cared and was real and for her to still be giving him crap, it would upset me too.

I know lots of you love Josh for Andi, just like many wanted Emily to pick Arie.  In both cases I think the guy deserved better.  Both leads spent so much time grilling both these guys who are IMO good guys.  Stop blaming them for things that aren't their fault.  I hated Emily doing it and I am sick of Andi doing it too!

or maybe TPTB got to him... wouldnt be the first time!

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsbatonmom Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:33 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

Maybe he is finally sick of Andi's attitude.  He worked really hard on their 1:1 date last week to show her he cared and was real and for her to still be giving him crap, it would upset me too.

I know lots of you love Josh for Andi, just like many wanted Emily to pick Arie.  In both cases I think the guy deserved better.  Both leads spent so much time grilling both these guys who are IMO good guys.  Stop blaming them for things that aren't their fault.  I hated Emily doing it and I am sick of Andi doing it too!

thumbsup I really like Josh, and do think he and Andi make a stunning couple, but she is driving me batty! I keep wanting to yell at her BREATH! ENJOY!
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:35 pm

mrsbatonmom wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

thumbsup I really like Josh, and do think he and Andi make a stunning couple, but she is driving me batty!  I keep wanting to yell at her BREATH!  ENJOY!
IA with this line of thinking. I hope she paid close attention to the type of guy Emily earned herself after not trusting Arie. I think giving him the gdr is a nice start to getting on Josh's good side if he's really sick of her attitude. He's too into her and too competitive in general to leave the show though or give up.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:59 pm

sophienette wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

or maybe TPTB got to him... wouldnt be the first time!

Yep, I would guess more likely than not, they have to create drama somehow.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by waitaminutee Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:43 pm

New deleted scenes are up!
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/PL5569765
waitaminutee
waitaminutee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:53 pm

waitaminutee wrote:New deleted scenes are up!
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/PL5569765

Thanks!  
Is JJ Good in Bed video? :shocked!: no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #2

+83
Luvvy
Acrunch
emusha
tigertiz
mathwiz37