SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by JBF Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:25 pm

Here's a stab at it...

What we heard on screen...

Dear Andi. In every waking moment, I am dying to see you again. With each rose, I am blessed to receive, I feel honored and hopeful that you may see me in the exact same way I see you: a soul mate and a lifelong partner. We are on a cusp of something truly special. And I hope I make you as happy as you make me. Love, your secret admirer.

Full version:

Dear Andi.

Every time I’m in the same room with you, all I want to do is spend time with you. Because of that, I was disappointed not to spend time with you at the last rose ceremony. However, as difficult as it was to watch good men leave as I respected them all, I will always respect you and your __.

It’s moments like these that confirm my belief that we are on the way to something truly special. When I look into your eyes, I see __ __ that I have __ as beautiful as you __ing back at me. With each rose, I am blessed to receive, I feel honored and hopeful that you may see me in the exact same way I see you: a soul mate and a lifelong partner.

In every waking moment, I am dying to see you again, to hear you laugh, to feel your smile, to hold your hand and hopefully to have your ___ ___.

I think the time has come for me to unveil myself to you on our next date… if the time is right. T___ I have the ___ to tell you and hope I make you as happy as you make me!

Love, your secret admirer.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:43 pm

JBF wrote:Here's a stab at it...

What we heard on screen...

Dear Andi. In every waking moment, I am dying to see you again. With each rose, I am blessed to receive, I feel honored and hopeful that you may see me in the exact same way I see you: a soul mate and a lifelong partner. We are on a cusp of something truly special. And I hope I make you as happy as you make me. Love, your secret admirer.

Full version:

Dear Andi.

Every time I’m in the same room with you, all I want to do is spend time with you. Because of that, I was disappointed not to spend time with you at the last rose ceremony. However, as difficult as it was to watch good men leave as I respected them all, I will always respect you and your __.

It’s moments like these that confirm my belief that we are on the way to something truly special. When I look into your eyes, I see __ __ that I have __ as beautiful as you __ing back at me. With each rose, I am blessed to receive, I feel honored and hopeful that you may see me in the exact same way I see you: a soul mate and a lifelong partner.

In every waking moment, I am dying to see you again, to hear you laugh, to feel your smile, to hold your hand and hopefully to have your ___ ___.

I think the time has come for me to unveil myself to you on our next date… if the time is right. T___ I have the ___ to tell you and hope I make you as happy as you make me!

Love, your secret admirer.

Just got home and was going to try and get a better SC of the letter, is this the last letter? Good job by the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:08 pm

Yeah...

I screwed up though... she did read this, but it didn't look right. ""We are on a cusp of something truly special."

"It’s moments like these that confirm my belief that we are on the way to something truly special."
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:12 pm

What aren't they showing us that would make Chris believe this? I wanna know!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:22 pm

I am having a tough time enlarging it without it getting all blurry. I can't seem to take a SC off the abc site either.. I don't know if anyone else knows how to do this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:38 pm

SLA44 wrote:What aren't they showing us that would make Chris believe this?  I wanna know!!!!

I don't know, makes you wonder. Andi definitely gave Chris a "look" (I call it the come hither look  :giggle: ) after they came back from their time and before she gave out the rose, actually she's done that a couple times. But maybe it's just me and wishful thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:51 pm

Max64 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:What aren't they showing us that would make Chris believe this?  I wanna know!!!!

I don't know, makes you wonder.  Andi definitely gave Chris a "look" (I call it the come hither look  :giggle: ) after they came back from their time and before she gave out the rose, actually she's done that a couple times.  But maybe it's just me and wishful thinking  

They have to be hiding quite a bit. Something going on to give Chris confidence that their relationship is moving forward. And the way they smile at each other right before they kiss.  hmmm hmmm hmmm 
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:59 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Max64 wrote:

I don't know, makes you wonder.  Andi definitely gave Chris a "look" (I call it the come hither look  :giggle: ) after they came back from their time and before she gave out the rose, actually she's done that a couple times.  But maybe it's just me and wishful thinking  

They have to be hiding quite a bit.  Something going on to give Chris confidence that their relationship is moving forward.  And the way they smile at each other right before they kiss.  hmmm hmmm hmmm 
Didn't you think that it was rather "odd" that Andi didn't go in for a kiss after Chris revealed that he was the Secret Admirer???  And, when he finally went in for the kiss, she didn't hug him at all.

Last edited by 2observe on Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:00 pm

That is a very revealing confident sweet letter, considering we hardly know him at this point. The viewers are not seeing anything special between Andi and Chris. For him to write a letter with that content, I would have to think they are hiding a lot from the viewers. Especially this part:

your heart?

ETA Although I thought they showed us a lot between them last night.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:20 pm

2observe, I think they are doing it deliberately. Emphasizing the "heat" with other contestants.

I am not going to be jack-ass (hee haw) and say that I am 100% confident like "RS" always is, but... I'm pretty confident she is moving to Iowa (instead of Hollywood) at the end of this. There are just too-too many "signs".

If I had to pick a second choice for F1, it would be Marcus. Why? Because he was edited first out of the limos... even though Chris was in reality. Both guys made the 10-15 minute mark as indicated in her repeated line "The thought that my husband could be in one of those limos and the fact that I could be meeting him in the next, y'know, ten or fifteen minutes is just crazy." This line was emphasized again in the recap show. If it wasn't true, they would have edited it out.

And the gal isn't joking. She said at the very start: "I came onto the Bachelor to find my husband and the love of my life, but I found out that I was not meant to be with Juan Pablo." In Santa Anita, she said "I want that love and that marriage that lasts a lifetime. This is exactly why I wanted to be Bachelorette." Not to be a TV actress apparently.

Yes... I know. Everybody is having a hissy fit because he isn't getting TWO solo dates before hometowns. Oh NO!!!!!!! There is NO way he will survive this show without them!!!! She is kissing up a storm with the other three!!!!

However, the editors have established two guys as "competitive". This not only includes hilarious Nick, who is play-acting a bit as a "villain" like Tierra with an impish grin. In the basketball game, this forum's favorite stud muffin was put on the spot by Andi herself. The one WNBA lady (forget who) declares "There you go Josh, there you go", then looks over to Andi "He wants to win". Andi's response: "Does he want to win it for himself or me, y'know?" Response: "That's a very good question." So you just know she wasn't "in love" with him in Connecticut at least. Yet she may have been in love with Chris since day #1, but needed this reassurance in letters.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:43 pm

JBF that is what I was going to reply to 2observe. TPTB have a reason they are hiding Chris and we will just have to wait and see. She may not have hugged him but his hand sure went on her butt and that is a pretty familiar thing to do with someone you have a relationship with. She sure didn't try to remove it or move herself. I do like the way they smile at each other before they kiss - they did the same thing in that early preview where they show them out in the field kissing.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:45 pm

2observe wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
Max64 wrote:

They have to be hiding quite a bit.  Something going on to give Chris confidence that their relationship is moving forward.  And the way they smile at each other right before they kiss.  hmmm hmmm hmmm 
Didn't you think that it was rather "odd" that Andi didn't go in for a kiss after Chris revealed that he was the Secret Admirer???  And, when he finally went in for the kiss, she didn't hug him at all.

You should go back and watch that whole scene, watch Andi's face, her smile, she looks so relaxed to with Chris. It looks easy between those two. There was a lot more going on in that scene than what we saw, she says to him before he goes to kiss her.."what else did I do". Have no clue what that was about, some kind of inside joke... but the kissing scene was more than what we saw. Without trying to be too graphic  :giggle: , it's like the show the beginning kiss and the ending part..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+69
Linds911
emusha
Jeepers
Kaltie
eirekay