SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:22 pm

Just out of curiosity, given the lawsuit with RS/MF is there any way he could find himself in legal issues for posting a video of someone without their consent?

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Jen15 Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:28 pm

Hey all!

:soapbox 

So here's *some* of my wishful thinking "evidence" that the "plane vid is a foiler" -- in no order:

Josh leaving after Nick is a foiler in and of itself
Nick did not "rehearse," he winged it
Nick was really all over the place as he was talking -- really inarticulate
Andy said, "usually when Nick talks, he speaks in complete sentences, he's a really articulate guy. When he gets nervous, he stumbles over his words..." (that was from Venice)
The person on the other end of the call is either asking him questions or telling him what to say
At one point, Nick even says, "say what?"
The "Cheetos chow down" is a way for him to contain he laughter
THE OUTFIT!!!  Smiley 

Piper61 wrote:
ironcat wrote:As difficult as it is to believe all the coincidences that someone recognized what Nick was talking about, was able to pull off videotaping him without his knowledge, and then knew to send it to RS, it is even harder for me to believe that the producers put together and pulled off this whole thing as a foiler campaign, with the consent of at least 2 people involved (Nick and Andi), all within a day or two, and had it appear so realistic.  Do you think that instead of spending time with his new fiancee, Nick was rehearsing his part?  No way he managed to nail it so well on his first take, IMO, unless he is also a trained actor.
It does seem too much.  I know we have creative minds around here, but would any have come up with this foiler campaign?? When did it cross someone's mind that this season they were going to go to this new level?

AND, didn't Nick go home one day earlier than Josh??  Nice, the F1 leaves before the F2?
Jen15
Jen15

Female Posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:34 pm

In regards to the RS lawsuit - the only thing he can't do is specifically talk to get information from contestants or production. But I think this applies only specifically to him, but considering this videos weren't recorded specifically by RS and he wasn't asking for information directly from a contestant, then he can't get in trouble for it. Whether he hired someone to follow the contestants or he lucked out and there was a fan or someone with at least a little knowledge of the show sitting behind Nick, he can't get in trouble for it because he was never in direct contact with Nick. The videos aren't technically his because someone else recorded it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:50 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I'm just going to say this - if this person recorded it with an iPhone it is beyond easy to make it look like you're not even recording. All you have to do is hold up your phone like you were using it to search the internet and the person wouldn't have the slightest clue as you can easily zoom in or out on the screen.

My iphone doesn't zoom for videos, only stills.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:50 pm

Someone referenced somewhere Elan's prank about some airline passenger Diane? Does anyone know more about this?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:52 pm

Really? I just tried mine and I can zoom in and out while I take a video on my iPhone. And I only have the 5c with the 5s being the newest version.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:54 pm

Found Elan's prank "UPDATE: Gale admitted on Monday Dec. 2 that the viral live-tweeted feud between himself and a fellow passenger named Diane aboard a Thanksgiving flight was a fabriaction. The Los Angeles native took to Twitter to reveal that Diane in 7A does not, in fact, exist.

While no reason for perpetrating the hoax was given, Gale wrote "hopefully a few people got a few laughs over a slow Thanksgiving weekend."
Link: https://storify.com/cbccommunity/plane-delay-sparks-live-tweeted-war-between-passen
(hope it works)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by vlagrl Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:55 pm

I just tried video on my iPhone 5s and was able to zoom, FWIW.

vlagrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:00 pm

Mine is a iphone 5; I need to get the newest then!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:03 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Mine is a iphone 5; I need to get the newest then!
Bet I don't even have a IPhone so you are doing better than me.LOL
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:07 pm

I have an Iphone 5 too and i can zoom in and out, there's a + and - just touch one of them and you're set.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:19 pm

bilolo wrote:
I have an Iphone 5 too and i can zoom in and out, there's a + and - just touch one of them and you're set.

I don't want to hijack the thread, but mine will not zoom when on video, only on stills. Which makes me crazy.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+88
MiaHawk
BachfanNY
missjayne
kdubs_ca
Bronwyn