SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by MJC1969 Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:08 pm

Favorite tweet of the day So far in response to

Andi DorfmanVerified account
‏@AndiDorfman
Tonight the boys and I swap beers for tears (mostly) in #Belgium! Who's your favorite of the handsome hunks left?! #TheBachelorette

Konner Patterson ‏@PhreshK  4m
@AndiDorfman baseball player dude whose name doesn't matter because he's so hot

Last edited by MJC1969 on Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:10 pm

:yes: sneakyl thumbsup good response Konner, that was a nice laugh Smiley Thanks for the share MJC!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:13 pm

Andi is just tweeting up  storm today ahead of tonights episode giggling 

Also, welcome Erin Welcomeparty! hope to see you stick around here Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:17 pm

Thank you, TML and Sophie! I will be sticking around, of course! The excitement is coming up quick! HTD's, FD's and MTP's! :yes: Josh Murray is my #mcm right now :Drool: I can't blame Andi for tweeting up a storm, she's just excited. She loves showing off her 1-on-1's with JMur Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:26 pm

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 24m
Tonight the boys and I swap beers for tears (mostly) in #Belgium! Who's your favorite of the handsome hunks left?! #TheBachelorette

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Josh's Scarf ‏@ScarfOfJosh 2m
@AndiDorfman Even if he's sworn off scarves, still rooting for @jmurbulldog all the way! #TheBachelorette
Hide conversation
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:29 pm

Erin_Elizabeth wrote:Thank you, TML and Sophie! I will be sticking around, of course! The excitement is coming up quick! HTD's, FD's and MTP's! :yes: Josh Murray is my #mcm right now :Drool: I can't blame Andi for tweeting up a storm, she's just excited. She loves showing off her 1-on-1's with JMur Hugesmile 
I say go ahead Andi , show off your man laugh out loud and Joshie is also  my mcm and I'm sure Andi's in  the future giggling

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:29 pm

OK Ladies I might have A special treat this evening for you all... I'm so excited  :cutesmile!: :crazed sneakyl 
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:33 pm

Andi in Love is soooo cute and fun. I never expected this to happen! I thought her season would be a repeat of Deanna's, not Ash's Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:36 pm

Looking forward to it MJC!!! Finally posting and beginning to talk with y'all is making writing cover letters so hard. It's so fun though!  :yes: :yes: I can tell I'm gonna love it here. 

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:39 pm

Erin_Elizabeth wrote: handwave Ok, I'm new (I just created an account to share this thought, laugh out loud)...my name is Erin. Anyway, so I watched that slo-mo preview of the entire season someone posted a while back, and it looks like before Josh says the bit about not wanting Andi to talk to other guys and he wants her for himself, yadda yadda yadda, he says "I have feelings for you." I swear that is what I saw his lips say. (Thanks whoever edited that in slo mo! Was an interesting watch). I think it was about 9:20 or so in that video. I don't know where it was posted, but it was the same video as the 'sensual' Jodi moment (which was fifty shades of HOT! Nailed it!) that someone brought over, either here or the other contestant fan thread for Josh. I don't know if that will be good enough for Andi, and I don't know if that is even what he says there, but I am HOLY MOLY F'IN EXCITED FOR TONIGHT! Bring on the party Smiley Smiley

Hi Erin  handwave  Welcome and hope you keep posting.

You are right about him saying he has feelings for her. I heard him say it in one of the previews. But don't ask me which one or where to find it but he did tell her that.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:40 pm

Poor Josh doesn't look  like he'll get to watch their 1on1 sad His tourney which is a fundraiser for a good cause is a 2 day tourney that ends tonight.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:43 pm

MJC1969 wrote:OK Ladies  I might have A special treat this evening for you all...  I'm so excited  :cutesmile!: :crazed sneakyl 

Well can you give us a hint?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

+64
Mikesgirl83
janeh810
teachturtle
Maggenzm
Linds911