SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 80 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:20 am

Costiesgirl wrote:I can't remember where I read it but Josh and Andi had a gin tasting on their date too, none of it was shown at all

Yup she mentioned it in her People blog from this week.

Gaggle of Geese in Ghent
I was excited for my second date with Josh. He and I did not have the best time in Italy, so it was crucial before potentially meeting his family to really see where we stood. I knew that Josh loved to eat, so I made sure to let him enjoy some of the staples of Ghent. (We actually do eat on dates, I promise!)

My favorite part of the date was definitely the goose parade. Once a year, a gaggle of geese come from Holland and march their way through the town and we were lucky enough to be there when they did. The entire town gathered to watch the geese march in a line to music. It was absolutely hilarious and Josh and I laughed so hard the entire parade! What you didn't get to see was this totally quirky gin bar in the city of Ghent. They have hundreds of flavors of gin – ranging from watermelon to banana to even cactus. What's better is that the owner is always in a bad mood and has a chart in the bar that indicates just how bad of a mood he's in that day. Thankfully that day he was happier than normal! We had so much fun in the town of Ghent!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 80 8367-910 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 80 I_got_13 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 80 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 80 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 80 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by cindebugg Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:39 am

Eagle Eye wrote:Mmmm. I have to say that I'm really enjoying scruffy Josh. I like his hair like this too. Such a babe.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 80 Brvj5I-CQAExCkM

I was just re-watching the HTD preview and I think it's so funny that when he's pitching to her and she says "You like to throw it inside," he fires right back with "You're on my plate!" I think that anyone who was concerned about him not being to stand up for himself and hold his own around her can officially stop worrying. They're going to banter and argue and be all competitive with each other in the cutest, sweetest way. I love his little shout when she breaks the bat, and he does this super-cute giggle when he runs over to pick it up. And then when they're running bases she just has a look of pure glee on her face. Where did this Andi come from??? She's freaking adorable.

I wonder if Andi's going to give Momma Murray the same kind of reassurance that Ashley gave to JP's mom when she said, "I am smitten with your son, and we have something that is very special to me." I loved when Ash did it, and I hope Andi drops the same kind of hint. Of course, I'm sure we won't see it since the editors are bound and determined to show us as little of their relationship as humanly possible.  hissyfit

Who's hair is that behind the back of Josh's head?

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:40 am

Good catch.... It looks like someone maybe laying on his back snapping the picture..... Maybe my overactive imagination working...
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:16 am

MJC1969 wrote:Good catch.... It looks like someone maybe laying on his back snapping the picture.....  Maybe my overactive imagination working...

Looks like wires to me. Maybe Andi's curling iron.  giggling 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:20 am

That really doesn't look like hair to me, it's much too thick and perfect in shape for both pieces.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:27 am

Piper61 wrote:That really doesn't look like hair to me, it's much too thick and perfect in shape for both pieces.

And I think she would have to be quite the contortionist to get that picture at that angle if she were lying on his back

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:32 am

docnash14 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:That really doesn't look like hair to me, it's much too thick and perfect in shape for both pieces.

And I think she would have to be quite the contortionist to get that picture at that angle if she were lying on his back

rotfl Yes
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:27 am

Eagle Eye wrote:Mmmm. I have to say that I'm really enjoying scruffy Josh. I like his hair like this too. Such a babe.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 80 Brvj5I-CQAExCkM

I was just re-watching the HTD preview and I think it's so funny that when he's pitching to her and she says "You like to throw it inside," he fires right back with "You're on my plate!" I think that anyone who was concerned about him not being to stand up for himself and hold his own around her can officially stop worrying. They're going to banter and argue and be all competitive with each other in the cutest, sweetest way. I love his little shout when she breaks the bat, and he does this super-cute giggle when he runs over to pick it up. And then when they're running bases she just has a look of pure glee on her face. Where did this Andi come from??? She's freaking adorable.

I wonder if Andi's going to give Momma Murray the same kind of reassurance that Ashley gave to JP's mom when she said, "I am smitten with your son, and we have something that is very special to me." I loved when Ash did it, and I hope Andi drops the same kind of hint. Of course, I'm sure we won't see it since the editors are bound and determined to show us as little of their relationship as humanly possible.  hissyfit

Where can I find this preview of Josh's hometown date?? I haven't seen it yet!

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:38 am

It looks like the door is open and the person who took the pic is just standing at the door.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:41 am

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/2013-12-12-07-57-48/the-bachelorette/7416-the-bachelorette-the-hometown-visits-preview

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:43 am

I love the looks Josh's dog gives especially the one in the car when Josh was singing.  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:02 pm

Steel2009 wrote:http://www.tvgrapevine.com/2013-12-12-07-57-48/the-bachelorette/7416-the-bachelorette-the-hometown-visits-preview

Thanks! That was too adorable of them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

+64
Mikesgirl83
janeh810
teachturtle
Maggenzm
Linds911