SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by california90 Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:59 am

IMO, i don't think he looks stupid. it's a bit bright, but to be honest, i can see him wearing something bright laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by jen689 Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:00 am

umngirl wrote:And I think it's stupid. IMO and something I'm allowed to state.
 I agree 

I'm a Nick superfan but personally I like clothes that match.

I think  :cutiepie Nick is going to get a lot of flack for that outfit on Monday night.  

Just sayin  :yes:

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsDayLewis Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:15 am

jen689 wrote:
 I agree 

I think  :cutiepie Nick is going to get a lot of flack for that outfit on Monday night.  

Based on what I've read on this board today, oh yeah he will get plenty of flack but #TeamNick will still love and support him!

MrsDayLewis

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:23 am

MrsDayLewis wrote:... he will get plenty of flack but #TeamNick will still love and support him!
Exactly!  

I'm a Nick superfan for life  :yes:

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:31 am

Enough about Nick's clothes. How about Andi's? 
I remember Des said something like how she would dress sexy for the guy(s) she liked. Look at how Andi's dressed for Chris' date. Long sleeves top? I don't think it's very sexy.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:34 am

MrsDayLewis wrote:
jen689 wrote:
 I agree 

Based on what I've read on this board today, oh yeah he will get plenty of flack but #TeamNick will still love and support him!

Umm, can somebody please point me in the direction where I can see Nick's controversial FD attire? TIA. I have only seen the bathing suit preview and for some reason the SCs are not loading on my ipad from the SC thread.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:00 am

ironcat wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:The way I see it with Andi and Nick is she had instant attraction right from out of the limo. She made no bones in her PI's describing what she thought of Nick. He got the FIR because of her "instincts" and he got the first one on one date. That was the same epi I believe that he arranged for the flower delivery. This was very early on, and hasn't quit since.

Every thing else he did in later epi's she continuously praised him for "turning her on" with his antics.

IMO it wasn't gradual, rather quick and never stopped. Here were are at the FD epi. She doesn't look like she's concerned about anyone else in the water.

ETA Anyone can justify that when you're in that type of setting with someone you're attracted to its easy to get in the moment. IMO at that stage of the game, I'm pretty sure she knows who her F1 is and you can tell when the lead just isn't into the F2, Ali Jillian. If it's indeed Josh as the F1, she doesn't seem to be concerned about what he would think if he saw that epi. So, is she acting because she has a show to carry? or is it real. If Nick if F2 I'm pretty sure she will be devastated letting him go because she would have known how she led him on because she had a show to carry.

Nick didn't get the first 1 on 1 date, Eric did (RIP).  Chris got the second, Nick the third.  Nick didn't get any date the first week.

I disagree that Andi was instantly attracted to Nick right out of the limo.  She herself said that first night he wasn't really her physical type and it was only once she started conversing with him that she got interested.  So it wasn't "instant".

IMO it was love at first site with Josh , and the rest was to carry the show . I thought this from night 1 , She was chasing Josh while the others guys were chasing her., I was even more convinced when she had that melt down in episode 5 JMHO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:51 am

Oh my.  What is with all of the posts about other posters????

Stop!  

Allowable posting:

Josh is an idiot.
Nick is an idiot.

Not allowed:

Josh's fans bash Nick.
Nick's fans bash Josh.

Get it?   Criticizing the contestants is fair game.  Quit criticizing other posters opinions, whether individually or collectively!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:54 am

nutty1 wrote:Let's get back to Fantasy Date talk.

I wonder if Chris had an inkling that Andi wasn't feeling it that day?

And I wonder if we will get any previews of the fantasy suites themselves.
It is killing me that I wont be able to watch that episode until the following monday!

IMO I don't know how Chris Nick Dylan Brian and Marcus didn't pick up on how Andi and Josh were acting at the Cocktail party before HTD.  While all the guys were losing their minds Josh was laid back on the couch, sipping his drink and watching the show.  While they're waiting on CH Andi is sitting on the couch between Josh and Chris.  There's almost a foot of couch between her and Chris and you couldn't slide a piece of paper between her and Josh.  Then there's Andi's face lighting up when she calls Josh's name.  They were both having a hard time keeping the smiles off their faces.

So yeah maybe Chris picked up on her pulling away.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:59 am

MiaHawk wrote:... can somebody please point me in the direction where I can see Nick's controversial FD attire?
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 39 Gmd13

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:13 am

2observe wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Do you think Josh just talked about himself all night? Maybe he didn't ask her any questions? And durning the FS she sent him home?.

Just throwing things out there..that is IF the spoilers are wrong.

But I do believe it's Chris that might not make It to the FS.

I think they make a great looking couple if he's the F1. However, I find he talks way to fast, too much and scrambles with his conversations. He's all over the place depending on Andi's facial reaction or response. She barely responds with one word and he's already talking again as if he wants to say what she wants to hear.  

So yes, I can see him talk talk talk, trying to say all the right things all night long. That will be a nightmare, just like JPG's FS. The word nightmare was used all over the media the day after her FS with JPG.
Josh's talking, from the moment he stepped out of the limo, sounded like a fast talking car salesman trying to sell a lemon, or like someone caught in the cookie jar and trying to fast talk his way out of being punished.    
You absolutely nailed it for me. Completely lost interest in the guy. Find him very annoying to listen to in fact. I too felt that we were being sold on him being F1. IMO, if it means anything from past seasons, then that would mean he's not the F1.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:15 am

nutty1 wrote:Here it is. He says "I sensed it". He sensed they'd be together.

:23-34…“Because I sensed it throughout the whole thing…and I kept saying to her ‘I can’t wait til we’re in the real world…can’t wait til we get to do this stuff…we just go to, like, K-Mart and just chill…and don’t even have to worry about the this other stuff, you know?’”

I still believe that he was talking like he sensed something was off with her like she was tired of the process.  Which is why he said they wouldn't have to worry about this other stuff.  He didn't realize that the "other stuff" was her feelings for Josh that had surpassed her feelings for him.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+105
Laura Walsh
albean99
George1218
JBF
Jpcook4
Iam4UGA
ElonM
nannymargie
Retiredswimmom
MiniDiva
mercieme